The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Sleepy head here today

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee]

Melting CFTKR Beach Bum....not sure I like it or not...it's tropical, but there is something odd about it...I think it's peach. Peach scents and I don't get along...hahaha.....bummer. Gonna move on to CFTKR Hot Apple Pie....very yummy and comforting...it's rainy here today.

Guest Anonymous

I have a sample tart of Hawaiian Bread. It smells very good in here. It smells like Fresh baked bread with pineapple. It is making me want to go get something to eat!!!

[smilie=th_balloons]

karla

Guest Anonymous

Well I had to dump out Dune. Smelled great at first. Like fresh mowed grass almost but more complex. But then it got really perfumey on me and started to aggrevate my headache. Replaced it with LOL Cannelini Ricci- a fave of mine.

Upstairs putting in YC Midnight Cove for my blue.

mommy--I had the same experience with the Dune Grass--started out fine but after a few hours I couldn't take it.

fleur--would you please let me know how you like the Bizzy B's lime and coconut--thanks

I have replaced the Blackberry Pie with Pink Sugar from Brown Bag and have put a YC Berry Jam in the tealight in the downstairs bath. Will leave the YC Blackberry for a couple more hours while I decide what I want for the evening. Another gloomy, chilly rainy day here. I think I'll go curl up with a good book.

mommy--I had the same experience with the Dune Grass--started out fine but after a few hours I couldn't take it.

fleur--would you please let me know how you like the Bizzy B's lime and coconut--thanks

I have replaced the Blackberry Pie with Pink Sugar from Brown Bag and have put a YC Berry Jam in the tealight in the downstairs bath. Will leave the YC Blackberry for a couple more hours while I decide what I want for the evening. Another gloomy, chilly rainy day here. I think I'll go curl up with a good book.

trep, I was melting two different tarts, one was Key Lime Pie and the other straight Coconut (they are blending nicely, coconut is more subtle). It is from Busy Bee, different vendor. I ordered a fruit sampler awhile ago. I have to say that the tarts have been nice so far, some throw more than others, but the scent strenghth is fine with me. I have ordered some bath and body items from this vendor too. I love the Pink Frosting scent (love the sugar scrub in this scent, yum). I have a tart in that scent, have not melted it yet.

I seem to be enjoying a lot of fruit scents lately... :lol:

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a sample tart of Hawaiian Bread. It smells very good in here. It smells like Fresh baked bread with pineapple. It is making me want to go get something to eat!!!

Karla - who's sample is that Hawaiian Bread. That sounds really good to me.

I just lit Full Moon's Tuscany votive.

Good afternoon everyone!:)

Dabbadooey, thank you for the welcome, it's a pleasure to join this group!

This afternoon, I picked Italian Zeppoles from Bella to melt....OH MY....this is heavenly.... :lol:

Received my two free sample tarts from Cobblestone Candle Co. - Mediterranean Fig and Himalayan Bamboo - what a nice little box and very nice presentation. I am eager to melt these.

Guest Anonymous
Melting Cottage Hill Creations Granny Green Apple today and totally enjoying it, YUM!

Its a winner for sure.

That's one I haven't ordered from her yet, but I'll put it on my list :lol:

I now have PI's Summer Bouquet going.......

Guest Anonymous

My Cannellini Ricci is going super strong but never got around to putting on Midnight Cove. Instead I put on Cheryl's Bird of Paradise adn Rasberry Sorbet. Hated Bird of Paradise cold and was pretty iffy on Rasberry Sorbet but turns out both are fabulous once melted. I am discovering that her cold smell is not indicative to the melt smell.

I'm detecting a pattern with those of you all who have tried Dune Grass. Liking it at first, then not liking it after a couple hours. Which scares me because I just bought a big jar of it today! I did all my laundry and cleaning and then checked my email to find a Yankee coupon: Buy two jars, get one free. I couldn't resist and headed to the YC store. I picked up a Vanilla Cupcake, Willow Breeze and went out on a limb and grabbed a Dune Grass. I haven't lit it yet, but am going to in a bit because I'm anxious to see if I'll like it. I absolutely cannot buy anymore candles for a loooong time. I just bought two big ones last week! I'm sick, I tell ya!

Guest Anonymous

Tonight I am melting Raspberry Guava from Crosscreek. It is pretty good, but dinner is cooking and it has to compete. It is a nice fruity smell, great for spring and summer. :lol: