The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Good morning everyone.

I didn't melt much yesterday, but the ones worth mentioning:

Violet Lime - Lil Bears Creations. Got a very decent throw with these and I left them on overnight. I can still smell them this morning.

Satsuma Guava - Lathers & Lights. Very strong and very good.

Banana Marshmallow Cream Cookies - LOL. This was delicious, not too banana-y.

Lemon Buttercream - LOL. Another yummy scent. More of a creamy lemon.

Good morning! It's a cool but bright and sunny day here. This morning I have Carol's Jam & Scones melting. It's a fantastic berry scent.

Good morning! So far, it's autumn afternoon from keona in the computer room. The kids and I are skipping church this morning, since I had a major case of insomnia last night, and didn't sleep a wink. Surprisingly, I feel ok now, but I have a feeling that if I would have been sitting in church, I wouldn't have been able to make it through the sermon. I'm just going to enjoy my coffee, and then take a nice, long, hot shower. Ahhh....

Have a great Sunday!

My house is smelling great this morning. I have Yankee Harvest downstairs and Huckleberry Layne Autumn Harvest upstairs and I just pulled a loaf of pumpkin bread out of the oven so it is yummy around here right now. Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday--it is cool and sunny here so far today--just perfect.

Guest stardustgirl

Front Porch - Homemade Streusel is wafting out of the kitchen, through the library and toward the living room. WOW!

Everyday Whims - day #2 for Coffee with Santa.

Guest Anonymous

Melting EW's cranberry craze. Very good scent & throw - yum! Thanks Jules, for telling us about this seller! [smilie=th_confused3]

Just home from Sunday school and starting the melters...in the bedroom it's wedding day from Tara's Candle cottage..also from Tara chestnuts and brown sugar in the den. In the kitchen it's NeNe's bake shoppe and snickerdoodle from Candles, Melts, and More. [smilie=th_confused3]

Melting Gingerbread Pumpkin and Apple and Oak from GHBT; Coffee with Santa from Everyday Whims. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Patsy [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Update: The Gingerbread Pumpkin and the Coffee with Santa lasted all day and I might even get a relit out of both for a few hours tomorrow. I especially loved the coffee with Santa - I smell chocolate in it and some mint (like peppermint patty) and a smidge of coffee that just evens or smooths the various scents out and does not overpower. Definitely ordering more of this one for sure.

Patsy [smilie=th_confused3]

Guest Anonymous

Hello All-

Today we are starting off with a couple of Carol's honey scents:

Clover honey in LR

Honey in Kit

Buttermilk honey in FR

Sugar milk in BR

Sweet berry cake in all the kids rooms

My house smells AWESOME, now if only some cooler weather would come my way [smilie=th_confused3]

Jason the plum rhubard is FANTASTIC from Carol, I ordered it because of how highly you all spoke of the other one, its a really great scent!!

Have a GREAT sunday!!!

A late start, my melters all needed a little quality time. How did they all get full? [smilie=th_confused3]

All clean, all better!

Fruity day:

Cherry simmer oil - a killer!

Apple Mint - Lemon Bay

Spicy Peaches and Apples - Candle Haven

I also have an old Patchouli YC tart on a 14w melter upstairs - this thing has been going off and on for 3 days and I still smell it. When the 14w works - it works well!

Guest Doe

Lazy day at home today so have some candles going-

Yankee pomegranate cider votive in office

Yankee Autumn leaves candle in master bedroom

and a banana nut bread candle going in kitchen/family room don't remember vendor

Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday

All of these scents sound great today!

stardust, I love FP Homemade Strudel! It is very strong and long lasting!

Today I decided to try out a sample that Carol sent to me with my last order. It's called Glistening Snow (Glade type)....and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! It's sort of a clean, fresh scent, but really reminds me of Christmas for some reason....it totally took me back to my childhood and the smell of fresh air, fallen snow and a hint of mint. Wonderful scent. I hightly recommend it....think it will last at least 2 tealights for sure! I am going to order a bag of this one for sure!!! Anyone else try this scent yet?

I was just about to say morning everyone. Where has the day gone? [smilie=superman] This morning I was melting Country Berry Hotcakes from Everyday Whims (yum!) in the living room and AmoraSoy's Vanilla Creme in the bathroom.

I had to head out to pick up cake and balloons for my Mom (tomorrow is her birthday, but we are celebrating today), so I'm starting back up with HoT's Texas Baked apple. Seems like a safe scent for company. :P

All of these scents sound great today!

stardust, I love FP Homemade Strudel! It is very strong and long lasting!

Today I decided to try out a sample that Carol sent to me with my last order. It's called Glistening Snow (Glade type)....and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! It's sort of a clean, fresh scent, but really reminds me of Christmas for some reason....it totally took me back to my childhood and the smell of fresh air, fallen snow and a hint of mint. Wonderful scent. I hightly recommend it....think it will last at least 2 tealights for sure! I am going to order a bag of this one for sure!!! Anyone else try this scent yet?

Aria, I have not tried Carol's Glistening Snow, but it is my favorite Glade candle. I buy that little candle every year. Donna from Can-Do also sent one as a sample in my last order from her. Can't wait to try it!

Don't have anything burning or melting right now. Just finished with dinner, so I think I'll start up some goodies and get back to ya!