The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Dabbadooey

April's Addicting Aromas !

Put in the last of my Coconut Lime from Texas Scentsations.

Wickless Pina Colada from Candledippers - think this one is about played out.

Thank you to all those who commented on my photo.

I started melting Cheryl's Sweet Craving yesterday and started it up again this morning. It went for a good 10 hours with a very pleasant scent. Also melted Crosscreek's Wisteria Blossoms. What a great throw and it was lasting long but finally had to shut it off because it was making my nose run. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Melting at work: Nene's Lemon Squares. One of my new forays into the "bakery" realm, which I have never particularly cared for, but am definitely warming to several of them. I really like this one, but I LOVE her Lemon Meringue Angel Cake.

Plus I seem to be on a lemon kick lately....

Good morning and happy Friday!

Today I have CHC Green English Ivy melting in my electric melter...nice and green and spring-y....later on I am going to try one of my samples from Cobblestone....

Beth-I love Nene's Lemon Squares :lol: ...will have to try the Lemon Meringue one next time...

cyngreen-what is your overall opinion of Texas Scentsations? I have been wanting to order from there...would love any feedback on their tarts! [smilie=th_bb20]

[smilie=th_bb20]

[smilie=th_bb20]

I just started aroma soy's winter mulberry in my bedroom, and yc's island spa in my computer room. I haven't decided what I want to melt in the living room yet. I'll have to look through the stash when I make my way into the other room. I'm being lazy, and don't want to get up quite yet. That morning cup of caffeine hasn't quite kicked in yet. I think it's competing with the nyquil I took last night.

I hope everyone has a great day! :lol:

Good Morning everyone,

I have Cys's blueberry pink sugar I started last night..I am loving her blends..is lock down over yet?

The more I burn her tarts, the more I love them.

She is now in my top 3.

I placed a small order with CYS a few weeks ago. I should be hearing soon about shipping... sounds good.. I like the pink sugar blends most of the time... :lol:

Good Morning everyone,

I have Cys's blueberry pink sugar I started last night..I am loving her blends..is lock down over yet?

She is now in my top 3.

I placed a small order with CYS a few weeks ago. I should be hearing soon about shipping... sounds good.. I like the pink sugar blends most of the time... :lol:

I'll be intrested in your thoughts about them fleur..I am still waiting on 5 edp's from my last order..her scents are FABULOUS.

Good Morning everyone,

She is now in my top 3.

I'll be intrested in your thoughts about them fleur..I am still waiting on 5 edp's from my last order..her scents are FABULOUS.

Just got an email that I will be getting an invoice for shipping later today!! I only ordered a few tarts and some hand soap, no mists this time, but I am looking forward to the order.

Morning all-

I started Satin Sheets in the living room and actually have a candle burning in the dining room-Wildberry Fig...

For my blue I have a Blue Skies candle burning...

and Blue Sugar in my room.

Howdy!

Cat - who's is the wildberry fig - sounds very interesting!

Beth - I don't "do" bakery much either, except lemons...yum! (And Holiday types)

I have today off!!! Drizzly here, started wash and organizing tarts/candles (oxymoron?) and I keep coming across Pumpkin Frappaccino - first McCarley's candle, now Texas Scentsations brittle that I keeping cold sniffing. Guess I will melt "off season"! No penalties for that is there? LOL!

Guest Anonymous

Right now I have Tuscadero's Honeydew and Summer Berries - One of my favorites and I'm almost out......Off to clean house!

Cat - who's is the wildberry fig - sounds very interesting!

It's Mia Bella...I have about 3-4 of those in the house right now. I wasn't sure about the scent,but I do like it. Sweet but not too sweet-nice spring scent!

Good afternoon everyone.

YC Aloe Vera in the bath

CCCC Evening Breeze for my blue

special treat FMC Tuscany

Have a great rest of the day.

[smilie=th_anyminute]