The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Good morning everyone..having a fun day with allergies...grrr I have on Can do's my secret recipe ( one of my all time favorites), can do's starbucks in the kitchen and tuscaderos baby grace in my bathroom..Rainy and dreary which matches my mood today

Good morning everyone..having a fun day with allergies...grrr I have on Can do's my secret recipe ( one of my all time favorites), can do's starbucks in the kitchen and tuscaderos baby grace in my bathroom..Rainy and dreary which matches my mood today

Feel better... those scents sound amazing... I love Pure and Baby Grace... I have Pure Grace from Tuscadero's... she does nice dupes... :shock:

Good morning,

I also love earthy scents Dabba.

Today I am starting with FMC - Sticks and Twigs. (their melts are available now. I feel another order coming on)

Also PI - Hazelnut and Evening Eclipse - Aged Merlot

I hope those who are sick start to feel better soon. I'm sorry, it's my fault...I passed my cold to you over the internet. :shock: I'm getting better, but I'm still staying home from church this morning to rest. I sent dh, though, since he has to play on the worship team (bass guitar). He's bringing home pizza for lunch. Yipee!

I haven't started melting anything yet this morning. I'll probably clean all of the melters out after I jump in the shower. I've been lazy this morning. My 5 year old woke me up at 4:00 am looking for his 3 year old brother, who had snuck out of bed and went upstairs to sleep with my almost 9 year old boy. You'd think after having to sleep in the same room for years, they'd be glad to have their own rooms now (well, 5 & 3 yr olds share), but they still manage to end up in the same room several times a week. Hey, at least they love each other. I guess it could be worse.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Jersey, hope you feel better soon.

Fleur, what fun names you have going today!

Blueberry Patch from House of Soy.

Blackberry Sage (Brandyanne) with Tropical Beach (?).

Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies from Beaded Hemp.

Candle - Blackberry Sage from Sierra Mountain.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!

I finally got my melters going, and the house smells great. It's stargazer lily from yc in my computer room, pumpkin spice from yc in my living room, and love spell from momma's in my bedroom. All of that is mingled with the scent of pizza from lunch. LOL!

Guest Anonymous

It is such a beautiful spring day here I decided I need some summery scents. Changed over all teh melters to Cheryls in Lemon Sugar, Lime Sugar and Kiwi Lime. [smilie=th_create]

Guest Anonymous

I'm on a citrus kick lately, too....Nene's Margarita Mama. Not the strongest throw, but the smell is fabulous! I'll definitely re-order, but this is one that I would probably have going in multiple melters to really get a nice strong scent going!

Also, Angie's Lavender & Coco Milk...love it!

I'm melting YC velvet petal aside from my bellflower and buttercup candles. My house smells like spring. The velvet petals are nice and keep it from being too flowery by adding something very sultry. Would be perfect for an evening spring party.

Cheryl

Cheryl, I just tried the YC Velvet Petals recently and have to say it smelled really good, but alot like expensive ladies' perfume. It reminded me of something I've smelled on my mom. LOL It was nice and yet, as a guy, I probably won't be melting it often.

Guest Anonymous

Scent: I know this has probably been asked and answered multiple times before, so I apologize for asking : who is vendo "RG"?

Thanks....promise not to ask again.

Sigh. I miss my mind. [smilie=th_create]

I have been experimenting this afternoon with mixed results. I tried Vanilla Grapefruit from CHC and it was OK but I guess I wasn't in a grapefruit mood as I had a Yankee Pink

Grapefruit on, too, and dumped them both. In the tealight I have CHC Strawberry Burst which I wasn't sure I'd like but I really do. I have CHC Red Velvet Cake upstairs and CHC Homemade Sugar Cookie in the LR so now I am hopefully set for the evening. I have been digging in my tarts and trying to see what I have that is getting older so hopefully I'll get some of it used up before it goes bad. I hope you all have a nice evening.

Being the neglectful candle burner I am, I did not watch my Aroma Natural tangerine candle and the wick tipped, drowned and hardened. So now it is a melt in the master...

Still trying to make up my mind on the other melters, but I have some cleaning out to do first.