The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Right now I have Carol's Amish Quilt and Lemon Snap melting. Both are wonderful scents, especially for fall. I'd classify this lemon as a fall and winter type lemon as it has a strong and delicious anisette note to it.

Guest Anonymous

Heidi - hope your back feels better soon!

Melting Bella's beignet. Seeing Monalissa's post about how strong it was reminded me to try it. It's good, strong and yummy!

Guest Doe

Nene's- Sabor de Vanilla

YC autumn wreath

YC red apple wreath

House smells so warm and cozy : )

cb- yes, I think the lime cupcakes are mouth-watering! I am having trouble getting scent to stay in the room today, however, so it is very light. I am thinking that usually it is stronger than what I am getting today?

FP - Pumpkin and Brown Sugar and Chery's Midnight Cove will not die.

Guest Anonymous

Evening melt is LOL's green apple caramel crunch. [smilie=th_a194] This is delicious! Wanna take a bite out of this one! Love it!

Candle, I am melting the same Frosted Lime Cupcake, a gift from a great friend. Cold smell, is unbelievable, the first 30 minutes great scent, very strong, after that, a very faint smell. Definitely a 1 tealight tart.

Rocky Mountain Chistmas ~ LOL

Orange Vanilla Coffee ~ CBV

Fresh Cut Roses(I think that was the name) ~ Candle Haven

Cranberry ~ Cocoa Pink (Just put this one in a melter) This is from a CF buddy [smilie=th_a194] Thank you..she is an angel!

I'm ready to see if the Cocoa Pink chases me out of here.

Hope everyone has a great evening and finds something to smile about! I sure did with the CF buddy's surprise!

Haven't been home long enough to do any melting today and now I'm too tired to mess with the melters. Just wanted to pop in and say hi and tell everyone that their scent choices sound fabulous!

Guest stardustgirl

It was some cranberry offering from CBV today (I'm too lazy to get up and read the label, LOL!), which lasted most of the day.

Now I have *two* Soyful Expressions Chocolate Fudge Brownie Doughnuts (one in each melter) going in here, plus my Gold Canyon Mulled Harvest candle (which is getting ready to be extinguished).

:P

Guest Anonymous

I really love the Coffee with Santa from EW, infact so much so that I already placed another order with them [smilie=th_yourock]

Also melted Banana Marshmellow sugar cookies? from LOL, She has some Fabulous scents!

Then Pink sugar frosting from busy bees Love the pinks!

I am having so much fun trying all the different tart companies!!!!

:P

Oh yes Jason, the LOL scents are fabulous. I like that Gingerbread Pumpkin very much. I'm trying LOL's Pearamel tonight in a small room right now, and I can smell it all the way down the hallway. It's throwing really well...just hope it lasts a while. Also Frosted Sugar Cookie ~ LOL.

NeNe's Lemon Squares

I'm staying up till it is time to change out my living room. It's a parade of scents in there, but nothing is really standing out very strong.

This Pearamel is such a sopisticated and unique scent...love it!