The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Good afternoon! I have Peanut Butter Cookie by Carol melting. The burner looks so pretty now that it's starting to get dark in the back of my house where the mantel is.

Did anyone get the new Yankee catalog? DD loves the Sparkling Snow candle. Maybe I'll get her the votive as a stocking stuffer for her room. She loves lining up votives that she thinks are pretty on her vanity.

Debra....I hope your kitty is feeling better....glad you had pain meds.. I'm surprised the vet did'nt give you something. This afternoon's melt's are Candy Cane from Angel Made Scents in the kitchen and Lavender Apple from GHBT's in the den.

This evening it's EW Sweet Dreams in my bedroom and Carol's Cedar and spice in my LR. I love this scent!!! Also burning BusyBbee's blue sugar for our Colts, kitties and anyone else that needs the :"blue". Have a nice evening.

Guest Anonymous

Good evening!

Tonight it is Banana vanilla waffer from CFTKR in LR, Kit, and FR

and CBGIRL I also have Lavender apple from GHBT going tonight [smilie=th_a056] in the BR

Hope everyone has a good rest of Sunday, Debra hope your kitty is feeling better soon.

We also have a sick puppy right now, not fun times.

Guest Anonymous

Today I've got Cranberry Chutney from Yankee going in the living area... and in the master I have Pumpkin Pie from Yankee going.

I just fired em up and plugged em in... [smilie=th_1286B215]

I was gone at Church all day, we had Operation Christmas child boxes to get ready and a potluck...ok to the melting...

Scones & Cinnamon butter from CCCC

Almond Cookie votives burning from Candlemart

Almond Pastries from a hobbymaker

Tarthound

Guest Anonymous

Debra - glad your kitty is at least drinking water. Sounds like you've had a lot of experience at the vets & your instincts are good ones - you know what's best for her.

Littleshells, I had YC cranberry chutney on this morning, too. Great scent! Put on GHBT's friendship tea before I had a short afternoon nap. This scent just wasn't for me and changed it as soon as I woke up. Now I've changed to GHBT's eggnog. Funny, when I first got this it didn't smell like eggnog at all (to me), but now it's just fine. Go figure! [smilie=th_1286B215]

Guest Anonymous

I am finishing up that GC candle, Holiday Wreath. I should be able to light up a new candle tomorrow.

Cyn, keep meaning to ask you - what do you think of Gold Canyon? Are the scents as good as I hear?

Mish - sorry to hear about your puppy! Sick animals are very time consuming.

(cb - I agree...leaving with some meds would have been a good thing!)

I found a very old tart, I think: YC - Roses of Cliffwalk. Anyone had this before?? It is still throwing out a rosey scent.

Also, I got the YC catalog - sadly, the scent spot that smells like magazine page is the Silver Bells. [smilie=th_1286B215] Could anyone smell it? What is the main scent?

I am finishing up that GC candle, Holiday Wreath. I should be able to light up a new candle tomorrow.

Cyn, keep meaning to ask you - what do you think of Gold Canyon? Are the scents as good as I hear?

Some I've found are very good. Holiday Wreath is one of them - great Christmas scent and good scent strength. I also like Crisp Linen (I think that's the name) and Fresh Orange. What I love most about them is they are so hassle-free when burning. [smilie=th_1286B215]

Hi everybody.

We've been camping all weekend and had a great time. Nice and cool in the morning and breezy afternoons. I took along a Roasting Chestnuts candle for the outing.

I also smelled a campfire smell from an actual campfire.

Tonight after my marathon shower, I'm melting Blue Noel from CYS, and in another room FP - Cozy Fall NIghts.

Hey Debra...I just smelled Silver Bells about an hour ago. After dinner DD and I were scratching and sniffing. To me, Silver Bells smelled very green (like a grass or plant kind of smell) and a little bit citrusy. The description on Yankee doesn't mention citrus but other fruits like berries and apples along with cypress and some other stuff but I smelled green stuff and orange.

I'm still melting Moose Trax (great scent) and burning 2 votives...Autumn Leaves and Cafe Au Lait.

Guest Anonymous

I love Gold canyon candles. Some of my holiday favs are:

Days of Christmas

Pumpkin pie

Cinnamon Garland

Boughs and berries

Cinnaberry

Toffee drizzled popcorn

These are all super strong and great throw.

Hope everyone had a happy Sunday.

Tonight I'm melting Can-Do's Coconut Lime Verbena, and YC Christmas Cookie, and YC Blueberry Scone.

Have a great night!