The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Good morning. Remembering all of our Veteran's today {Luv and miss you Dad}. Packing to go home to help with my Mom's auction ( I dread this), I'm so sad for my Mom and us as a family. Today I'm melting all I can , so starting with: Carol's cedar and spice, CHC sugared .spruce, Zionsville Candle-Apples & Oaks in FR and EW Heaven Scent in the boudoir I caved last night and place my first order with LOL and I'm getting ready to order from EW. Busy shopping, packing, reflecting day. I hope everyone has a nice day. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

(will do, lisa!)

cb - the Energy Spa is very nice if you are a clean/fresh scent lover. It was strong enough to head down the hallway!

Today is Candles, Melts and More: Orange Spice and Clove oil from Clifty Creek simmering.

Glad you're back Doe and hope your kittty is better Deb.

Yesterday I melted Cottage Hill Creations "Aloha Pineapple." Love this scent and I wanted a rest from heavy spicd scents for 1 day at least. Haven't selected anything for today yet; will update when I do. Have a good holiday everyone.

Patsy

Guest stardustgirl

In the living room it's a mix of YC Pumpkin Spice and Harvest.

In here - EW Mostly Cocoa

I hope everyone has a good day!

Today I am melting YC's Eggnog (not very creamy, just spicy), YC's Sparkling Snow (I like this clean light pine scent, may have to get a candle, although very light throw in a tart) and Crosscreeks Apple Berry Crumble (very strong berry scent with hot apples...mmm)

Guest Anonymous

Good morning everyone!

I had Doodle Bug from GHTM in the BD since last night. It's a very good scent to my nose...yummy yet refreshing, creamy yet sweet.

In the LR it is Twigs and Berries from GHTM. I can smell strawberries :P

Good morning! I'm melting Gingerbread Pumpkin from LOL also from my CF buddy. It's wonderful! I forgot how much I love LOL tarts, so I just placed an order of Christmas scents with them! Also, made a small order to EW. Oh, and CFTKR. Then, I opened my email this morning about $1 tarts from Cozy Cottage, so I'm sitting on my hands. I think I've done enough damage!

I swapped out everything this afternoon. A little change from the bakery.

Right now I have:

EW - English Garden

EW - Storm Watch

Cobblestone - Himalayan Bamboo

CD - White Ginger & Amber

Last night I finally melted EW Coffee with Santa. Holy ****, that was one awesome smelling melt. I don't even like coffee scents, but with the subtle chocolate and stronger peppermint notes, it was amazing.

I ordered a couple more just now when I placed my 45 tart order for Veterans Day. Listen I am very patriotic, so I had to buy something didn't I?

I melted Carols Pink Sugared Strawberries last night too, very nice, not as good as the violets, but still good.

I now have a full basket and a secret tart drawer in my room. OMG! I really need help. No more orders till after xmas. Unless of course Nene's, Can-Do, CFTKR, or EW has another sale, LMAO!!!!!

I just turned everything off because DD has a friend coming over and last time she was over she knocked over a melter. Fortunately it wasn't on but I don't want to risk it this time. I'll get melting later on today with Sweet Harvest Apple and Caramel Apple.

Good afternoon everyone! It's been a little while since I've had the chance to post. I just put Busy Bee's Pink Coconut on and I have YC Pomegranite Cider melting as well. Have a great day!

Sharon

Today I am melting Carol's Cranberry & Balsam....very nice and strong, great throw. I am not putting any other melts in due to this one taking over the entire house!

Jules, I was in the process of ordering several votives from Full Moon.....I was shocked at the shipping charge, it was almost as much as the votives! Is this normal....does the vendor adjust shipping charges or is it always that high? I really want to try them out, but I can't bring myself to pay almost $12 for shipping.