The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Beginning the Year with Scents of Good Cheer

MaggieMae, I love Wilma's Baked Apple Pie, yum!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Sweet, does the Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut smell the same? I got a candle in it two years ago and it had a strong yeasty scent to it. I was surprised since I LOVE bakery candles. Do you get that from this batch?

Mpfand, I'm glad your DS only had a sprain, and not a broken bone.

Today I'm melting Orange Cream Marshmallow Cookie from CFTKR and Christmas Cookie from Yankee. I hope everyone stays warm! th_autumboy.gif

Sweet, does the Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut smell the same? I got a candle in it two years ago and it had a strong yeasty scent to it. I was surprised since I LOVE bakery candles. Do you get that from this batch?

Biolaeagles - To me it smells of sugar, a basic bakery note and mild/med cinnamon. I don't get a yeasty smell, but then, I didn't get that from the one a few years ago, either. [smilie=th_pardon] Everyone's noses & perception of scents is different, so it might be a good idea to sniff in their store first. Do U have one by U? If not & U order online, U can always return it for something else.....right? [smilie=th_c032]

Geeze...where's everyone....out playing in the snow? :D I'm burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam. Don't know if the surgery I did last week worked...the flames are real puny. I just lit it, so I'll give it a while longer & hope it improves.

Have a good nite everyone![smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Rivercat, I hope you enjoy your Nene's. Any new scents you got?

In hopes that we still might get some chilly weather someday, I got mostly winter scents, plus her dupe of Lea St. Barth, which is one of my favorite perfumes and I'd not seen it in wax before [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I find I'm not reaching for them as much since the weather here is definitely not wintery. It almost feels like it's summer.

Ditto :( It was in the low 70s this afternoon so I burned B&BW Sicilian Orange. Just swapped it out for Marshmallow Fireside and Wylde Ivy Pumpkin Masquerade. At least the nights are frosty!

katz, enjoy your veggie soup! I hope the kitties settle down soon.

mpfand, gosh, your poor DS! Thank goodness it's not broken. Hope he recovers quickly.

Have a good evening everyone.

I cut up a FP cookie and it's in three melters....

Buttercream Iced Orange Danish...so yummy! :)

Upstairs it's SBS Birds of Paradise...strong and good!

Night all. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Hey guys, just popping in to say hey! The snow here has been UNREAL. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Because of crazy busy work, snow inconveniences and school, I'm just now on to a new candle from the use it up stash. It's a Glade 2 in 1 layer candle in Fresh Berries and Wild Raspberry. I need a little something Springlike with the single digit temps and the snow flying around.

The weather was too bad and I had too much work to catch up on to be able to go to the Yankee Spring event today, but I'll catch the next one. Did anyone make it?

Bio - we are in a drought status, also. Those Candlefinders further east would probably be willing to send us some of their "moisture"!

MP - sorry to hear about DS and the wrist. My cast/brace just came off - and boy do you use your wrist a lot, grabbing things without thinking, and it gets tired and ouchy! I am sure the sprain feels pretty much the same - I feel his pain!

Tonight is Ashman's Tangerine Blossom. Not sure if I am liking this one.

Hi everyone. Melting: Secret Wonderland by Starlight

Caramel Apple Funnel Cake by FP

Fresh Cut Grass by FP

Candle: Winter Garden by Time & Again

Roasted Chestnuts by Original Cake Co

Honeybear - Thinking 'bout U and your DH...hope all is well! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Debra - You're right ...would gladly share our moisture and cold temps with California & U! [smilie=yes] If nature will only cooperate.... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts and melting KK's Toasted Cinnamon Latte...smells awesome! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] The coffee melt is strong (but - that's a good thing! :sHa_okay: ), so am turning the melter off periodically so I get just a hint of coffee.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] :smileysnowangel:

Thanks for the recommendation of the Cinnamon Sugared Doughnuts, Sweet!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Delusionalchik, it's good to see you on! I hope your work slows down so you can enjoy your sniffies.

Today I'm melting Gingerbread Donuts from Ava's and Zucchini Noel from SMT. th_pardon.gif

Wasn't getting much from the B&S so I changed it for The Scented Princess mystery scoopable but I'm getting a horrible headache and I'm not sure why so Im gonna change it just in case.

Now it's Tiffany's Donut Shop.

The snow here has been UNREAL. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

DC - How much snow did U get? R U getting the bitter cold temps, too?

Wasn't getting much from the B&S so I changed it for The Scented Princess mystery scoopable but I'm getting a horrible headache and I'm not sure why so Im gonna change it just in case.

Now it's Tiffany's Donut Shop.

MaggieMae - When I get a bad headache, I can't take scents, makes me feel kinda [smilie=th_puke] . At the risk of being boo'd on here [smilie=th_foolish1] maybe U should shut the scents off 4 a bit until the headache goes away? Hope U feel better soon!

I'm melting FP's Pumpkin Cream Filled Bread.....droolworthy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Hi there... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting FP Autumn Glory...so good!!!!!!!

Also, K's Cafe Caramel Bliss from earlier...yummo.

