The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Good morning. It's nice to see the sun this morning. I have little flowers of all sorts poking through. This morning I'm cleaning, so my melts are Ten Digits-Bamboo Basil, EE-Tannis Root-still going strong, Carol's -Black Linen and Amber and AMS-Clary Sage votive. I'm getting ready to put on a big pot of vegetable soup, so I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Starting the day out with Spiced Caramel Latte from Blue Gecko. It's very good. I actually have the whole week-end off so I'll have lots of time to melt. [smilie=th_CONGRA34] Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Hi all! Happy Saturday!

First melts of the day are:

K - Just Peachy - GHBT - A really nice peach scent

BR- Pikaki - GHBT - A very nice Hawaiian floral scent

LR - Bermuda Triangle - GHBT - Another nice fruit scent

I'm finally finding some scents from GHBT that are really nice but I'll have to shut them off in a bit because we have to go to BJ's to do some grocery shopping.

Glad to see you back Jason! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

I've been melting LOL's Eggnog Latte all morning. I'm almost ready for a change. Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

I have on Missy's Caribbean and it is one strong fruity scent. Also, LOL - Amish Quilt and Nene's Celltic Moonspice. I think I'd liike that Pikaki - will have to remember to order it next time.

Welcome back Jason!

We're getting a snowstorm this afternoon. Did lots of running around this morning and now I am relaxing....

Melting Booper's Cupcakes from LOL and also Graham Cracker from GHBT.....it smells really good in here!

Time for a little nappy..... [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Jason, definitely talking about it will help. I'll keep praying for him.

Todays melt is YC Blue Hydrangea, I'm hoping its a little less perfumy when its hot.

Have a great day everyone!

DD has a sinus infection, not too bad, she's feeling better already!

This afternoon I've been melting CFTKR's Banana Flapjacks and Strawberry Flapjacks. Both are fabulous! I think that for tonight I'll melt Caramelized Apple Praline.

Hi all,

I am finally settled back in at home. I popped in and did some reading here while I was out of town, but didn't have a lot of time to getting into doing a lot of posting.

I got three boxes this week, so I have lots of new things to try.

I am melting:

AMS- Buttery Pumpkin

AMS - Pumpkin Crunch Cake

CFTKR - Gourmet Chocolate Fudge

CFTKR - Spiced Cider & Roasted Chestnuts

Just came back from running all around for errands, so now I am going to plunk down and see what all is on the DVR. Have a nice evening!

Now melting:

K - Home Sweet Home - GHBT - A really nice spicy/floral scent

LR - Potpourri Spice - GHBT - Another really nice spicy scent

BR - Butterfly Garden - GHBT - A very nice floral scent but I wish it was a bit stronger

Since I've been having better luck with GHBT, I decided to make a day of it and only melt tarts from there. Maybe the scents are better because the tarts have cured for a couple of weeks now. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

bigred.....you should try torenntial rain from her. It is strong and smells wonderful!

I had ordered two and melted one already but didn't really like it but that might be because I didn't wait for it to cure first. I will try the other one I still have and see if it's better.

I've decided to switch to Pink Sugar from Almost Country....oh my goodness, these tarts are the BRIGHTEST NEON PINK I have ever seen! The bag was tied with pretty pink plaid homespun. Really love Linda's tarts a lot. Can't beat her CS either....a very nice lady.