The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Aria- Thanks...that's the only thing I hate about wax...cleaning it up! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

And thanks about the puppy, it looks just like my dog Daisy when she's in the bath...it really is her double!!

Still have the Hot Apple Cobbler going and adding Warm Apple Crisp from S&S...smells yummy in here!

Lighting the blue for mpfand and her dad....Winter Evening.....

Good night everyone.

Guest Doe

Thank you everyone, its hard and I know it takes time.

Todays melts

Crosscreek- Celtic moonspice - family room/kitchen

YC- Sparkling snow- computer room

YC- home sweet home- loft area

Melting Christmas Cabin from Carol. It's very pretty... spicey and woodsy, but not overpowering.

G' Morning! I'm melting Spotted Hog's Lemon Poundcake and Spotted Hog's Carrot Cake.

I don't think I like their Carrot Cake, I truly tried. I went through the whole candle and now the tart version and there is something about it.... its like a subtle yet heavy underlying note of soury bitter blah. I'm tossin' it.

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning I am melting a Christmas gift from my DD. Tart of the Month for January from Magical Mouse Candleworks-Indigo Tropical Holiday. Just started it-nice floral scent.

I had on AMS Banana Nut Bread in my electrics yesterday. Even after being on most of the day they never fully melted. I have YC melters. You could still see the circle of the tart and what melted was thick. Next time I will try them in the tealight melter. Anybody else have this happen to them?

:P

Guest scentedstamper

Good Morning All!!!

Melting Crosscreek: Cinnamon Noel Cookies, Scentsy : Welcome Home, and CFTKR : Spicy Little Bites so far. And burning what's left of a Warm Glow Cinnamon Bun hearth candle.

Wicked Sista: I'm with you on the "sour" note. I've come to the conclusion that anything that has "cream cheese" in the description is not for me. (as in carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.) LOVE to eat it though, LOL! So, I've learned to avoid those scents, no matter how yummy they sound.

Have a great day everyone!

Sheryl

This morning' scents are EW-Hansel and Gretel's House and EW- Starry Night (for mpfand's Dad.) I hope everyone has a great day. I'm off for a massage later today.

*adding EW-Angel to the mix

Good morning! I'm melting Blue for MPFAND - Blueberries & Cream. I'm also melting Daiquiri Luxe.

Good Morning Everyone!

This morning I am melting a Christmas gift from my DD. Tart of the Month for January from Magical Mouse Candleworks-Indigo Tropical Holiday. Just started it-nice floral scent.

I had on AMS Banana Nut Bread in my electrics yesterday. Even after being on most of the day they never fully melted. I have YC melters. You could still see the circle of the tart and what melted was thick. Next time I will try them in the tealight melter. Anybody else have this happen to them?

:P

Candlelove I have had that happen. YC melters won't melt their own tarts. I put YC in a 24 watt melter. Here at school I am burning a Bizzy B's candle in vanilla velvet and southern pecan pie. I am disappointed in the throw on this one.