Burning YC Sparkling Cinnamon

katz, our cat, Tiger, wants to eat all the time too! He now weighs about 11 1/2 lbs, but about a year ago he weighed a little over 13 lbs. He's on a moderate calorie dry food for urinary health. He's constantly scrounging for food...and will even sneak a piece or two of dog food when I feed Ozzy...lol. [smilie=th_roll]

Have a good evening all. [smilie=th_wave]

Aria - I can't keep the kitties dry food on the floor cuz my pup will eat it and the cats like to sneak bits of his food, too! It may be they're secretly hoping the other will starv ta defs if they eat their food. :lol:

I'm burning B&BW's Tis the Season....great scent, not just for the holiday! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi, all [smilie=th_wave]

DC, I was tempted to check out the YC event today, but I've been planning a trip to the outlet soon and figured I should save my cash for that ;)

This evening's scents are:

YC Warm Woolen Mittens

Sweet Fixations Brown Sugar & Fig

MaggieMae - When I get a bad headache, I can't take scents, makes me feel kinda [smilie=th_puke] . At the risk of being boo'd on here [smilie=th_foolish1] maybe U should shut the scents off 4 a bit until the headache goes away? Hope U feel better soon!

Thanks Sweet! I ended up leaving to go clean my dad's house and it has slowly dissipated. I rarely get headaches so I'm not used to them...big baby here. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] Next time I'll use your advice cause I do think the couple hours away did help.

Changed the upstairs melter to Candied Green Apples

Downstairs it's gonna be Tara's Scentsational Gifts Cinnamon Strudel

Goodnight.

Good Sunday Evening!

Weekend's winding down and so are my scents for the day:

Jack Frost by Delightful Scents

Frosty Peppermint Snow by BH&G

Fresh Outdoors by CFTKR

Have a peaceful night

Hi all, Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm burning YC Sugared Apple tonight. It's going to be a cold couple of days at the beginning of this week!

DC - How much snow did U get? R U getting the bitter cold temps, too?

Well, this is Kentucky, so the solid 4 inches with drifts of a little higher shut down schools in my county for a solid week. Our road crews/ general preparedness overall is not like up North because it's usually a big deal if we get 2 inches at a time! [smilie=th_giggle]

The whole thing amuses my BF because he's from New Hampshire so this type of weather would be nothing in a winter. I like that he knows how to drive in snow! [smilie=th_sml29]

We are definitely having those bitter cold temps. When I go to work later today it'll be 15F with a wind chill more like 1F. [smilie=th_gagme]

My Glade Fresh Berries/ Wild Berries layer is close to being gone, and is overall pretty good. Kinda light, but I think I'm used to a lot of heavy cinnamon and bakery scents. This is also one of the candles that I'm using up before it loses any more scent.

Mpfand, I hope your DS is doing better!

NMHoneybear, I hope those results get in like now and that they're the best news they can be.

Katz, I have noticed my kitty is eating a lot more too right now! He does a lot better free feeding because if you take away the dish and put it back, or let it run out, he panics and gobbles everything you put in there in two seconds and then gets sick. So I feel like right now I'm constantly topping off the bowl.

Edit: Thanks bioaleagles! When the weather gets snarly, I get busy. Such is the babysitting life. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good Morning!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

It's a dark and dreary day here, but nowhere near as cold outside as it looks.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Clean Crisp Misty Air by Dream Tarts going in warmers all throughout my house. I'd forgotten how much I love Dream Tarts, I wonder if they're still around.

[smilie=th_LOVE]

I have Linen Breeze by Soy Breeze on deck in DS room, I'll turn it on when it gets closer to after school He's been using Headbanger by Aunt Smellman, he had a headcold over the weekend. I believe Soy Breeze is gone . . . I wonder if any of these vendors that have gone by the wayside have ANY idea how difficult it has become to get tarts from so many!

[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

In my bathroom I have a candle (got a bunch of these on clearance at the grocery and trying to use them up) Apples & Delight by Febreze

Have a wonderful day!

[smilie=th_c032]

Mpfand ~ Glad to hear that your DS didn't break his arm. Phew!

Thanks for all of the prayers and good wishes for my DH. The wait is agonizing. I took him to the airport at 5 this morning. I just hate that I will not be with him when he gets the call.

CFOW Fruit Loop Cheesecake and Starlit Pink Sugar Ice Cream Scoop ~ thanks to a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

CFOW Glazed Apple Cider Doughnuts

CFOW Blueberry Sugar Cone Waffle

CFOW Lemon Cottage Custard

Hope everyone has a nice day.

Hope your DH was feeling a little better today, Honeybear.

Laurie, yep, Dream Tarts is still open but only for members (previous customers)...if you were one you should have gotten a password...if not you can just write her for one. She's only open three times a year now and only for members.

Re melting the Cinnamon Strudel....love it.

Thanks for all the well wishes for DS. He's feeling much better. He's almost completely recovered from the flu and the swelling in his arm has gone down considerably. It's turning pretty colors now, though. lol

I haven't melted anything the last couple of days because I managed to get a head cold and haven't been able to smell. I've missed my waxies, but I'm grateful it's not the flu! Today I have Spiced Cranberries from ScentSationals in a couple of melters and it's strong enough I can smell it. ;)