The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Just got new living room furniture. I replaced my Khaki colored stuff with Black Leather. I am tired of vacuuming and constantly cleaning. Hopefully this will be great. With kids and animals-I needed a break-it took me about 3 hours to clean the LR-had to vacuum the furniture everyday-and constantly cleaning the light colored fabric. I am excited, but not so much that I didn't think about these issues 5 years ago when we bought the old set. I could have saved myself a lot of time and money. Sorry for whining! Its lovely and I am thankful to have it.

Congrats Cat!! Good for you!

Melting Birthday Brulee again after getting home from work. Not wasting that great tart!

Tarthound

I got my Colonial and Dark Candles orders a little while ago! Still waiting for UPS to bring my AMS order which will be in about 4 hours (I want to shoot the UPS guy everytime he comes to my house so late!).

Um....bigred...I'm pretty sure the police frown on that sorta thing. :lol: And I don't think you'd be able to take your smellies into the 'big house'.... :shock:

Cat - enjoy your new furniture! [smilie=th_bounce]

Changed to Spogs Grandma's Zucchini Bread for the evening. [smilie=th_goodnight]

It would be hard to shoot someone without a gun. :lol: Besides, it would be too messy. :P

Hi everyone. I'm catching up.

I've got a flower garden going here today.

Bissy B's - Lilac Blossoms & Honeysuckle jar

YC - Velvet Petals (second identical melt today)

CD - Walk in the woods melt

YC - spring Bouquet melt

other assorted candles (three are on their last night of burning) Yea. I get to pull out some fresh ones tomorrow.

Bigred, I have that Colonial Island Blossom medium jar but haven't burned it yet. I'm glad to read that it's a good one. It smells good cold, but one can never tell by that.

eta: Cat, congratulations on the new furniture. I bet it was fun to pick out a new look for your room.

Hi everyone. I'm catching up.

I've got a flower garden going here today.

Bissy B's - Lilac Blossoms & Honeysuckle jar

YC - Velvet Petals (second identical melt today)

CD - Walk in the woods melt

YC - spring Bouquet melt

other assorted candles (three are on their last night of burning) Yea. I get to pull out some fresh ones tomorrow.

Bigred, I have that Colonial Island Blossom medium jar but haven't burned it yet. I'm glad to read that it's a good one. It smells good cold, but one can never tell by that.

eta: Cat, congratulations on the new furniture. I bet it was fun to pick out a new look for your room.

You'll like it! I don't know about the scent throw for the smaller oval jars as up until now I've only gotten the large 22oz ovals but I can say that the big oval Island Blossom has a great scent throw although it takes a while to really get going. I did get a medium oval jar on clearance in Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh with the order that came today so I'll be able to see how that size jar does.

Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I really wanted to sleep a little later this morning (was up late last night), but the cat was walking all over me and DH was snoring. Shhhh, don't tell him I told you! :P So anyway, here I am....I have HoT's Boo-Berry Butter Cookies going and it's yummy.

DesertRose - I ended up getting 2 tealights from AMS Chocolate Cream Cupcake. I would definitely order this one again!

Cat - Your new furniture sounds wonderful. Enjoy!

Good morning And Happy Valentine's Day! Early morning melts areJelly Berry Butter Cookies..Blue Gecko and Hot's Lemon strawberry Muffin tops

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi all, Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

This morning I'm on my second tealight of Bizzy B's Georgia Peach & Country Berry. This is my third melt from them and none of them have been a reorder. If you were asking about how they look, amazing is the word, but I get almost no throw at all from these, and they are huge. Any Bizzy B fans here, I'm curious what you're melting them in.

Anyway have a great day.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! No melts for me today, since we're heading to my bil's house for the day. Dh is going to install some tile in their entry way, sil and I are going shopping, and the kids are just going to hang out and play. Then, for having to work on V Day, bil and sil are taking dh and I out for dinner. Woohoo!

Have a wonderful, love-filled day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :P

Melting Can Do''s Very Cherry~ it was an extra Donna sent me in the shape of a heart. It's beautiful [smilie=th_00000020]

Happy Valentine's Day!! This morning I am melting Vanilla Nutmeg from Missy's Tempting Tarts. Have a good Saturday!

Sillysmom~~I think the Bizzy B's tarts used to be stronger than they now are. I started buying them many years ago, when she was selling on ebay. I don't get much scent from these now either. I had ordered some of them when she had her last sale, and didn't find much strength in any of them. With the exception of the Caramel/buttery popcorn one. That one i do like.

:P HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY Heidi, sounds like a good trade to me-enjoy . I wish everyone a nice day. I am melting EW=Oh Romeo and Carol's Black Linen and Amber. I am also burning AMS votive Bamboo hemp in my BR. I hope everyone gets some sweet treats today.

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Valentines Day

I have started the day with Snickerdoodle from AMS. I haven't found an AMS scent that I haven't liked yet. :P [smilie=th_00000020]

I ordered from the Bizzy B's last sale and I have not been impressed with any of the scents I have tried yet.

Happy Valentine's Day! I'm getting ready to go to work, but while I get ready I'm enjoying Irish Cream from Scentsy. This one is soo good!