The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Sharing November's Bounty of Scents

Hello, everyone! Today was a very busy day, but I still had time to melt (of course!). Earlier today I had on Smurfs in the Kitchen and Brandy's Birthday Zucchini Bread from SGA. cloud_9.gif Now I'm burning Pumpkin Wreath from YC while finishing up my book for book club on Thursday, "The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace." Goodnight, everyone! thzzz003.gif

Nope Sweet....it's not doing that for me. [smilie=th_pardon]

MaggieMae - Do U use Chrome? It just started yesterday, but it must be IE th_roll.gif cuz it did the same thing for me this morning, but when I used Chrome it took me to the last post. th_sign0164.gif

Good Wednesday morning! th_76d65c2f.gif I'm melting SGA's Coffee's in the Kitchen. I'd like a little more coffee scent to this one, but it's still good!

Good evening, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Earlier today it was Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts and French Toasted Glazed Donuts from SH, and Mac Apple/ Leaves/ Marshmallow Fireside from S&S. The boys are in bed, and now I'm burning Pumpkin Pie from B&BW. th_smilies-2.gif Has everyone been checking out the new holiday candles at B&BW? I'm waiting a sale to snag some Merry Cookies! th_LOVE.gif

Happy Thursday!

It's our annual Teachers Convention weekend so our state has closed the schools for the next two days [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 ....poor Florida is usually inundated with us folks this week!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's 1803 Moms Coffee Cake this morning....I smell coconut...but it's not listed in the discription...I like it but that's odd.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning!

Enjoy your days off, Maggie! :)

We turned on our fireplace for the first time. It was a chilly 44 degrees when I woke up, but it's sunny and will warm up to 62. Melting Everything Nice from Scentsy. ♡

Has everyone been checking out the new holiday candles at B&BW? I'm waiting a sale to snag some Merry Cookies! th_LOVE.gif

Biolaeagles - I was glad to see they brought that one back, it's yummy! [smilie=yes] Have U tried that scent in their soap?

It's 1803 Moms Coffee Cake this morning....I smell coconut...but it's not listed in the discription...I like it but that's odd.

MaggieMae - Thanks for letting us know. Wonder why they didn't list it in the description.Some people (me included! :D ) don't care for coconut and wouldn't be happy if they ordered it and discovered the coconut sniff. Have a nice long weekend! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

We turned on our fireplace for the first time. It was a chilly 44 degrees when I woke up, but it's sunny and will warm up to 62.

Mpfand - Wow... it's warmer here today than where U are....weird! :blink: BTW - I like your new Snoopy avatar!

:hello: I just put on L3's Orphan Black (Iced Lemon Danish, Tea and Cakes,Toffee) from a CF pal (TY!)....cold sniff is good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Thanks Mpfand!

Changing the scents...

Cinnamon Glazed Donuts by Dessas....delicious

Pumpkin Cinna Vanilla Crunch by S&S from a CF pal...thanks, it's wonderful!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Yankee Candle - Magical Frosted Forest

I'm test driving this one to see if I want more melts for next month. DS asked why it smelled like Christmas in here today. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

That's funny Jules! The kids love when I do that! Gets them excited for Christmas!! What did you think of that scent?

Sweet...sorry I didn't see your post earlier since we posted at almost the same time. Thanks re my time off. ;)

Last melt for the night...

CFOW Sticky Bubblegum Donuts Frosted Cupcake

So warm and humid here...where did the Fall go?

Night

Mpfand - Wow... it's warmer here today than where U are....weird! :blink: BTW - I like your new Snoopy avatar!

It's been chilly this week! [smilie=th_autumboy] Thanks re my avatar! :D

yay Friday! I'm fighting some kind of chest cold, but luckily it hasn't affected my sense of smell at all.

melting SGA - Coffee House and CLKS - Gingerbread

I hope they never discontinue that scent Sweet! Btw, I LOVE your siggy! It's wonderful! [smilie=th_aa17]

Get well soon Jules! [smilie=th_balloons]

It smells heavenly in here right now....

HHS Grandmas Blackberry Zucchini

HHS Pumpkin Cupcakes/Candycorn

Orange Chiffon Cake/Sea Salt Caramels

All from lovely CF pals!! Thank you! :wub:

Hi, friends! Today was my other sister's rehearsal dinner, so tomorrow is the wedding, It's going to be an early morning waking up at 5am to get ready for a 10am wedding- ouch! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg Here's to a lot of coffee tomorrow.

Jules, I hope you feel better! I'm glad you can still smell th_slider_hi5.gif; it's truly awful for a wax addict to not be able to sniff!

Earlier today I was melting Data from ST from a friend, yummy! Right now I'm burning candles from YC: Autumn Wreath, Pumpkin Wreath, and Apple Spiced Doughnut. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good morning

Melting Funnel Cake from Lilac Scentsation. It's an adorable tart shaped like a basket of flowers sent to me recently. Thanks to the lovely cf gal who shared this....Smells AWESOME!

Jules, feel better...and I am over the moon with CLKS Gingerbread...think I need a tonnage of it!

Well, off to work at Target soon. Holiday shopping has started...already lots of decor items and gifts being purchased! Working a 5 hour shift and then off to watch DS2 play hockey!

Have a nice Saturday....hugs to all!

Biolaeagles - Sounds like a long, but fun day for U...your family gets bigger & bigger! Have fun at the wedding! :sFun_mango:

Good Saturday morning! :sSig_sup: I'm melting CFTKR's Café Cubano.... a good, sweet coffee scent! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Honeybear, haven't seen you in in a while, hope all is well!

Biolaeagles, Yay! Have a wonderful time at the wedding. [smilie=party]

Aria, have fun at work and enjoy that hockey game. [smilie=th_yay]

It's Cafe Brulee Bread by Ks this morning.

MaggieMae - I know Honeybear was going to visit her DH, but I thought that was next week...IDK, maybe I got my weeks mixed up. [smilie=th_scratch] Thanks re: the siggy.... I find lots of quotes on Pinterest!

I'm melting CFTKR's Cider Barrel. [smilie=th_fabulous1]