The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

LLVV and katzncandles, thank you!!!

Put it down for my next order, it sounds like a sexy scent thats feminine with dashes of masculine....

Love the name!

Ana~ Is she the "Sweetie" on your avatar?!

No, but my Daisy looks like my avatar. I swear every time I try to take a picture of her, I get a shot of paws or tongue. Wouldn't make for a good avatar. [smilie=th_anyminute]

This morning I'm melting LOL's Mistletoe Kisses (trying to burn through some of my extensive holiday stash). Also have NeNe's Sonoran Saguaro going in the MB.

Alexis, I'm all late, but I agree with what the ladies said. It was very fresh, a bit woodsy, more masculine than feminine to me. My partner thought it was very strong, while I only thought it had a medium throw. Ok, I'm done rambling! [smilie=th_anyminute]

Today I've got on something with no label. I don't know the brand or scent name. This type of thing usually drives me crazy, but I'm just going to not worry about it. It smell like some kind of apple bakery scent and it's really nice. Also, a couple of candles burning.

OK, so last night my DD had a concert so we got home late. I didn't want to waste a good melt lol, so I put on some melts from AC Moore, some Vanilla Creme. WOW what a surprise. A really nice scent and a pretty good throw too. Its a bar than breaks into 2 pieces. I put on the Cinnamon roll in the BR and that was ok, but not as good as the Vanilla. But it was 99 cents for each scent in two pieces. I forgot the name but its a popular name. I'll post it later.

Recent melts are Melissa's Berries and Twigs, CHC vanilla berry, and GHBT mountan wind. Now i've added GHBT's pilgrim pie....yeah, where IS Cyngren...she hardly posts anymore! [smilie=group_hug]

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, must be lots of work being the moderator. Cyn.....no time for fun? Yoooohoooo......Cyn :lol: ....can you come out to play? :lol:

Melting CFTKR almond biscotti. Absolutely edible! :lol:

Hi, guys! So sorry I have been MIA. The holidays were extremely hectic then all the catch-up that comes along afterwards. To top that off, my bookmarks program went haywire then kaput - so I'm having to add all those good links back. That's been a bear, as it had taken me months to set those up the way I wanted. But...I see light at the end of the tunnel there. I've got some great information I want to share. :lol:

I have been ordering very, very little as of late. Sort of a lockdown that just evolved. I simply have so much here (wax and bath/body), I have no desire to order more. :lol: I'm wondering how this happened. Oh yeah..."buy now." But I have been melting and bathing like MAD, making lots of notes along the way. :lol:

Speaking of melting, I have Cool Citrus & Basil from Bloomwick going in the living area. Liked it before, but not so much tonight. Really enjoying Pomona's Garden - Blue Moon.

Long day today, threw in a DVD for a quick work out when I got home, now that that's over, I get to relax. I am melting CFKTR's Gingerbread goodies and Gingerbread jollies. I'll have to seach on her site to see if the descriptions are up still as for the differences. I like Gingerbread Goodies 100x better than the Jollies.