The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

After fighting a stuffy nose all week to smell my candles and tarts, I think tonight my nose is getting back to normal. And the apartment smells great again. I have a Pumpkin Spice jar from some unknown brand burning in the kitchen (yeah, I know it's Spring), LOL Class Party Cupcakes melting in the LR and a YC Mandarin Cranberry tart in the BR. Yum. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Good morning.

Sugared Pie Crust - Skindazzles

Keeping Katie Jo - Skindazzles

I need to find a candle or two.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

I took a mental health holiday from work today..

I put on:

Apricot vanilla from Cheryls that I took from the swap box..it has a weird underlying smell to it..Its getting dumped.

Tuscaderos Hawaiin Punch..was a freebie in my last order, I do not like this one at all..its already gone.

Finishing up K's mago mint tea..this is a winner and one I will reorder.

I took a mental health holiday from work today..

I put on:

Apricot vanilla from Cheryls that I took from the swap box..it has a weird underlying smell to it..Its getting dumped.

Tuscaderos Hawaiin Punch..was a freebie in my last order, I do not like this one at all..its already gone.

Finishing up K's mago mint tea..this is a winner and one I will reorder.

Enjoy your day!!

Mango Mint Tea sounds good... I am really starting to enjoy the mango, papaya, etc... must be the warmer weather! :oops:

I need to change out the melters this morning after I take a shower, so for now, it's can-do's irish blessing in my computer room. I guess I'll need to figure out what I want in the other rooms later. Dh will be in and out most of the day doing some work for the church, so I have free reign of the burners. LOL!

Have a great day!

Today in the kitchen it is Pixie Dust from Soyful Expresssions but not sure of the strength here, in the living room it is Queen of De Nile from Kreations by Kathie and a test tart in the comp room. Haven't decided on anything else.

Have a good day everyone. :oops:

In the kitchen I am melting Zucchini Bread from Candle Haven. I thought I would enjoy this comforting aroma for a few hours before we leave for the kids' soccer game. Have a great day, everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Odd - my post disappeared (hope it doesn't show up twice) - Anyway, I finished up the last of my Indonesian Cinnamon from CHC this morning in the office.....Currently have K's Kreations Red Currant going again. Before I leave for our marathon day of birthday parties and basketball games, I'll put CHC's Rosemary Mint back on in the electric from last night (This is my all-time fave scent from her - not sure how many times I're ordered it now....I wish she did 1-pound bags of brittle! lol)

Have a great Saturday!

Today I am trying some scents from new vendors.

In the kitchen I have Strawberry Preserves from FrontPorch. I have to say that this is absolutely the most realistic strawberry scent I have ever smelled. No other even compares. It smells exactly like someone just brought a couple of quarts of fresh picked strawberries into the house. I haven't cared for the other scents from here that I've tried, but this one is absolutely a keeper. I think I will probably reorder a couple more clamshells during the discounted shipping period.

In the bedroom I am trying Rain by PI. I love this one too. I like the clean type scents but I am extremely particular about them. This one meets my specifications!

Last night I had tried Vanilla by PI. It is also very good. Quite strong and I wouldn't say it's my favorite vanilla so far, but it's definatlely a keeper. I like just a tad more sweetness to my vanillas, but that would be the only thing that didnt make it perfect for me.

This morning I melted Tuscadero's meditteranean fig...didn't get much from it. Now it's Tuscadero's dragon's Blood...have to see how this one is. I also have Evening Eclipse Merlot in the kitchen...pretty strong and exotic!

Guest Anonymous

Sweet Coconut in the kitchen and pumpkin brownies in the living room. I read Jason's scents and then grabbed a pumpkin one out of the basket. lol

Guest Anonymous

Trep - I have on the pink grapefruit you sent to me from Yankee. It smells delish!

I still am not well, and found out I have more problems then we thought!

Have a fun melting day!

:(

karla

Guest Anonymous

Well, pumpkin brownies got dumped. DH and I both wrinkled our noses up at it. lol

I put in blueberry lemon verbena. One from Crosscreek in the living room and one from Mookie in the half bath.

Trying to get rid of the pumpkin brownies stench. lol

I have today all day in the kitchen YC Vanilla Lime.

To the bedroom I put Daffodil from Crosscreek and later replaced with Honey Butter from Crosscrek.

Unfortunately my fiance told me to shut it down right after he came home.

So now is nothing but I already have ready YC tart in fresh Cut Roses, hope he will like that one.

Karla--so glad you like the grapefruit but sorry to hear you are still not well. I hope it is only temporary and you will soon be well.

I just got home and dumped the morning tarts and have started various peach scents in the tealights. I have on Huckleberry Layne Peonies and Peaches, Crosscreek Peach Ambrosia, and Can Do Fresh Peach.

Have a great evening all.