The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Happy Valentine's Day all!

First melts of the day are:

BR - Pink Sugar Mon' Sherry - LOL - This is a very girly scent indeed but nevertheless it's quite good

LR - Freesia - Spotted Hog - Another one of my most favorite scents

And burning:

The remainder of the 2 Waterlily & Jasmine chunky votives from AMS that I started yesterday.

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!

I WOKE UP THISMORNING TO TWO PACKAGES ON MY PORCH. ONE FROM GRANDMAS -linda scott and the other from can-do. I AM SO EXCITED. I JUST WANT TO TRY EVERYONE OF THEM TODAY!!!!

RIGHT NOW I AM MELTING MY FAVORITE yauht club (sp)from Grandmas. IT SMELLS SO GOOD!!!

denimsway-Yacht Club is soo good. I should get more of that soon.

Today I'm melting Hawaiian Thunder from GHBT and Black Cherry from CFKTR. About to add an AMS melt from the bakery bag...which one to choose. I love all of the AMS I've melted so far.

Happy V-day everyone [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have one melt going right now in the kitchen....Love Never Fails from CYS....it's good - smells like oranges and cake.

Earlier today, I was melting Carol's Clean in our laundry room plug-in melter and boy was it strong! Holy cow! Very nice scent! Anyone tried this one yet?

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

I have Birthday Brulee melting~my own- second day...cool.

Bizzy B's candles- Champagne & Captivating Currant candle burning.....and doing great!

Buttercream Cupcake ~ 3 wick heart candle by me

French Vanilla pillar from Dollar General...burning real well- wow.

Melting-Blueberry Pastries- my own

Tarthound

Tarthound....That's cool you making your own! I've always wanted to try that myself!

Melting Forever Alice from Blue Gecko....I really love this one! Also Blackberry Fizz from 2 vendors...AMS and Missy's Tempting Tarts! Both are great!

Hi all! Was out all afternoon shopping - among other things went to the YC store and got some votives and tarts and stopped at Bath & Body Works and got a couple of Dancing Waters tarts to try -they only had three scents. :)

Now melting the remainder of the Pink Sugar Mon' Sherry & Freesia.

Burning:

Bathroom - YC votive - Water Garden

Kitchen - Pure Integrity free sample tealight - Peach

Have a great night all!

Tarthound....That's cool you making your own! I've always wanted to try that myself!

Melting Forever Alice from Blue Gecko....I really love this one! Also Blackberry Fizz from 2 vendors...AMS and Missy's Tempting Tarts! Both are great!

Cindy,

Thanks! I have been creating for over 2 years now....love my huge hobby with local sales. It is not rocket science...you could do it!! It can be very expensive though-- I am the total oil junkie as well as candle & tart addict......... :)

I have Blackberry Fizz by Bizzy B's melting now with the others, but in the bedroom. I like it.

AMS and Blue Gecko are on my list to try next...I just got a box from Missy last week too.

Tarthound

Hi all! Was out all afternoon shopping - among other things went to the YC store and got some votives and tarts and stopped at Bath & Body Works and got a couple of Dancing Waters tarts to try -they only had three scents. [smilie=th_Drglar]

Burning:

Have a great night all!

Bigred, I think that lockdown applies to in person shopping as well as on-line shopping!

:)

Hi all! Was out all afternoon shopping - among other things went to the YC store and got some votives and tarts and stopped at Bath & Body Works and got a couple of Dancing Waters tarts to try -they only had three scents. [smilie=snoopy]

Burning:

Have a great night all!

Bigred, I think that lockdown applies to in person shopping as well as on-line shopping!

:)

It does? [smilie=snoopy] [smilie=th_Drglar]

Finally changed the BR melter to YC's Blue Hydrangea and it's awesome!

Spotted Hog's Freesia is still going strong in the LR - almost all of the SH scents I've tried so far are very long lasting.

Good evening! We stayed in for Valentine's Day. In honor of today I have Carol's Black Cherry & Vanilla Cupcake melting...yummy!

HAPPY LOVE DAY OR NOW NIGHT EVERYONE! I am getting ready to go out to dinner, but got a box from Missy and a box from Carol yesterday so I can

t help myself. I have Strawberry from Missy going in the living room and Sex on the Beach in the bedroom... wink wink! :)

I lOve them both! Have a great night

Bizzy B's candle Lilac Blooms & Honeysuckle

(burning well but not very strong)

FM - Sticks & Twigs melt

YC - Very Berry swirl candle still hanging in there