The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Boy, this working everyday is really cutting into my melting time. But I love it. The ironic thing is I went back to work so I would not feel guilty about buying so many tarts. But the problem is that by the time I get home and get dinner,chores done I'm too tired to melt anything. Since I have been back to work I have only made one small order. I must get busy with some ordering soon.

Tonight I have melting from CFTKR Hot Orange Danish. This is a great cozy,comfy smell. I love it.

Same here, twinsmom - which is why I'm always so behind in posting my scent of the day! Tonight it's Hazelnut Mocha from Angie's Candles.

I am in the same club - my work is interferring with my melting! Harumpf!

Tonight I tried a couple of scents that the family could smell - but I could not! Not fair, is it? They don't even like this whole fragrance stuff.

I settled on Randall's Oatmeal Milk and Honey, one I can smell.

Melting Blue Sugar from Ten Digit Creations.....love it!

Have a good night everyone. [smilie=th_teks0311]

This morning it is a Huckleberry Layne Very Vanilla candle and HL Pineapple Cilantro tart--both are very nice.

Thanks for the well wishes on my winning the prize for last month. It is posted on the contest page but I hadn't said anything about it on the forum so that is why no one really knew about it. It has been fun getting the various items in the mail.

Hi trep...glad to hear about your winnings....what fun!

Starting off the day with Carol's Cinnamon Graham Cracker in two melters. Smells great!

Good morning! I'm melting Carol's Red Velvet Cake downstairs and after I take DD to school I'll start Brown Sugar Spice upstairs.

Good morning. I've got some candles going this morning.

WG - ButterRum

Circle E - Bird of Paradise

YC - Lavender Bliss swirl

BizzyB - Ocean Breeze

Hi Joan, The Circle E jar candles are wonderful. I don't care for the votives at all. (different wax - weird smell) So I stick with the jars now.

My favorite scents are Bird of Paradise, Cotton Candy, Wisteria, Texas Bluebonnet, and Kiwi Strawberry [smilie=th_teks0311]

Good Morning!

Very cold here today. Just iced the melters and starting fresh for today.

LOL Pink Sugar Buttercream

Nene's Butter Cake

Aroma Soy Sweet Vanilla Cream

[smilie=th_teks0311]

Congrats on your win Nancy! It is so much fun to get stuff in the mail that you didn't pay for. The prizes are very nice!

I am melting Pina Colada-Primitive Kountry

Good Smellin' Man-Can Do

Have a good day everyone!

Thanks Jules... just what I needed to hear, lol [smilie=th_teks0311]

Michele, it sounds like your house smells wonderful!

Good Morning All!

CFTKR's Cinnamon Flapjacks, yummy!

CFTKR- Butter Brickle

Harry Bendel's Vanilla- his candles are fabulous when on sale.

Jason: How is crackling birch? Sounds fun!

Hey All: I am sloooowwwww moving here this morning. My coffee is not doing it's job ..I am continuing last nights melts-EE Submission and Voodoo Doll. I hope everyone is keeping warm. We're in for a couple of bitter cold nights here in Indy.

Wicked Sista, I'm not Jason (Jason I hope you don't mind me butting in) but I loved Cracklin' Birch. Have you ever smelled YC's Evening Air? It's a similar (not exactly the same) type of scent. It reminds me of a colgne that my DH used to put on after he took a shower. I'm not a floral/perfume type of scent lover but I really enjoy melting this one.

Today it's Fruity Loops from AMS's. Wow! My whole house smells like a box of Fruit Loops cereal! This is a very strong long-lasting melt!

Congrats Trep! I still can't see where your prizes are. I must need more coffee. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Melting some good ones this morning:

Red Velvet Cake ~ CP

Red Hot Cinnamon ~ Crosscreek

Caramel Cinnamon Latte ~ CFTKR

Going to add more scents, but it already smells pretty nice here.