The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Guest Anonymous

Peart Tart from CHC (new wax) - It is stronger than I would have expected from the old wax! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Hi everyone...today I am melting Maple Nut Sticky Buns from Angies....just started it so I'll report later.....cold smelled yummy though.

I haven't been melting lately...had my sis in law from Fl. was visiting....can I say I am THRILLED she is back home? Terrible I know, but 1 week of her dominant personality is enough..I literally had my house taken over by her thinking she was trying to help! The straw that broke the camel's back was she moved my tart box to a location unkown to me....needless to say she WON"T be doing that again! Ok...I'll be nice now....lol

Good to be back here....

Cheryl Allen, I would describe the Kathy Ireland Orange Cranberry Crumb Cake as a strong on the bitter orange and a little on the cake. I don't smell any of the cranberry though. It does burn very nicely with no soot or tunnelling. I also got one of the Ice Oatmeal Cookie Crumb cake candle from KI, Now this one smells just like a oatmeal cookie baking. It has a very good throw too. For the price I would purchase again

It's good to have you back, Anjoymom. It's one thing if she was sniffing stuff. That's understandable. I mean who could resist? But to move your tart stash. Oh hail no.

:lol:

I'm still melting Walk in the Woods from CD. It's lasting forever. Almost too long. C'mon. I've got a holiday stash to use here, and only 2 months of days to melt them in. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Also have FM Christmas tree votive

and CBV - Pink Sugar/Loving Lemon blend candle

and Colonial -Cardamom pillar (another one that won't die!)

and a cranberry blend melt from a CF friend ty

Yes, Anjoymom and LLVV I feel your pain--I think I've finally run my outlaws off, so I just have to do my " obligatory" visit at Christmas at their house. My side isn't much better- I think this house, sell, move, clean out have finally driven my Mom over the edge. Her auction is a week from tomorrow and I think she has run both of my sisters off (who were helping her) clean out stuff and such. Unfortunately, I am going into the "boar's nest" this Wednesday. I am not looking forward to it. I" Hopefully, Anjoymom and LLVV "special" loved ones don't visit too often. Speaking of "stuff" I got rid of 7 trash bags of stuff to the DAV this week. [smilie=th_pullhair] very cleansing!!! Also, I am melting Can-Do's Cinnamon bark in my living room.

For now, it's pretty woman from can-do in the living room, and country berry hotcakes from missy's tempting tarts in the kitchen (this is my blue for Patsy). I haven't decided what I want in my bedroom yet.

Thanks for The Blue, Heidi. Hope everyone's feeling better in your house now for the weekend and that you can take it a bit easy?

Patsy

[smilie=th_pullhair]

For now, it's pretty woman from can-do in the living room, and country berry hotcakes from missy's tempting tarts in the kitchen (this is my blue for Patsy). I haven't decided what I want in my bedroom yet.

Thanks for The Blue, Heidi. Hope everyone's feeling better in your house now for the weekend and that you can take it a bit easy?

Patsy

[smilie=th_pullhair]

Thanks Patsy. Cole seems to be feeling better, and we haven't had any more puking, thank goodness.

Guest Anonymous

Heidi - glad your ds is feeling better! Sounds like a stomach thing may be making the rounds. Cat's whole family was sick earlier in the week, too. :P

Melting my blue to celebrate w/Patsy! Yay! :lol: I can't find ONE blue tart! :shock: Making note to self to order more. So, found a purple (has blue in it!) one from HOT - midnight pomegranate from a CF friend (thank you!).

edited: oops :oops: the tart is from Cocoa Pink. Yummy!

Heidi-hope your tummy virus goes through quickly. Nasty stuff! I think we all got through it in 2-3 days so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I am melting Saturday Morning-Keona. Have a fire going so can't really smell too much in the way of tarts over that.

Hope everyone has a good night.

Good evening everyone!

Heidi- eewh...stay out of that stomach bug's way. That's one nasty thing to get. Our house got it last February and then again in March. Not fun at all! I hope that everyone feels better tomorrow.

Tonight I'm still melting Carol's Twinkies. I also had Whole Wheat Bread melting early this evening.

Tonight it's Cran-apple and Ginger from GHBT's. This is a wonderful clean scent! I also have colonial hearth from GHBT and it smells just like a fire going in the fireplace! :lol:

I'm getting a late start tonight. I'm going to melt CocoaPink's Blueberry Muffins as my blue for Patsy's great news! Heidi, glad to hear everyone seems to be feeling better.

Debra, I hope your kitty is OK. It hurts my heart to see them sick too. Our asthma kitty wasn't feeling well last night, so I made an emergency vet visit with him this mornng. He had a 104.3 fever at home and 105.8 at the vet (normal for cats is up to 102.5). We're waiting for his bloodwork but the fluids and antibiotic shot seem to be helping. He's eating more and purring when I give him kisses.

Hope everyone has a great night.

Candy Cane from EW downstairs, Peppermint Vanilla from Pure Scents in the loft.

Love those two melts and vendors! Just need more. :P Don't we always? :lol:

CFTKR Hot Cranberry Tea (nice) and Heartland Herb Cranberry Spice from a CF buddy. What a picture perfect tart this HH is...almost hated to melt it. Thanks buddy!

Creme Brulee ~ LOL

Butter Rum Cappuccino ~ CCCC. After these are going good and strong, I'll switch to late night melts.

I'm getting a late start tonight. I'm going to melt CocoaPink's Blueberry Muffins as my blue for Patsy's great news! Heidi, glad to hear everyone seems to be feeling better.

Debra, I hope your kitty is OK. It hurts my heart to see them sick too. Our asthma kitty wasn't feeling well last night, so I made an emergency vet visit with him this mornng. He had a 104.3 fever at home and 105.8 at the vet (normal for cats is up to 102.5). We're waiting for his bloodwork but the fluids and antibiotic shot seem to be helping. He's eating more and purring when I give him kisses.

Hope everyone has a great night.

Thanks for the good thoughts, Lisa. I am glad your kitty is back to purring, that is a good sign. I also just came back from the emergency run to the vet this evening. They are keeping her and giving her IVs. She won't eat and I have been putting water into her mouth with a syringe. She can only take about 4-5 steps before she plops down to rest. I wish she wasn't going to be alone there all night.

My melting is at a minimum with all this. Candles, Melts and More's Falling in Love is in the laundry room.