The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Heidi, hope you and your kids start feeling better soon.

CookieJewel, I hope you have a wonderful time in CA! I hope your retaliation with the Belgian Waffle melt worked.

I'm continuing with Bella's Oatmeal Cookies this morning. Definite re-order!

Guest Anonymous
Thanks for the well wishes. Three out of four of my kids are coming down with the darn cold, too. Hopefully this will be a quick one.

I also just started yc's autumn leaves in my living room. This is one I've been really looking forward to trying out.

LOVED Autumn Leaves by YC - one of my favorites ever.

Guest Anonymous

First,Momuvtwo-I was never allowed to say that other word so toots it is for me..LOL.

Jason& Cyn

I am right there with you on changing the name of things that make scents.. Just recently started burning the ones I kept and I got nothin.... Today it is McCarleys Baby Angel Wings(a little light for my taste but nice). Also,Essential Pleasures Gardenia Tuberose( LOVEthis one).....

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20waving]

Guest Anonymous

Melissa, that's funny - My mother had banned the use of it too, which is why I still can't say it as an adult (nor can MY children :shock:

I have PI's First Bloom in my melter still but I'm anxious to change it out to something else - The scent is good, I'm just getting that 'switch-itch'

We don't use "that" word around here, either. My son had never even heard it until he started school, of course.

I'm suprised that Oatmeal Cookies is still going strong. In the powder room I am melting Afternoon Breeze (blue) from Dreamtarts.

My daughter and I are leaving tomorrow morning to attend my grandma's 80th surprise birthday party this week-end in WA. We'll be gone for 6 days, two of which will be in a hotel so I bought a Glade flameless candle. It will not only scent the room, but double as a nightlight, too. I'll miss you all while I'm gone! :shock:

Guest Anonymous

Deezee, thanks, I am thinking about doing the return, even though its a discontinue. I just feel awful as it is half gone. I really tried with this one. But then again I do spend an awful lot on yc.

We don't use "that" word around here, either. My son had never even heard it until he started school, of course.

I'm suprised that Oatmeal Cookies is still going strong. In the powder room I am melting Afternoon Breeze (blue) from Dreamtarts.

My daughter and I are leaving tomorrow morning to attend my grandma's 80th surprise birthday party this week-end in WA. We'll be gone for 6 days, two of which will be in a hotel so I bought a Glade flameless candle. It will not only scent the room, but double as a nightlight, too. I'll miss you all while I'm gone! :shock:

Have a great time!!!

LOL everyone....we use "that" word around here on a daily basis...actually it's mostly DH and the boys.....uggh...they take so much joy in the strangest things!

Well, I have to say that the Bit O Honey from earlier was good....smelled just like the real deal too.

Just put Can-Do's Sticky Buns in my tealight melter and it is already smelling super delish in here.....wow....that is one strong tart! For some reason the last two days I have been in a bakery mood....before that I was melting all fruity scents.

fleur, I love Grazia's lilac....

Heidiliz, hope the kiddos feel better!

We use that word too. There's also a lot of "pull my finger" around here. I have a house full of boys.

I am switching scents this afternoon to CCCC Evening Breeze. (one of my standard favorites)

:shock:

I just put on a mystery tart from Aroma Soy. It came with the sampler but did not have a label. I think it is lilac... :shock:

fleur - maybe it is the Persian Lilac Mist. I got that one in my sampler and it was just awesome. I'm having a fight with myself today about placing an order with Aroma Soy since Grazia has a sale today. I don't need to order anything but I really, really want to.

Today I'm melting Coconut Lime from Cottage Hill Creations.

I just put on a mystery tart from Aroma Soy. It came with the sampler but did not have a label. I think it is lilac... :shock:

fleur - maybe it is the Persian Lilac Mist. I got that one in my sampler and it was just awesome. I'm having a fight with myself today about placing an order with Aroma Soy since Grazia has a sale today. I don't need to order anything but I really, really want to.

Today I'm melting Coconut Lime from Cottage Hill Creations.

Olive, I think it must be the Persian Lilac Mist, lovely... very realistic and strong... I did place a re-order with Aroma Soy. This lilac was the last one from my first order... so I was due for an order from there... :P I have been keeping my re-orders relatively small and waiting until I am almost done with a vendor's tarts before re-ordering from them. It has helped keep my stash from growing...

I received my Evening Eclipse order today. Nice packaging in a separate little box and well labeled. Got 2 free tea lights and a free votive as well. I just had to put something on so i chose Gingerbread Lair. I was surprised as i didn't know what to expect. I put it back here in the computer room and I would say it has a moderate throw and is rather pleasant for gingerbread...but is a straight gingerbread. Am anxious to try the other unusual names.

in the living room and kitchen i have cinnamon bun from Lakeside Lumanaries and in the bath I have cozy home from Mel's Smells.

I have an interesting mix of scents for today...

Here in my computer room I have what was left of a pink sugar tart from someone, and I added about a teaspoon of whipped cream soy beads from Bean Pod and a Cotton Candy tart from Essential Pleasures, as well as one Creamy Vanilla block from a McCarleys clamshell. I must say, that is a VERY good combo. Someone needs to make that one!

In the bathroom, I have WNS Cast Away for my blue. In the living room is YC lilac and in the kitchen is CanDo Sugar Cookie mixed with Apple Strudel from Candle Haven - delicious!

I'm really starting to enjoy the surprises I get from mixing things~!

That is funny that so many of you won't say the F-word (no, I don't mean that one!) I wasn't allowed to use it when I was a kid, either and I still find it distasteful, although I have been known to use other choice words on occasion. My mother wouldn't even let us say "pee". I don't know if she made it up, but we said "tee-tee". And we didn't even have a word for "toot". We just didn't talk about it! LOL Anyway...

I've had on YC's Autumn Leaves all day as it is cool and rainy. I think I am ready for a change out though, so not sure what it will be tonight.

My brother and I torture our mom now with the "f" word...we weren't allowed to say it as kids, so now we tease her. Aren't we mean? And, it's definitely said all of the time in my house now with 3 little boys who think it's the funniest word ever!

Sweet orange & chili pepper is still going strong in my bedroom, and I started melting blue sugar from can-do in my living room for the second time (melted it last night).

I thoroughly enjoyed the yc autumn leaves I had on earlier today, and will definitely melt it again tomorrow. It smelled fabulous!

I have an interesting mix of scents for today...

Here in my computer room I have what was left of a pink sugar tart from someone, and I added about a teaspoon of whipped cream soy beads from Bean Pod and a Cotton Candy tart from Essential Pleasures, as well as one Creamy Vanilla block from a McCarleys clamshell. I must say, that is a VERY good combo. Someone needs to make that one!

In the bathroom, I have WNS Cast Away for my blue. In the living room is YC lilac and in the kitchen is CanDo Sugar Cookie mixed with Apple Strudel from Candle Haven - delicious!

I'm really starting to enjoy the surprises I get from mixing things~!

deezee, those combos sound yummy!!

Tonight I'm melting Ocean Mist from Crosscreek...it smells like the beach in the summer! Definitely needed as it's still quite cold here in New England.

My mom was a very prim European - and we didn't talk about anything! Those things just didn't happen at our house, LOL! My husband and sons are a little looser - and I still feel like mom is gonna get us!

I am melter cleaning right now...this will take awhile!