The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

November's Bountiful Harvest of Scents

Great vendor Debra....wish she decided you go back into business!! ;)

Biolaeagles....we are having Thanksgiving #2 today....the bird is stuffed and in the oven...mmmmm! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

So, I have my FP loaf going today...

Christmas Memories and Sweet Pine Noel....amazing!

Upstairs it's...

The Sound of Drums by Two Timing Tart....serendipity and dragons blood....interesting!

Have a great day!

No black Friday craziness for this gal yesterday. I plan to do 95% of my shopping on-line.th_d6ac145d.gifth_december2201661-1.gif.

I am melting TDC-Rustic Lodge abd just started a Can-Do melt called Pure Christmas. My nose is "smelling" me this is going to be one great melt. I also started burning a Goose Creek jar candle called Winter Splendor. It's smelling great at my house and now I need to think about some decorating. Wishing you all a safe, productive weekend!!

katzncandles, I do most of my shopping online too- thank goodness it's so convenient now without having to take little kids to the mall!

Today I'm melting Bear Claws from Tara's, Zucchini Claws from Shayz, and Vanilla Puddin' Bread from LOL. th_smilies-2.gif

I'm continuing my quest to test YC Christmas-tree scents -- today is Mistletoe. This one is really nice, although if I had to pick one, I still prefer Christmas Wreath.

I think I've finally narrowed down my scent choices for large jars at the semi-annual sale. It helped that today I finally received the scratch-and-sniff YC holiday catalog I requested a while back. It was so much fun to sniff all the scents!

[smilie=th_hema1]

It helped that today I finally received the scratch-and-sniff YC holiday catalog I requested a while back. It was so much fun to sniff all the scents!

[smilie=th_hema1]

I keep the scratch and sniff catalogs saved up for when the kids I watch are bored, especially if we're out somewhere waiting on something. Instant occupation for at least 10 minutes smelling things! Plus it doesn't take up much space in my giant handbag of everything.

It's official, this BHG Classic Frosted Gingerbread candle is a weak thrower. Sad day. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

I am still pulling out the OOB vendor tarts that I have been hoarding. Tonight it is Candles, Melts and More - Spicy Apples and Peaches.

Only one tart left from her. :crysmiley1:

Debra - She had great waxies! Ok...so spill....is your last remaining tart from CM&M one of your fave scents or one U weren't thrilled with?

MaggieMae - Cute new avatar! Is that a pic U took & that lil guy lives at your house?

My afternoon melt was Gracie Jo's Cranberry Relish & now am melting Country Mama's Harvest Dawn, both from CF pals. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Just woke up from a too-long nap and am stumbling around like a cranky toddler [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

We have B&BW Pumpkin Carving going in the living room and Wylde Ivy Pumpkin Masquerade in the bedroom melter.

Have a good evening!

Rivercat - is Wylde Ivy still making tarts? I usually see body products when I look.

Sweet - my last CM&M is a good one - I like to keep it for cold sniffs, LOL! It is Mulled Cider.

Tonight has been LSC - Cinnamon Cider.

Thanks Sweet but no....sadly he doesn't live here. I was looking for snowmen images and he popped up...so cute.

Rivercat...."stumbling around like a cranky toddler" [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] ....I know just what you mean!!

Changing up the scents...some from my swap box....

Christmastime Latte from Tara's

Eggnog & Ice Cream from Ava's

Smells amazing in here! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks Swap Buddy! :)

I gave up trying to get a scent out of Classic Frosted Gingerbread and I have it lit sitting on my stove to look nice for now. Now I have YC Maple Walnut going and it has a great throw, but the smell itself is not too overpowering. Maple is not a scent I want super strong, I have just learned.

I also have made up my tarts spreadsheet to keep track of what I order and what would be a good reorder! I already added all the scents from my HHS order. [smilie=th_create]