The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

So far this morning I have Sugar Cookie & Spice from Candle Haven melting in the kitchen. Happy Friday, everyone! [smilie=th_1286B215]

Good morning everyone! Got my Tuscaderos order in, now only waiting my my McCarleys order and I'll be officially Tart Stocked! Well, at least for a few weeks. :P

Along with my regular order from Sandy I also ordered four packages of 12 each of my four favorite scents: Cafe Brulot Cookies, S'Mores, Iced Lemon Snap Cookies and Amish Quilt. This morning I'm melting Cafe Brulot Cookies. Oh....My... loving it. She threw in a bunch of freebies, and one of them is Pistachio Dream Cake. I'm going to throw that one in later this evening, has an awesome cold sniff!

Happy Friday everyone!

[smilie=th_1286B215]

Jewel

I'm melting Lilac Lane from Tuscaderos. It smells great and is very strong. Because our weather is so nice today I have the doors and windows open. I can still smell the lilac. I have really enjoyed all the Tuscaderos scents I've tried and may have to rethink my vow to not order from her again.

Guest Anonymous

Nothing yet as I just cut up stuff for a big pot of red beans and tarts don't compete well with garlic, onions and pork sausage. lol

I'm going to let it air out a bit and then go digging through the bin for some smellies.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday so far!!

Good afternoon everyone. I have put on Keepers of the Light Gourmet Sugar Cookie and Crosscreek Raspberry Smoothie and still have YC French Vanilla going in the main bath.

Our local candle making place has just opened a regular store so I went in and got a few things. Grand opening is next weekend so you know where I'll be. She has a website and I have burned her stuff before so you all might want to check it out. It is www.huckleberrylayne.com. Be sure you get the layne part correct as there is another company with lane. Her stuff is good.

Guest Anonymous
Good afternoon everyone. I have put on Keepers of the Light Gourmet Sugar Cookie and Crosscreek Raspberry Smoothie and still have YC French Vanilla going in the main bath.

Our local candle making place has just opened a regular store so I went in and got a few things. Grand opening is next weekend so you know where I'll be. She has a website and I have burned her stuff before so you all might want to check it out. It is www.huckleberrylayne.com. Be sure you get the layne part correct as there is another company with lane. Her stuff is good.

Lovely site Trep!! I'm saving it in my favorites. I have a handmade soap addiction as well. lol

:oops: Today I am melting some of my very favorite scents and loving them. In the kitchen it is Creme Brulee with the Choc note in it from Cheryl's and in the living room it is Cheryl's Pink Bombshell,. These are absolutely superb. In the comp room am finishing up a small wickless in Cactus and Sea Salt in an old stash from JD. So good!!!

Good afternoon !

Today, I have been melting Bella's Fruit Loops. I am off to check out the new scents at CHC! Love free shipping!

Guest Anonymous

Hi, everyone. I've been alternating throughout the day between K's Red Currant (love this one) in the tealight melter and Mango Mint Tea (also K's) in the electric. Can't make up my mind! lol I also had a PI candle going - Autumn Splendor - for a bit but the wicks kept drowning out so I gave up.

Thanks for the link and recommendations. Very nice site.

Guest Anonymous

I had two burners on today but I don't remember what they were. :X I threw the baggies out and forgot.

One smells like cupcake and the other one is a little perfumy but bakery too. lol

The overnight burn in the living room is BusyBee's Pink Coconut...Doc did an exceptional job on this one and is a new one for me but a fav already. In the comp room it is Apples and Oaks from Cobblestone. These tarts are doing a little better since I have let then set a couple of months.

:oops: