The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Good evening! I'm giving a couple of new YC Christmas scents a trial run tonight so I can decide what big jars I will be getting for the holiday season. I have on Sparkling Snow and Silver Bells. Silver Bells is a very green scent and very strong. There's tree in it, but also another green note to it, too. I like it. Sparkling Snow reminds me a bit of Glade's Glistening Snow with perhaps a bit more complexity. BTW, I saw the Glade Glistening Snow candles out at Target today for $2.50.

Jason-I saw that sale as well at Target, but there was also a free $5 gift card when you buy 4, so 4 for $10 and $5 free....Not bad at $1.25 a piece! I will have to get a few, I really like glistening snow. May have to go check out YC's sparkling snow.

Guest Anonymous

Debra, hope your kitty will get well soon!

For tonight, I have Mulled Cider from Mookie Doodle in LR (nice and strong) and YC Juicy Peach in the kitchen.

Wish everyone have a good night!

Thank you for all the good wishes for my kitty. I sure wish she could talk to me and tell me what she needs.

Tonight I am finishing my melting with Cheryl's Cactus and Sea Salt.

G'Nite all.

Debra, I'm hoping your kitty recovers!

Best ones from earlier today:

Pumpkin Pie Filling - LOL

7UP - Lil Bear's

Booper's Cupcakes - LOL

Key Lime - Lindsay's Candles

Also still burning Holiday Wreath - GC.

Good evening! I'm giving a couple of new YC Christmas scents a trial run tonight so I can decide what big jars I will be getting for the holiday season. I have on Sparkling Snow and Silver Bells. Silver Bells is a very green scent and very strong. There's tree in it, but also another green note to it, too. I like it. Sparkling Snow reminds me a bit of Glade's Glistening Snow with perhaps a bit more complexity. BTW, I saw the Glade Glistening Snow candles out at Target today for $2.50.

Jason-I saw that sale as well at Target, but there was also a free $5 gift card when you buy 4, so 4 for $10 and $5 free....Not bad at $1.25 a piece! I will have to get a few, I really like glistening snow. May have to go check out YC's sparkling snow.

Wow Meghann, I missed that deal! I'm kicking myself for not getting in on that! I saw a bunch of Glade candles at the check-out and tried to divert my eyes from the area. Note to self: trying to be good makes you miss great deals!

The Glade candles at my Wal-mart are 2.00, and they had a ton of scents! This morning it's YC autumn leaves in two melters and black amber musk from Kreations by Kathie in the bedroom. :lol:

Debra--so sorry about your sick kitty--sure hope it all turns out OK. I know how hard that can be as our cat has had two serious bouts of illness in the recent past.

Starting this chilly morning out with Yankee Eggnog. Hope everyone has a good Friday.

:lol:

Good morning. I'm having a major cleaning day today.

This morning:

Candledippers - Walk in the Woods

EW - Citrus H2O in two melters

assorted candles

Good morning everyone-I am continuing with Carol's winter balsam and Christmas Village. Since I ordered from Carol I will be laying off the Christmas scents for awhile. Debra, I hope your Kitty is feeling better. Everyone have a nice Friday.

Good morning! I tell ya, my coffee couldn't kick in soon enough this morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] My dh was up probably 15 times during the night with "bathroom issues", and then my ds, Cole, was up puking all night. I definitely need to get all of the melters going pronto, because my house smells horrible right now.

I haven't started the melters going yet but have out to melt from GHBT -- Harvest Moon, Pilgrim's Pie and Pumpkin Apple Butter. For the BR I have a CFTKR Christmas melt that smells wonderful - Holiday Rendezvous.

Thanks so much for The Blue, Heart. You are a very thoughtful person like all my buddies on the Forum.

:lol:

Patsy

I just cleaned out my glass melter. The tart was frozen and stuck inside of it so I used my hairdryer to loosen it up and it worked like a charm. Anyway, I've moved on to Carol's Twinkies. I love this one and haven't melted it in a while.

Good morning! Last night I melted CFTKR's Caramel Orange Crumble, it was a good one, and in the BR I melted Bushels of Fun. Great throw on that one, but I didn't care for the scent much. Have a great day everyone!

Guest Anonymous

Starting out the day with GHBT blacberry sage, this one is GREAT it is so strong and smells just wonderful. This is the very first tart I have melted from her.

Hello...

Melting a mixed up bunch..

Sweet Sixteen by Crosscreek inLR (freebie and pretty)

Lime Cooler by Almost Ctry in Den

Sweet Berry Bubblegum by MD inKitchen

Potpourri Spice by FP in Bedroom

Country Kitchen in the kitchen from FP, Cotton Candy in DD's room from Busy Bee's and Raspberry Guava in DS's room from Pure Scents.