The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

I only have one melter going so far this morning. I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache (which is very unusual for me) and it still hasn't gone away. I'm thinking too many scents right now might aggravate it. So, in the computer room, it's yc's island spa. I'll probably get the other ones going in a while, after this darn headache is gone. Hopefully that will be soon.

I hope everyone has a lovely day. It's raining here, but since I'm in NC, where we've been in a drought for the past year, rain is always a welcome thing.

Going to try Banana Nut Muffin from Ugly Duckling again today. I didn't get much scent throw the first time.

Not sure what else yet.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday!

Happy Saturday!

Today, it's Nene's Lemon Sugar & Candied Violets....yes, all of that in one tart!

Today in the kitchen, I have an EveryBody's candle in the Cinnamon Vanilla scent complimented by a tart mixture of Candle Haven's Cinnamon Vanilla and the end of yesterday's AromaSoy Cinnamon Bun. Smells delicious

The living room is hosting Bean Pod's Lilac Soy Beads. In my opinion, Bean Pod has the handle on the most realistic Lilac scent, although the throw is only moderate.

The bathroom is a blue in YC's Ocean Water.

And finally in the bedroom/computer room, I'm considering creating some kind of Pink Sugar concoction. I may try again the mix I made the other day that included Pink Sugar, Bean Pod Whipped Cream Soy Beads and either a sweet vanilla from somewhere or a Vanilla Bean Noel. I love surprising myself, and so far the Pink Sugar mixes are a real hit!

I am starting the day off in the kitchen with Momma's Buttery Gingerbread, in the living room with RG Bakliva, and in the computer room with Eclipse Witching Hour. All just started so no impressions yet, except the Bakiva is already a favorite.

Have a great Saturday everyone

My melters are still full from the last couple of days - (Gotta love that goldleaf and hydrangea!) Still enough scent to keep them going, but maybe I will swap...why does there have to be so many hard decisions!?!?!

:P

deezee wrote

Today in the kitchen, I have an EveryBody's candle in the Cinnamon Vanilla scent complimented by a tart mixture of Candle Haven's Cinnamon Vanilla and the end of yesterday's AromaSoy Cinnamon Bun. Smells delicious

The living room is hosting Bean Pod's Lilac Soy Beads. In my opinion, Bean Pod has the handle on the most realistic Lilac scent, although the throw is only moderate.

The bathroom is a blue in YC's Ocean Water.

And finally in the bedroom/computer room, I'm considering creating some kind of Pink Sugar concoction. I may try again the mix I made the other day that included Pink Sugar, Bean Pod Whipped Cream Soy Beads and either a sweet vanilla from somewhere or a Vanilla Bean Noel. I love surprising myself, and so far the Pink Sugar mixes are a real hit!

Your descriptions really raised the bar for me. I feel like I have been given a tour of your home and scent combinations. - complete with hand flourishes. well done. :P

I am melting a tiny little Rigaud votive in the Cypres Green scent. I feel like royalty. I've been saving this one for long time. :P

Good Afternoon-

I have quite the summer theme on around here today. I have EP-Lick me all over in the Bedroom, Cocomilk in the the Living Room, and Banana Smoothie in the Dining Room-both of those from CCCC...

I am singing, "In the Copa, Copa Cabana..." :P

Good afternoon all. I just got home a little while ago and have just got the melters changed over for the night. I have on YC Honeydew Melon, Essential Pleasures Honeydew Melon and Bizzy B's Botanical Orchard and Nectar Blooms. The Essential Pleasures one is nothing like honeydew melon to me--a little perfumey but nice. It may change as it gets hotter. I got an order from Bizzy B's today and picked up a few tarts at the Yankee store so that is about it. Oh yes, those Yankee nautical, beach accessories are due in stores next Friday the 11th for those of you waiting on them. Have a wonderful evening. :P

melting YC Beachwalk - very mild! Family room

burning Aroma Naturals candle - tangerine something - powder room

simmering - Scentsations - honeysuckle - upstairs

Have a good evening!

I'm under the weather today and not melting much...I can't smell it anyway.

:shock: Last night I melted YC Peaches & Sweet Berries (an old favorite), Angie's Berries n Buttercream and Tuscadero's Georgia Sunrise.

Berries n Buttercream is really nice, although it seemed a little light...but it just may be that since I was coming down with something my nose was off. Unfortunately I don't like the Georgia Sunrise at all and the family had some complaints about it, so it was tossed.

I'm back from Bed, Bath, and Beyond where I picked up a vanilla OV woodwick. I had a coupon for 20% off. I also bought a bunch of YC Autumn Leaves tarts that were marked down to $.89!!!!

I'm back from Bed, Bath, and Beyond where I picked up a vanilla OV woodwick. I had a coupon for 20% off. I also bought a bunch of YC Autumn Leaves tarts that were marked down to $.89!!!!

Dabba, I am so jealous of you right now! My BB&B doesn't even carry Woodwicks and they don't have marked down tarts in one of my all-time favorite scents, Autumn Leaves, either! I'm writing corporate! :shock:

Tonight, I am just burning candles. Nothing you all haven't heard before. I am trying to slow down on the tarts I do have and focus on all of these candles I bought. Starting to smell good in here, though!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning :shock: Melting Spotted Hog's Morning Blueberry Muffins while I work, then off to church. I'll put something in the electric then but I'm not sure what.

Guest Anonymous

LOL Banana Nut bread downstairs

Chery's Blackberry and Sage upstairs.

Both wonderful.