The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

I am melter cleaning right now...this will take awhile!

So...you'll be back melting with us in May? :lol: [smilie=th_00000020]

Well that is optimistic! [smilie=th_e13]

Burning BBW Bellflower and Buttercups in candles and oils. With all this talk about the "f" word it made me want to tell you all I don't burn food scents in my bathroom. Funny huh but I just can't do Grandmas Happy Cookies in there. I would rather have a floral or clean but definately not bakery. I prefer poop and roses to poop and bundt cake. Oh well, I have 2 boys, never said it and had funny little names like tee tee and wee wee. But my boys seem to think there is no funnier word.

Cheryl

Guest Anonymous

The cold smell on the lime vanilla isn't very strong to me, but lite it up, and WOW![smilie=th_00000020]

In the kitchen I have Hawaiian bread, and it smells just like fresh baked bread with pineapple. yummy!!

I love this!

:lol:

karla

Have fun on your day off, Jersey.

Cranberry Spice - Candle Haven

Blueberry Muffin - Lure Beauty

At work - the great unknown.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

I already whipped up a batch of stuff, 1st time I have had the urge in a month I am guessing..work out time now..and thanks cyn ( still waiting for your order list on the other thread haha)

I already whipped up a batch of stuff, 1st time I have had the urge in a month I am guessing..work out time now..and thanks cyn ( still waiting for your order list on the other thread haha)

Oooh, making some goodies! Have fun.

Just posted "the list."

Guest Anonymous

Last night: Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper in all the melters (trying to banish the lingering scent of a blueberry tart gone bad the night before!)

Yesterday at work: Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie from Nene's.

Today at work: Lemon-something from I'm not sure who!

I'm with you Cheryl. No bakery in the bathroom.

But, today is a bakery kind of day around the rest of the house.

Like Fleur, I'm melting SH Orange Chiffon Cake

and CBV Cinnamon Donuts

and a blue in the loo

Guest Anonymous

Started off the day finishing up Tuscadero's Graham Crackers from yesterday, put on CHC's Carmel Nut Cluster (a classic for me).

Last night I put in PI's Lilac but I swear it's Lavender.....I'm going to compare it with another Lavender I have today and see. They may be similar scents and I'm sure they must both be purple in color. It was pretty, I just don't think it was lilac.

Good morning, all! So far for me, it's can-do's lavender silk for the 3rd morning in a row. This is a strong one! I haven't figured out what I want in my bedroom yet, but I guess I'll look through my stash in a few minutes. I know I'll start melting yc's autumn leaves again in my living room once I get off my behind and make my way into that room. I'm still under the weather, so I'm moving around as little as possible.

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning, all! So far for me, it's can-do's lavender silk for the 3rd morning in a row. This is a strong one! I haven't figured out what I want in my bedroom yet, but I guess I'll look through my stash in a few minutes. I know I'll start melting yc's autumn leaves again in my living room once I get off my behind and make my way into that room. I'm still under the weather, so I'm moving around as little as possible.

Have a wonderful day!

Heidi, feel better!

Guest Anonymous

Only have one tart going so far today- YC Dune grass. Not sure yet about this one. On my way out but will get my blue and upstairs tarts going when I get back.

Oh well, I have 2 boys, never said it and had funny little names like tee tee and wee wee. But my boys seem to think there is no funnier word.

Cheryl

My son thinks so too, Cheryl...encouraged, of course, by my husband! [smilie=th_balloons]

Great pic Eileen!

This morning when I left for work Ocean Mist was still going strong. This is one I'll put on my reorder list for summer.

ETA: Hope you feel better soon Heidi!

Hi everyone! I am off today, but I still have work to do. Laundry is stacked up to high heaven and the apartment needs a scrubbing. I put on something fresh in hopes of being inspired to get off the ol' caboose and make things happen! It's YC's Willow Breeze for me.

Heidi, I hope you feel better soon. Rest, rest, rest!