The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
mpfand

Giving Thanks for November's Scents

Anyway, DD had her first voting experience today and can't wait to go to school tomorrow to tell her teachers all about it. She claims to have voted for mom for president. That's her story and she's sticking to it.

That's so sweet.

Yes, really, a trial run Jules--I wouldn't lie--tee-hee-hee. I can critique my Christmas scents for my gifts!! Really-- and also enjoy them myself.

So you have my official ALL CLEAR!! for your Gingerbread.

[smilie=th_cc8] :oops: [smilie=th_cocktail]

I just started burning my free tannis root votive from the evening eclipse halloween sale. It smells fantastic!

That scent must be a nod to my favorite movie, Rosemary's Baby. I'm almost certain tannis root was a made up herb in the novel by Ira Levin. Glad it smells better than it was supposed to in Rosemary's Baby!

Cyngreen, how do you melt so many in one day. Do you chuck them after 1 tealight? Just curious. Thats about what I melt for a week lol!

LOL, Silly. I mainly use electric melters and have them strategically placed throughout the house. I dump the wax when ready to move on. I only use 1 tealight melter and I do chuck after one tealight. I also have one electric melter I use at the office. :P

Guest Anonymous

Melting Almost Country's cinnamon crunch cake. :P It smells like something is baking in the oven.....yum!

Melting Almost Country's cinnamon crunch cake. :P It smells like something is baking in the oven.....yum!

SweetSpicey, that's one of my favorites from there! Isn't it yummy???

Guest Anonymous

SweetSpicey, that's one of my favorites from there! Isn't it yummy???

Yessssss! This is the first one of Linda's I've tried - are all the ones you've gotten from her good, too? yumyumyumyum!

Yessssss! This is the first one of Linda's I've tried - are all the ones you've gotten from her good, too? yumyumyumyum!

I'm so glad you started with that one, then. It is really good! Not all of the ones I've tried are that good, but my other favorites are Bay Rum, Mulled Cider, Mimosa & Mandarin, Ginger Lime, Butter Brickle, and Brown Sugar Pecan. I want to try so many more of her scents!

Burning all day YC Orchard Pear and Red Apple Wreath. Both are burning relly nice with no soot and they are not tunneling. But I have to admit that when i have burned both I let them go for at least 9 hours.

Election evening melts are YC berry jam, YC cinnamon spice, and CYS pink velvet cake. I am not staying up to watch the returns this time...need my shuteye! :P

Guest Anonymous
Burning all day YC Orchard Pear and Red Apple Wreath. Both are burning relly nice with no soot and they are not tunneling. But I have to admit that when i have burned both I let them go for at least 9 hours.

With or without an Illuma-Lid? No way could I burn any YC without one, and I never have 9 hours straight for candle burning :P

Guest Anonymous

Melting Crosscreek's Hayride - SO strong. Haven't melted this one in awhile and I had forgotten how strong it is. In a 14-watt melter it's throughout my downstairs and my upstairs loft!

Also melting Cobblestone's Apples n' Oak. Something must be all 'right' with the air in my house today because everything is doing really, really well.

Not to get too political, Dabba am I seeing a color pattern with most of your melts today? :lol:

Tonight's final melt is Lemon Fluffer. Yummy!

Tonight I'm melting EW Birthday Cake, its a very close second to Lessie's Birthday Cake from Can-Do.

LLVV is so right, it was very mild here today for election day. Hey girl, did you vote at the Middle School? There was no line at all, in and out in no time. Gina voted for Jerry, Me, and my MIL, and my FIL when she went there for the day.

Have a great night all!

For the evening it's Harvest in the kitchen/DR from EW and Pumpkin Pie in the loft and kids' bedrooms from Hodge Podge.

Hi Silly! Yep, we were at the high school to vote. DD was very impressed that when s he's 14 she gets to go there. The whole thing took no longer than 10 minutes.

Finished melting for the day... I think my nose needs a rest (as well as my body and mind!)... I am going to read for awhile and call it a night.... it has been hectic here lately... the teens always have a lot going on! It is great fun.. but I am pooped!

Have a great evening everyone! :lol: