The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

Sharing November's Bounty of Scents

Hello, everyone! Today was a nice, relaxing day for our family with nowhere to go. wub.gif

Debra, yes, I've heard of the Bubble Run...I can see my boys really liking that one! I'm also really happy this week is a short one for DH too since DS # 1 is home the whole week for school...busy times! I'm making sure to get them out of the house almost every day. yes.gif

Earlier today it was Gingerbread Eggnog and Granma's Apple Pumpkin Strudel from HHS. Now I"m burning candles in Pumpkin Wreath, Autumn Wreath, and Apple Spice (YC) and Toasted Marshmallow (HHS). th_LOVE.gif

Earlier today it was Gingerbread Eggnog and Granma's Apple Pumpkin Strudel from HHS.

Biolaeagles - What did U think of the Gingerbread Eggnog? I placed an order [smilie=th_cha40] and that's one I'm trying.

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting SGA's Strudel & Spice Latte....great sniff to start the day! It's been a cold 2 days here, high's not getting outta the 30's. :blink:

Hi friends! [smilie=th_autumboy]

I'm taking a wee break from the mountain of laundry I am doing. Also, trying to spruce up the house a bit. I finally got around to hanging up a pic I bought on our vacation in August! [smilie=th_paper-bag] lol

Here's the scents I am enjoying....

YC jar ~ Mistletoe

CLK ~ Blue Spruce

S&S ~ ZB mixed with FP Marshmallow (actually, smells like VBN to me...it may have the wrong label on it.) Still...Smells great!!!!

Off to finish some more folding...oh yay. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I am not working this week until Black Friday! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] I'll be back later to catch up...haven't read anyone's posts. [smilie=th_blij81]

Love you gals!!!! [smilie=th_a025]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Mpfand ~ Thanks for the manicotti idea. I haven't made them in ages, but they are so good! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Good job on the 5K, Biolaeagles! [smilie=kewl]

Sorry I haven't been posting as much. Just feeling very overwhelmed lately.

Today I've got SGA Autumn Pastries and CFTKR Strawberry Cheesecake going so far. I haven't gotten around to changing any other warmers yet.

I woke up around 3am to find DD #1 still up working on a paper for her Anthropology class, then I couldn't get back to sleep. She finally finished just before 9 this morning [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big] , and though I have to admit it is pretty darn good, I sure wish she wasn't such a procrastinator. It was due at noon today. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Hope you all have a good day!

Honeybear - You've have a lot to deal with lately. Hang in there, it'll get better.[smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Rockets Melts Space Cake from a CF pal (TY!)....strong & delicious! :wub: I can't believe Christmas is not far off. I told the pup it's time to get his letter to Santa Paws ready. He didn't know who that was & I told him that's who delivers presents to all *good* kitty's and pup's on Christmas eve. I figured his reaction would be [smilie=crap], but instead he's like [smilie=snoopy]. Kinda what I thought...the boy's clueless. :lol:

Aria...enjoy your time off!! [smilie=The_Hi]

Honeybear....I get ulcers when the kids stay up like that. It stresses me out...and I've got a ton of procrastinators around here!! :rolleyes: I was never like that...they must be like their father!

Sweet....it was so cold today!! Brrr. Love the Santa Paws!!LOL

Melts of the day...

CLKS Mulled Cider & Chestnuts

CLKS Apple Corn Muffins

And now...

CFTKR Sugared Apple

LCP Cider Donut

CFTKR Cider Barrel....all three from CF pals....thanks!!

Good evening, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifMy mom took DS # 2 to Disneyland since she's off for Thanksgiving break, and DS # 2 is still under the age limit to get in for free...he had a great time! th_yay.gifI took DS # 1 (and DS # 3 in the Ergo) to look at the legos in Downtown Disney, then to use his free Rainforest Cafe gift card from getting an achievement award from school. Overall a fun day, but I'm pooped and hoping DH gets off of work soon! th_aa17.gif

Sweet, I LOVED the Gingerbread Eggnog, but DH could not stand it. Don't take his word for it, though! He dislikes most of the things I burn. Also, I'm glad your pets were on the "good" list this year, hehe.wub.gif

Aria, I hope you were able to get all that laundry done! I know how that accumulates! th_rk01_lavatricefare.gifth_help.gif

Honeybear, I'm so sorry you've had such a tough/busy time lately. th_empathy.gif Also, I hope you and DD get better sleep tonight! thzzz003.gif

I'm melting Pumpkin Honey Chai from a friend in both warmers. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Good Morning...my DS got in last night [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I've got so much to prepare yet for Thursday...wish I had off tomorrow.

Biolaeagles....your Disney Day sounds wonderful!! Glad all the boys had fun.

This morning it's...

Cookie Cottage by L3

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles & Maple Sticky Buns, both by Keystone Candles. They are a year old now...can't wait to see how they do.

Have a good one. :)

Debra - I'm getting it from Haley's. Your mentioning Happy Hippy made me check cuz she'd been closed, but I see she's open again! :sHa_okay:

MaggieMae - Lots of schools are closed on Wednesday, wish yours was too. :( You'll have to leave a list of things to do for your DS since he's home. (good luck with that! :tongue: )

:hello: I'm melting SGA's C U Latte. Luv her coffee scents and this is another winner! :confettistars:

NMHoneybear, it had been ages since I made manicotti. It was a real treat! I hope things settle down for you soon. Hang in there. ♡

Biolaeagles, sounds like a fun day! I love Disney, but it's simply magical this time of year. :)

Melting Montague V. Capulet from a sweet CF friend. Not sure what's in it, but I think it's a bakery scent. Whatever it is my nose gives it a two thumbs up! ;)

Cindy...tomorrow is our party day!! The kids will be out of their gourds but it will be fun! I did my cleaning today and I'll start preparing the food tomorrow. As for DS helping....ahhhh...I don't think much would get done. ;)

Mpfand...I believe that scents is Cream Cheese and Cinnamon Glazed Baklava Zucchini Bread. Yum!

Tonight it's...

Hansel & Gretel by Dessas

Amish Quilt by Swanky

Pumpkin Pie with Whipped Cream by a CF pal...thanks! ;)

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting SGA's Caramel Latte Cinnamon Buns...smellin good in here! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Lots of preparation going on today for those cooking for/hosting Thanksgiving tomorrow. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] Safe travels for those visiting friends/family away from home! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Maggie, thank you for the description! I definitely smelled cinnamon and zb. It was fabulous and lasted all day!

My nephew the Marine and his girlfriend will get in sometime late this evening. They're driving from southern CA. I've spent the last two days cleaning and today I will be in the kitchen making pies, salads and dips for tomorrow! Melting a gift from a generous CF pal, Cornucopias & Gourds. :)

Happy early Thanksgiving CF friends! ♡

Hello all...

Melting Monster Mash by L3 and Phantom of the Opera by VCS....not very thanksgivingish but they smell great and my tootsies are killing me. Trying to sit with my feet up for a bit but I've got too much to do....gotta get moving.

I'm melting Nene's Welcome Home from a CF pal (TY!). My pumpkin pies are baking in the oven ...the waxies & the pies make a great combo of scents! :sHa_okay: Speaking of Nene's....her FB page sez she's planning a black Friday sale but the details haven't been decided yet. [smilie=th_c032]

Hello, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gifIt sounds like everyone is busy preparing for Thanksgiving tomorrow. We are going to be celebrating with my family and my father-in-law. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Today I'm melting Autumn Day from TCSS and Cinnamon Sweet Rolls from CLKS from a friend- yum! th_slider_flirt.gif