The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Good Evening-

Very busy day. I lit second tealights for my CYS Valentine tarts from yesterday How Do I Love Thee? and Divine Rapture. Sorry to say I got no throw from them at all. Maybe I just got a bad lot. Burning YC Sugared Plums, CFTKR Rspberry Cream Cupcake and Sweet Liberty Cranberry Chutney.

I still have the rest of the CYS Valentine trts to melt so hopefully I will have better luck with them.

Hi all - Just got home a little while ago and started CYS Blueberry Coconut Cake.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the evening.

jules - the Eyes2blue is nice if you are a bs fan - it is supposed to have marshmallow, but I mainly get the blue sugar. This is another vendor that has interesting scents and names.

Tonight I am melting Backroad's Black Vetiver.

Cat - the Pink Grapefruit sounds good! Have you tried that in her B&B products, too?

Yep-sugar scrub-DH loves it too. Go figure. She sent it as a free sample and I am hooked!

Today's melts have been AMS Raspberry Lemonade, a nice berry sweet light lemon...good throw in my 25w melter! AMS Ambercrombie Girl-didn't get much out of this one, light throw. Last melt of the night is AMS Carrot Cake, I already smell nutmeg and creamcheese frosting. These are going to be some goodies!

Good Evening-

Very busy day. I lit second tealights for my CYS Valentine tarts from yesterday How Do I Love Thee? and Divine Rapture. Sorry to say I got no throw from them at all. Maybe I just got a bad lot. Burning YC Sugared Plums, CFTKR Rspberry Cream Cupcake and Sweet Liberty Cranberry Chutney.

I still have the rest of the CYS Valentine trts to melt so hopefully I will have better luck with them.

Did you get the scalloped or the tart cups? Just curious because I noticed a much weaker throw with these than previous orders. I ordered scallops for the first time, usually get the cups, but the cups are kick me out of the house strong on so many scents that I thought smaller doses would be better. I think I'll let my VD scents cure for a week or two and try some then...maybe that's the issue ? I hope the others melt stronger for you Candlelove!

Good morning all!

Starting the day with:

Peppermint Patty - GHBT

Sweetheart Roses - GHBT

I don't really like the peppermint patty at all and will probably change it (fortunately it was a freebie) but the sweetheart roses is good although I've still smelled a better rose.

Good morning. I'm giving my bic lighter a workout this morning.

Just started:

Wild Fern - Arts & hearts

Sea Cactus - FM

plus a few candles already mentioned.

Good Morning Everyone...Burning LOL's Sweet Apple Flapjacks and it's so scrumptious! I can't believe these were on sale. Perfect as I sit here with my morning coffee. [smilie=th_hema1]

Good morning, all! It's a gorgeous, but cold, day here in NC. So, for this chilly morning, it's harvest moon from evening eclipse in the computer room, and a pumpkin spice crumb cake candle by kathy ireland in the kitchen. I just started the candle, so I'm not smelling much yet, but this harvest moon is incredible.

I hope you all have a lovely day! We got our tax refund deposited in our bank account this morning (woohoo!!!!), so that was a great start to the day. [smilie=th_hema1]

Good Morning!

Going out for the morning so I will melt later today. MS Meghann-My CYS tarts were the scalloped ones. Maybe that makes a difference. I will let the rest cure for another week and try again.

[smilie=th_hema1]

Good Morning all.....

Up early for me, as I am attending to my "hair wrinkles". My PSIL came up to me the other day, and said, "Hm, your hair wrinkles are showing. Ya need to work on that." Of course I said, "What?"

He then touched my very white temples, and said, "My mama refers to these as hair wrinkles". I cracked up!

[smilie=th_hema1]

I told him there already was a box of my favorite "wrinkle remover" in the bathroom, and i just hadn't gotten around to applying it yet!

So I got up early, am waiting for the wrinkle remover to do its magic, and perusing email and the CF forum!

I have melting:

Creamy Raspberry Cupcake - LOL

SWEET PUMPKIN BARS - CFTKR

FALL FESTIVAL - CFTKR

They just started, and it is hard to smell anything over wrinkle remover on your own head, so I will have to report back later!

Have a good one!

I am loving Beautiful Dreamer....very yummy buttery cookie note in it and smells peachy too.

candlelove, my CYS tarts cured for over a week before I started melting them.

Just lit Warm Glow Oatmeal Raisin Cookie and OV Pink Cupcake candles.