The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

melting my favorites today, CFTKR English Lemon Curd & Spiced Cranberry. And burning a candle from Kathy Ireland Orange Cranberry Crumb Cake.

Guest Anonymous

Today I've burned two candles: Autumn Leaves and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (Pure Scents), and am melting Lavender Apple (GHBT's). Smells REALLY lovely in here today!

sillysmom--that Berry Jam tart from YC is very strong--I had one in my living room two nights ago and it filled the entire house upstairs and down with scent.

Did you melt in a eletric melter or a tealight? Just curious.

Trying to finish up my October scents...

Switched to Spider Cider and Deadly Donuts and Goblins Sin-O-Min Sugar Cake by SH- I think I could love these all year.

sillysmom--that Berry Jam tart from YC is very strong--I had one in my living room two nights ago and it filled the entire house upstairs and down with scent.

Did you melt in a eletric melter or a tealight? Just curious.

I have used both--the other night it was a 20 watt electric melter--other times I've used a tealight. The scent was very strong both times.

Finally home from running errands and lunch out with DH. I wasted no time in getting my melters going. Downstairs it's Brown Sugar Nut Bread and upstairs it's Cranberry Bread, both from Front Porch. These two scents are blending wonderfully.

Only have Norman's Pumpkin Spice Cake going now.

The kitty with all the health probs got very sick yesterday and her lab test back today are telling us that she has even more health problems brewing. I wish I could make her well. It hurts my heart to see her this sick. The next few days will tell us more.

Debra, I'm sorry to hear your kitty is sick. I hope she gets well soon.

More Pumpkin Latte from CD tonight. Makes me want more coffee.

Guest Anonymous

Debra, I'm sorry about your kitty :oops:

I'm melting my first CHC tart from her new wax.....Autumn Spice. I loved this scent before but I'm anxious to see how it in the new and improved version. So far, so good. The melter hasn't been on long and it's very noticeable in my kitchen area where the melter is.

Guest Anonymous

Debra - I'm sorry your kitty is having problems. I'm know you'll give her the best care possible....and lots of lovies and ear scritches.

Melting Busy Bee's english toffee from a CF buddy, :oops: It looked just like the candy, if I didn't know it was a tart, I would have taken a bite out of it! :P

Debra, I'm sorry your kitty is so sick. :oops:

I added Butterscotch Brownies from Hodge Podge in the kids' bedrooms and Jasmine Vanilla from CHC in the MB.

Good evening!

Debra, I'm sorry that your kitty is sick. I hope that you'll have positive news for us in a couple of days. Sending your kitty lots of hugs!

I caved and also went to the YC store today to see if they had anything else on sale that the website didn't. Unfortunately, pickings over there were slim but I got to smell a new scent...Balsam Fir (Carol also listed this one and I'm so happy that I picked up a bag this afternoon). I actually think that this is one of their older scents returning because the name sounds familiar. It's sort of like an older Mistletoe. I think they discontinued this one years back and improved it with Mistletoe. It's a great scent but it's missing something that Mistletoe has. I loved it anyway. I also bought another burner but a new one. The pine cone 2 piece glass melter. I never had one of these so I'm excited to try it out tonight. Hopefully I'll have great luck with this type of melter because it's sooo pretty!

Oops...forgot to mention that I'm melting Carol's Gingersnap in the new melter and it's doing great!

Good evening! I'm giving a couple of new YC Christmas scents a trial run tonight so I can decide what big jars I will be getting for the holiday season. I have on Sparkling Snow and Silver Bells. Silver Bells is a very green scent and very strong. There's tree in it, but also another green note to it, too. I like it. Sparkling Snow reminds me a bit of Glade's Glistening Snow with perhaps a bit more complexity. BTW, I saw the Glade Glistening Snow candles out at Target today for $2.50.