The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

Beautiful morning here. Starting out with a chunk melt from a sweet CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] It's called Apple Puff Pastry/Monster Cookies. It smells delicious! :)

Just home from the store and have put on BBW Gelato. Hope I like this one. It smelled good burning in the store. [smilie=th_sml29]

Trep - What did U think of that one? I haven't gone to the store to sniff, but read the description & wondered what 'an effervescent sugar-spun finish' was all about? [smilie=th_scratch] Did it tickle your nose? :lol:

will be spending the next few hours finishing my taxes :sSig_aaarggh:

Rivercat - I agree...not my favorite task! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

I'm melting Tiffany's Lemon Poppyseed from a CF friend [smilie=The_Hi] & it's deeelish! [smilie=th_yay]

Evening melting is Fairy Dust from Sweet Fixations. Very pretty, though on the perfumey side.

It'll be an early night. Sweet dreams, everyone! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe good morning

Melting Lemon Summer Cake from Carol

mpfand, I just read about your lovely trip...and your DS is a sweetie for turning on the melters for you!

Gail, good to see you! I still love candles too, especially in the evening.

trep, Red Velvet is a winner! I love it as well.

Rivercat, hope you were able to finish your taxes. Have you ever had done somewhere like HRBlock? It's a little bit pricey, but DH and I think it's worth every penny to have them deal with it...lol.

Well, it's sunny here this morning...not sure if it's gonna last. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Have a good one!

Morning.

[smilie=th_316785e4]

Starting the day with Coffee & Cookies from my recent K's Kreations order. Don't know if they've cured enough but I couldn't wait. :icon_rolleyes:

Enjoy your Sunday!

This windy Sunday afternoon I am melting YC Pink Sands in the Living Room and YC Loves Me, Loves Me Not in the Kitchen.

Both smell gorgeous and it feels as though Spring is finally here.

Hope you all have a lovely Sanday xx

Have you ever had done somewhere like HRBlock? It's a little bit pricey, but DH and I think it's worth every penny to have them deal with it...lol.

Aria - [smilie=hijacked] I've been doing my own taxes 4 a while now, but decided to have them done this year cuz I wasn't sure what tax laws might have changed, etc. I do itemize, but nothing complicated, pretty cut & dried. So, I went to H&R block after seeing their tv commercials. She was very nice, professional & did a competent job. But I was horrified at how high the fee was! [smilie=th_sSig_what] It was my own fault for not asking what it would be in the 1st place, but I thought...'how much could it be?' [smilie=th_oops_] So, I'd just advise anyone to make sure they ask about their fee 1st. :soapbox:

I'm melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso and burning Crossroads Oatmeal Raisin Cookie....those smell wonderful together! :wub:

Sweet--this Gelato candle smells quite a bit like their former Pink Lemonade--but with a touch of their Cotton Candy with it. The description says raspberry and strawberry with sugar, or something like that but I smelled lemonade mostly--just super sweet. I am on the fence as to whether I like it or not. I will have to give it another try to be sure. It is very strong and that kind of surprised me as it isn't on cold sniff. I think it is one that will grow on me and if you like sweet lemony scents it is definitely worth a try. I will burn it again soon and see.

So far today I have had on YC Vanilla Cupcake, Mainstays Raspberry Parfait and Flower Bouquet--not all at once, of course. It is Flower Bouquet at the moment.

Maggie--love your new avatar.

Good Morning! My house smells so good this morning thanks to a couple of melts from a generous CF friend- Glazed Cinnamon Donut from JLC&C and Donut Shop from Tiffany. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

if you like sweet lemony scents it is definitely worth a try.

Thanks Trep - sweet lemony sounds good 2 me [smilie=yes] ...I'll check it out!

I'm melting LSC's Gingerbread French Toast. It's strong enuf, just not one I'd get again. <_<

Aria, I think about it every year LOL. I've been using Turbo Tax for a while now and it has worked pretty well. My taxes are pretty straightforward, just time consuming because until Feb I was a contractor so they treat it like a small biz even though most of it doesn't apply to me [smilie=th_confused3]

But I got 'em done, and am on a strict wax ban for a while, which isn't a bad idea anyway, since I'm also out of storage space [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Speaking of sweet lemony scents, my evening melting is Sweet Fixations Yellow Polka Dot Bikini [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Hope everyone enjoyed their week-end. Changing up the scents for the evening- Tingelo and Pink Cutie, both from Scentsy.

Good Morning [smilie=th_blij51]

Starting my day with...

Easter Lamb Cake from Cozy Cottage...wish I found this one on Easter!

Homemade Coconut Cookie Cake from a CF pal....delicious! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Thanks!

Have a great Monday! :)

Just back from the mall [smilie=th_c2e41937] with three candles from Yankee. They have brought back one of my favorites in the treasures--Caribbean Fruit and I got that one plus one I had heard of but had never smelled (also a treasure) Pineapple Paradise and a Red Velvet. I have the Pineapple Paradise on and it is already scenting the entire house--smells wonderful!

Luckily we still get a little refund from Uncle Sam...bought a nice little used 98 Honda accord 4 dr for the youngest son. I hope all is well, I just can not seem to get here very often. So, I have a few tasty morsels I have been melting...CFTKR-Brown Sugar and Fig, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Luna Bleu-Chergui Sugar(I LUV this scent), TDC-Rustic Lodge(great scent), Midnight Patchouli,(I really like this one), Can-Do Candles-Spiced Patchouli, Country Home Scents-Christmas Hearth, Cheryl's Candles-Coconut Milk and Lavender(very nice, not my usual kind of scent). It's 40 days and counting until the oldest son get married. I guess we are getting off easier having a son instead of a daughter getting married. I hope all is well and I will check back in soon.

Hi Katz [smilie=th_76d65c2f] - Good 2 C U!

Get your party hats ready peeps...we have a lot of April babies to celebrate. [smilie=th_blij40] Happy birthday to Aria tomorrow [smilie=HBday] - hope you have a fantastic day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

I'm melting BH&G's Oatmeal Cookie. Just putting tv on & seeing the reports from Boston - such distressing news. I sit and shake my head in bewilderment that someone would do this. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] My prayers for the loved ones of those that lost their lives and the injured and their families.