The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Congratulations on your engagement MsMeghann! Have you planned a date yet? My date set lasted 10 years. The engagement was the fun part! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Enjoy this time!

Back to melting some good favorites:

CBV ~ Peppermint Patty

EW ~ Candy Cane

HoT ~ Pink peppermint noel cupcakes

Probably boring to most of you (no big new ones), but I love a blast from the past with my mint scents, and they all smell good when combined in one room. [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Mint is good! I really liked AMS's Jack Frost scent.

I think i need to visit one of the YC outlets...although my fiance would disagree! (we got engaged last friday [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] ).

Today has been a nice day to relax. Put on AMS Tahitian Waterfall and enjoyed looking at wedding ideas and wedding planning sites all morning. Snuck in an hour long workout as well. Boy has my mood improved now that I'm working out regularly.

Anyhoo, I am really enjoying the 2oz tarts from AMS. They really pack the punch in these big boys!

[smilie=th_CONGRA34]on your engagement!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Tahitian Waterfall. I have not tried it YET from AMS but GHBT is wonderful!

Just got home from pet store shopping. Dang spoiled things-I spent way too much money! I did get the best investment ever for my big dog-a doggie bridle-gentle lead collar. It stopped the pulling in one second-even my 9 year old DD walked him on the way home from school! Yay!!!

Anyway-back to melting-

put on Ugly Duckling-Lovespell

Everyday Whims-My Best Friend

Can Do-Water Lily and Jasmine

Have a great evening everyone.

Meghann [smilie=th_slider_congratulations] I kept the stress level down when planning for our wedding by listening to my mom. Seriously. We had a beautiful wedding. To this day, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Congratulations, Meghann! Maybe you could start sampling cakes now??? [smilie=th_slider_brent]

Cat - I have a gentle leader for my lab, and it sure did solve a bunch of problems!

Today I have been melting a Brandy and Brwon Sugar by Serene Dream.

Heidi - Happy birthday to Abby! [smilie=th_slider_brent]

Meghann - Congratulations on your engagement! [smilie=th_a056]

Was melting Cheryl's Orange Pomander. Yowsers!! [smilie=th_aola] This is one strong tart! But, it wasn't for me :? so just changed to her Pumpkin Vanilla Cream. Mmmmmmmm...

[smilie=th_slider_brent] On your engagement Meghann!This evening I'm melting Nana's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and Chestnuts and Brown Sugar from CFTKR.....both are very delicious!

Congratulations Meghan! I wish you and your fiance all of the best.

We just got home. DH is on a business trip in Turkey. He left this afternoon. DD and I went to my parents' house for dinner.

I'm melting CFTKR's Better than S*x Cake and burning a YC votive.

Just started Celtic Moonspice from CrossCreek. The best I've ever smelled!! I always try to stock up on this one when I order.

Ok I decided that I had enough florals for one day so I put the candles away and dumped the floral melts and I am now melting:

K - Harvest - AMS - A great strong spice scent with some vanilla thrown in and a lot of cinnamon - very nice scent

LR - Country Bumpkin - AMS - This one is a harvest fruit and spice blend and is also very nice

BR - Orange Clove - AMS - WOW this one is knock you over strong and it's only a 1oz cup from her sampler! [smilie=th_00000020] I have the window all the way open right now (right next to the computer) and it is still super strong. Smells like spiced oranges - also a very nice scent

Good Night All!

Just started Celtic Moonspice from CrossCreek. The best I've ever smelled!! I always try to stock up on this one when I order.

That one is on my list to get from CC. Glad to hear it's awesome. I really liked the GHBT version but if theirs is even better then it must be truly great.

That one is on my list to get from CC. Glad to hear it's awesome. I really liked the GHBT version but if theirs is even better then it must be truly great.

Crosscreek's Celtic Moonspice is VERY good!! I am not fan of this type of scents but that was was an exception.

I am enjoying Cheryl's Sangre de Grado again today. Such a beautiful scent.

I melted that one for the first time yesterday and it immediately became one of my favorites. It is indeed an awesome scent! Next time I order from Carol I'm getting a couple of bags of it.

Bigred, since earthy and florals seem to be your thing, you might like Cheryl's Essense of Jesus, Santa's Pipe, Merlin's Forest and Black Canyon. I am going to venture into florals, too. With all of your recent experience, what vendor would you recommend?

Essence of Jesus is on my list of scents to try from Cheryl. She sent me a sample of Black Canyon, I love CFTKR's Merlin's Forest and I will add Santa's Pipe to the list.

Best floral scents I've tried so far are:

Yankee :

Blue Hydrangea

Plumeria

Candles by Victoria:

Sweet Rose,

Cantaloupe Lily

Rose

Breath of Ireland

Gardenia

Sunshine

LOL:

Bathos

Lavender (best strongest truest lavender I've tried - it's like standing in a field of fresh lavender - truly awesome and relaxing)

Morning Glory & Honeysuckle

AMS:

Water Lily & Jasmine

Cherry Blossom

Sands of Morocco (this one is a floral/earthy blend my two favorite categories and it's my favorite from Christy so far)

Colonial:

Island Blossom

Pure Integrity:

Plumeria

First Bloom

Spotted Hog:

Freesia

Rose Merry Mint (a blend of roses, rosemary, mint and some background fruit scents - a complex scent but surprisingly very nice)

Cheryl's:

Ylang Ylang

Coral Lily

Sakura Cherry Blossom (this one is a more subtle scent but still great)

Dark Candles:

Black Rose

Arachne's Garden

Can-Do

Garden Terrace

I have many more florals that I haven't even tried yet but I always post what I'm melting as well as a mini review - this way I can let others know about good scents. From all the vendors I've ordered from so far, the ones with the largest selections of floral scents have to be Cheryl's, Dream Tarts (haven't melted any of these yet) and Candles by Victoria.

Hope that helps. :P

WOW!!! Bigred, it must have taken you all day to write this review which is very much appreciated. It's so very detailed and thorough and I thank you for it. I will certainly heed your recommendations. Cheryl and Victoria are two of my favorite vendors. Thanks again. [smilie=th_00000020]