The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Happy Sunday!

Did everyone enjoy their extra hour of sleep? I got up the same time, the clock just said one hour earlier tho. lol At least I didn't have to go out with dogs in the dark!

I finished my Autumn Day candle by BBW

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I have Falling Autumn Leaves by Shayz Scents all over my house, it's a

:toppoints:

I *thought* I had All Hallow's Eve (vendor unknown, a sample from somewhere, Backroad Hobbies maybe?) melting in my room, but I just went back there and it wasn't melting. There's no on/off light on that warmer, so I end up doing that a lot

[smilie=th_stink]

Melting another fab scent from Haley's...Granma's Hot Apple Vanilla Bean Noel! Love Janet's blends!

I love this one too, Aria!

I just switched out to Amish Spice Loaf from K's, Pumpkin Carrot Cake-Amish Bread from FP and Cranberry Spice from PI (all from lovely CF ladies)! It smells gooooooooooooooood in here. th_ahaaha.gif

Dabba--the Febreze candles are pretty good. They burn well and give a good throw. I find they are worth the price.

For this evening it is BBW Mint Chocolate, Yankee North Pole and Holiday Time Vanilla Cookie. Smells pretty good in here.

Finally took out that BHG Warm Crackling Campfire, got one last tart's worth of wax for my sister.

Now burning Glade Pumpkin Spice, and the weird almost greasy note I was picking up when cold is thankfully gone when burning. Really enjoying the scent throw on this candle. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

The friend who was watching my cat while I was out of town asked for a candle that would work well in the house he shares with his buddy, so I left him a small tumbler of YC Harvest. He's burned almost all the way through it in less than a week [smilie=th_cha60] and asked me to pick out his next candle. I'm thinking YC Autumn Wreath might be a good choice, since he likes cinnamon and apple scents [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Inspired by my friend, I'm melting YC Harvest this evening, plus a mini B&BW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

[smilie=th_hello]

Got my TCC order in the other day, so been going through the stash I already had...

Gooey Candy Corn Bread (YUM! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] )

Toasted Cinnamon Goo

Rasberry Drizzle Bread

Pink Marshmallow Fluff Cake

Burning a couple of Partylite Mahogany Apple votives and an Autumn Glow jar (this one is so good).

Hope everyone had a good weekend. [smilie=th_aa17]

Have a good night. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good Morning, everyone. Starting my day with BBW Mint Chocolate and Pumpkin Carving plus Yankee Merry Mint. Have a great day!

At the moment it is Mainstays Mulled Cider and then for tonight I will put on Snowflake Cookie from Yankee.

I'm a jumping on the B&BW Pumpkin Carving bandwagon as well :D

The 2 for $22 sale started up again this morning, so I made sure to grab a couple more before they disappear!

I have been in and out of the B&BW site tonight, looking at that sale too, Rivercat! [smilie=typen] I need to stop...soon!

Tonight is Can-Do - Harvest.