The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

Good to know, Trep. Thanks for the heads up about the YC. I picked up a Mainstay Raspberry Parfait last week. It was irresistible.

Today I'm melting Sweet Milk from Can-do.

Hi friends! Today I'm burning in my kitchen Jasmine tart from YC

In the bathroom that I just cleaned burning Chili Peper and Orange from Soylicious, and in the living room Lilac and Violete from Scentsy. All smelling different but good!

Enjoy the day!!

Beautiful avatar Trep!

Today is...

Amber Road from Scentsy upstairs

All VDC downstairs:

Banana Cream Crunch

Strawberry Kiwi Lime Cake

Pineapple Upside-down Cake

:)

For this afternoon it is Yankee Triple Berry--one of the new Cool Pops fragrances for summer.

This one is going back to the store tomorrow. When it is lit it fills the house with a nasty smell that had all three of us who were here going to check the litter box--if you KWIM? None of us had said a word to the others we just all thought the same thing.

Trep - How funny that all of U got the same impression from that candle scent! [smilie=th_stink] Your poor kitty was probably thinking...' [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] It's not me...I didn't do nuttin!' :lol: Doesn't sound like a scent I'm in a hurry to try any time soon. :shock:

sweet, is it one of those that brews one cup at a time? I did not see it. DH and I have gotten addicted to starbucks.gif lately. Have you tried the Keurig machines at all?

Aria - Yep, it's a single serve machine. [smilie=yes] It was nice that U could adjust the coffee temp and strength, so everyone would get the kind they liked and also make latte's and espresso like they have in their stores. I have an older Keurig model that doesn't do the 'fancy' stuff. I never thought it made the coffee strong enuf or hot enuf 4 me, but they've come out with one similar to the Starbuck's machine now that makes latte's, espresso & the ability to make the coffee hotter or stronger, too. I bet these new models will come down in price in a while, then I might try one. [smilie=th_blij51]

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Boy. Luv this one & melt it all year round! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks, Maggie, Jules and Sweet for your comments. I am hoping to head to the Yankee store today to return my weird smelling candle. Yes, the poor cat was totally innocent, but you sure wouldn't have thought so from the smell. I put on that spring avatar in the hope that spring will get busy and show up around here. Ha!!

Starting the day with BBW Pineapple Mango.

Good Morning!

Melting Liquid Crack by the now defunct Crabby Candle Co. in the main part of the hosue

in my room is Jasmine Bouquet by Home Scents, I picked up these cubes at Target, I was so excited, but sad to report, very weak.

Have a great day, everyone

Hi there everyone! BowlOfSmilies1.gif

Melting Ultimate Bear Claw from Carol...another incredible blend! This scent is mouth-watering! 000asup.gif

sweet, I like my coffee HOT too! I like the idea of a single cup machine, but those little cups seem so expensive.

trep, hope you find a good replacement for your th4d71a8ac.gif candle...lol!

Okay, friends, going to fix lunch...wishing you all a fantastic scented day!

Hello, girls!

Sweet ~ Glad to hear you will finally have AC in the summer.

Aria ~ I have a Keurig and loved it for a while, but the cups are expensive and the coffee not great. A year ago, I signed up for the free Gevalia coffee maker on the auto ship program. You can cancel after a couple of shipments. Now I prefer to freshly grind my own beans that I get from either Gevalia or Gloria Jeans online. The Keurig is sitting all alone on the counter. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Shayz Cinnamon Apple Marshmallow, Pink Serendipity, Bedtime Snack

Homemade Pumpkin Zucchini Bread, Rain Water, and Indian Summer

Have a good day. [smilie=th_sml29]

This one is going back to the store tomorrow. When it is lit it fills the house with a nasty smell that had all three of us who were here going to check the litter box--if you KWIM? None of us had said a word to the others we just all thought the same thing. Once you blow it out, however, or if you stand right over it it smells like a nice berry scent. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Trep, how bizarre! Poor kitty :D

I'm working from home today as they're supposed to come around and replace the life safety "horns" in all the units and I always worry about the cats getting out.

Melting leftover Streetman Lime Passion from last night to brighten up the foggy, foggy morning here [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Hello all. Today is a cold, rainy day, so I feel like comforting scents. I'm melting Coffee Latte Zucchini from CFTKR and burning Maple Pancakes from Yankee. Smells delicious!

Susan--I always enjoyed that Lilac Mist scent--haven't had it in ages but I remember it was a good one.

Well, I exchanged my stinky Yankee candle. The manager of the store I go to is a good friend of mine so when I told him my experience nothing would do but that he had to light it and see for himself. Fifteen minutes later he decided he'd better blow it out before the entire store was engulfed. Don't know what the problem was as the wax itself was OK. Must have been a tainted wick or something. I got a Red Velvet instead and my house is smelling really good now!

Been melting Sassy girl Ice Cream Scoop Bread downstairs and

Upstairs it's Turkish Bazaar..not my thing...switching to Grandpa from Can Do.

:)

Now I prefer to freshly grind my own beans that I get from either Gevalia or Gloria Jeans online.

Honeybear - There were some Gevalia coffees on sale at my grocery store a few weeks ago, but didn't get any cuz I didn't know which one to try. [smilie=th_scratch] Even 'on sale' the smaller bags are a little pricey. Which R your faves?

I'm melting Goose Creek's Whipped Pumpkin Latte. Yummm...really like this one! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Trep, so happy that worked out! [smilie=th_fabulous1] Did he have any thoughts on what was up with the candle?

Cookie, how are you enjoying Kringles? Are they stronger than YC?

This evening I'm melting TDC Black Tea, which is more incense than straight-up tea but I'm liking it ok so far.

Honeybear - There were some Gevalia coffees on sale at my grocery store a few weeks ago, but didn't get any cuz I didn't know which one to try. [smilie=th_scratch] Even 'on sale' the smaller bags are a little pricey. Which R your faves?

I'm more of a flavored coffee kind of gal, Sweet. I really like their French Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, and Raspberry Danish. :wub:

Adding in Shayz Pink Danish for the evening.

I'm in the mood for a little tart shopping. Think I'll go try and find s sale somewhere. [smilie=yes]

Rivercat--no, my friend at Yankee wasn't sure what was wrong but he was going to send the candle back with a note telling them what happened so I am sure they will be looking into it, especially if others end up with the same problem.

Starting the day with a Mainstays Mulled Cider candle that has been hanging around two thirds burnt since fall. Decided to just finish it and get it out of my way. I love this scent, but not usually at this time of the year.

Hi everyone,

Have been gone for a while but I still check back periodically to see what y'all are melting...today it is red cinnamon hots from Cheryl's.

Have a great one!