The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

January's Frosty Fragrances

Just got started melting. Have on Warm Glow Evening Mocha which is a gift from a CF friend. Thank you! I like this one a lot. Going to burn some candles soon too.

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Switched to Autumn Spice from Front Porch. Smells good with the chili that's simmering in the crock pot. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

:shock: Katzncandles tried to sneak a birthday past us. Come wish her many happy returns on the Birtday thread. Nice try, Kim. No worries... You don't look a day older. [smilie=th_jaja]

Hi Everyone!

Need to get the tuna smell out of the house because DS was cooking. It was all I could smell in here. Tonight I am burning YC Sugared Plums and melting CHC Sugar Plum Spice and HOT Plum Pudding. Starting to smell great in here!

Just got a seal of approval from DD, a big critic of my melting. She really likes the plum scents. Going to have to watch what I melt because DD will be home for awhile. She got laid off from her job. It is hard to melt when others are home because everybody puts their two cents in. Had to shut off one of the CP 12 days of Christmas scents the other day because the critic said it smelled like vomit.

Guest Anonymous

Melting the last of CP's 12 days of Christmas - drummers drumming. No more days of Christmas...... [smilie=th_jaja] They were good ones, tho! :shock:

Melting the last of CP's 12 days of Christmas - drummers drumming. No more days of Christmas...... :? They were good ones, tho! :lol:

Somehow, I got a day behind. :shock: My drummers will have to drum tomorrow. [smilie=th_jaja] They were good ones. That was fun.

Tonight is still Lemon Sugar from KFTKR and Pipers Piping from CP

I have LOL's Rudolph's Noel going. I have about 6 of the CP tarts left....I wasn't in the mood for mint the other day, so I fell off track.

Welcome Back Tiffany [smilie=th_jaja] Today's melts have been CHC candied yams, YC autumn woods, Mookie Doodle witches' brew and pumpkin spice and cookie jar from unknown vendors!

I have some tarts to give away. LMK if you want them, and I will drop them in the mail...YC midsummers night, Mama's Country Shed Olde Hearth (2), and Angie's Black Irish! :shock:

Guest stardustgirl

I'm behind too... the Turtle Doves and Golden Rings wanted to last for more than one day each and I wasn't about to waste them. Lords are Leaping today.

Candlelove - which CP got the vomit comment? I wasn't fond of the Partridge scent at all, though I stuck it out to see if it would morph into something nice (eh, never did). The others were enjoyable - and Turtle Doves was downright addicition-worthy!