The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Sharing November's Bounty of Scents

Debra, a snacks potluck sounds like alot of fun! :)

Melting Pumpkin Marshmallow Sugar Cookies from Front Porch.

[smilie=th_hello]

Jules ~ You are a brave girl, but I am sure all will go smoothly. I recently saw a bunch of "make ahead" Thanksgiving dishes that the girls and I plan to use for our holiday. My DH doesn't come in until about 1:30 or so on Thanksgiving, so I won't be in the kitchen all day. Maybe you could check some of them out on the Food Network website?

Debra ~ I have to tell my Rice Krispie Treats story. [smilie=th_giggle] I haven't touched those since using them to earn my Girl Scouts Cooking Badge in the 4th grade. I have vivid memories of my friend Jill spending the night, with us making spaghetti and Rice Krispie Treats for dessert. I was sick all night [smilie=th_puke]

Needless to say, I never made them for my girls and haven't touched them since. [smilie=th_fear8]

LCP Cider Donut and CFTKR Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

SGA Mint Mojito

Good afternoon, everyone! The_Hi.gif I took DS # 2 & # 3 to the park today to meet up a friend, then finished my sister's 30th birthday album. Now it's a few more hours until DH is off of work and I get to go to a potluck with some church friends. th_yay.gif

Becky, I agree that SGA has the best latte blends! th_slider_hi5.gif

Honeybear, oh no! th_gagme.gif Haha.

Today I'm melting Apple Crisp Ice Cream from S&S. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Good evening all. Came in for about an hour after work and had to go back out until now. But plopped in HHS Grandmas Toasted Waffle Cone and it smells great.

Scentsationals Cabin Fever upstairs.

Honeybear...Yikes! What a combo!

Biolaeagles and Debra...hope you enjoyed your potlucks!

Goodnight

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif I spent most of yesterday morning at the doctor's office for DS # 3's four month appointment. So far, he's the littlest of the three boys on the percentile charts. Granted, my older two boys were major chunksters as babies. sSig_heeheehee.gif

Both nurses that came in said I smelled really good like syrup, lol! I told them that it must be from my wax melts. th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif

Yesterday and today I've melted Autumn Roulade and Perfect Autumn Day from LSC, and Fall Bakery from SGA. th_LOVE.gif

It is time to figure out where the scents are heading. Once the heater comes on, I have to regroup and place melters in new areas.

[smilie=th_fear8]

Tonight it is another OOB - Bad Kitti - Lavender Martini.

Good Saturday Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra....hmmmm...I wonder if that's happening here too. Not sure since I'm battling a tiny cold but I might have to switch things around. Good thinking!

Biolaeagles....Glad DS#3 had a great well visit!! My last two were the smallest too...it's weird when your first ones are chubby...you get used to that size! LOL

It's FP Mallow Coffee & Cookies Noel.....very creamy coffee scent...delicious.

Have a good one. :)

Morn ladies. Candles for today: Trefoils by YC

Fraser Fir by DW, cute wine colored mason jar and has a woodwick

Melting: Sugar Apple by YC

One year for Thanksgiving, my mom was sick so we all went to Cracker Barrel for dinner, very nice and none of the clean up. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Both nurses that came in said I smelled really good like syrup, lol! I told them that it must be from my wax melts. th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif

Biolaeagles - We must all carry candle scents on our clothes. I usually notice a good scent when I'm in the grocery store & wearing my coat and I know it's not coming from the fresh produce! :lol:

It is time to figure out where the scents are heading. Once the heater comes on, I have to regroup and place melters in new areas.

Debra - That happens to me when I open the windows in the spring...the scent heads straight out the window. dry.gif

One year for Thanksgiving, my mom was sick so we all went to Cracker Barrel for dinner, very nice and none of the clean up. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Susan - We started going out for our Easter meal quite a few years ago. I don't miss the 'no cook/clean up' a bit. [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_e16] I'm melting SGA's Pumpkin Sugar Donut Latte....luv this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hey All...

Susan....My sis is doing that with her inlaws this year. Sometimes that's just what you need.

Sweet...that happens with certain coats of mine...the other day one of my coats was stinking up the classroom.,..in a good way! ;)

Its STW in Alice's Birthday Cake tonight.

Boy, it's quiet around here lately. [smilie=th_cha69]

Hello! :)

Today a couple of DD's friends were here for dinner. I made two pans of stuffed manicotti, a tossed salad and Texas toast. It was a big hit! I feel like I spend all of my time at the grocery store lately between buying food for the holidays and having one of DD's friends living with us temporarily. Next week my nephew will be here with his gf so we will have 5 people here between the ages of 17 and 21. These people can put away the food. Lol! I love feeding people, though. :) Today I melted Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy throughout the main living areas of the house. I never get tired of this one. ♡

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifToday I ran a 5k with my sister where you get doused with food colored flour at different stations. You end the race with a rainbow on your clothes and skin, sSig_cool2.gif

Maggie, that's funny! I was worried that DS #3 wasn't nursing enough, but he feeds all day long, haha. tongue.gif

Cookielady, that sounds nice! If I was responsible for hosting, I might end up going out too! th_cha40.gif

Mpfand, I love manicotti...yum! You sound like a great chef. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Tonight I'm melting Banana Nut Noel from HHS. wub.gif

You are so right, mpfand - that age can eat you out of house and home!

I am getting off easy this year for Thanksgiving too. Most of the family will be away - so I am ordering Thanksgiving dinner in! [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I have never done that before, hope I don't miss the leftovers!

Bio - those runs look like fun - have you done the bubble one?

Tonight is Candle Dippers - Apple Thyme

Good Sunday Morning

Mpfand...oh yeah....especially boys!!! [smilie=yes]

Sweet...you are probably right! Busy time of the year!

Biolaeagles...sounds like a lot of fun and congrats on completing the race!! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Debra....that's a good idea! I know what you mean about the leftovers...Now that we are always having Thanksgiving away, I started having a "second" Thanksgiving (on a much smaller scale) just for the leftovers. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

It's Pumpkin Spice Coffee from CLKS...very strong and spicy.... :thwetkissf:

Mpfand - That also means you'll have a house full of laughter! In between bites of food of course. :D

Biolaeagles - U ran a 5k only 4 months after having your baby :blink: ....you're amazing! [smilie=th_happy096]

Debra - We order in for Easter (but on Saturday) and surprisingly we always have leftovers for Sunday. :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

MaggieMae - I passed the Thanksgiving hosting torch onto my sis several years ago but she makes a turkey breast instead of the big bird & I miss the leftovers, too. I'm thinking of getting a small turkey to make the week after....luv's me some turkey sandwiches! ;)

:hello: I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Pie....smells sooo good!:wub: