The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

July's Burst of Scents

Lots of vampire action last night, it looks like, and I was also watching Twilight - Eclipse about the same time.

Thanks for the oatmeal idea Christy!

Maggie, I feel so bad for you - that is miserable.

Tonight I am melting Persimmon Spice from Newman Lake

Sooooooooooooooooooo glad it's Friday, finally :)) Melting Haley's Heavenly Scents Blueberry Hotcakes this morning @ work...making me hungry :)

Melting Decadent Lemon Bars from Carol

Going grocery shopping....oh yay.

Good Afternnon...and Happy Friday! [smilie=snoopy]

Thanks Debra... [smilie=th_teks0311] I'm feeling better but my DD is still itchin'...gonna go get some Aveeno today!

Changing up the scents:

Upstairs it's Jungle Love from Snickerdoodle Creations

Downstairs:

Homemade Blueberry Cookies from a CF pal...YUMMO!

Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes from Shayz

Coffee N Cake (Spotted Hog) from my swap box...smells incredible on cold sniff...wonder why she doesn't have it anymore? :(

Added: Happy Hour from Scentsationals

CFTKR day:

- Apple Zucchini - good & lasted pretty long (2 tarts)

- 7 Up Zucchini Bread - good but didn't last too long (1 tart...I think I need two in this room)

- Baked Apple - really nice

These all had good throw, too :)

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting YOCC Pumpkin Cheesecake th_00000020.gif What a day! I am waiting on callbacks from exterminators because I noticed a few carpenter ants in our living room, ugh! I had been seeing them a lot on the deck, but I guess they are making their way in the house now as well. I also have a sick 1 yr old on my hands, poor guy has been running fevers since yesterday. I feel like I need a th_a056.gif or maybe a nap! lol

Shortygal - Hope your little guy is feeling better! :( Do U know what's causing the fevers?

Thanks, sweet. He has spurts where he doesn't seem too bothered, then spurts where he is very cranky and I can tell he is feeling crummy. I thought it might be teething at first, but it got up to almost 103 yesterday, so I dismissed that for now. He actually was sick 2 1/2 weeks ago with Roseola....which is a few days of high fevers and then it breaks and they get a rash. It almost reminds me of that again, he doesn't really have cold symptoms....just fever and not feeling the best. I guess time will tell!

Doesn't that make you crazy, Trep - I click "Preview" to ck for spelling...then forget to do the final post. Poof! :wacko:

Tonight is Lemon Lime Fizz - Crabby Candle.

Oh Shortygal...I am sorry to hear your little guy is sick! :( It is so sad when they are so small and not well. I hope the fever breaks soon and he is back to his little smiley self!!! :)

Michele...Thanks about Briana...she is doing ok. ;) I agree with you on the lemons...a sweet lemon scent is just delicious!

I should really change up the scents now...

Think I'll go with the lemons too!

TDC Lemon Poppyseed Cake from a CF pal...smells so sweet and great. Thanks! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

BL Lemon Poppyseed Muffins...this smells a bit tart for me on cold sniff...we'll see.

My sis spent the day here with her little ones...it was fun! :) She gave me a gift...Some Coconut Lime Breeze B&B from B&BW and a Slatkin 3- wick in Summer Boardwalk!!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

G'morning peeps! [smilie=th_blij51]

I'm melting TDC's Spice Cake. Deeelish! I'm really liking their tarts - good stuff! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] We had a nice stronger fresh breeze coming from the south last evening and, could wishful thinking on my part [smilie=th_pardon] , but, I thought I smelled a hint of autumn in it. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

- Rattlesnake Grass (LSC) - this is just starting to peter out - this is it's third day!

- Heat Wave (CFTKR) - :)

- Shampure (CFTKR) - :)

Also, I just have to mention the Baked Apple freebie tart (from CFTKR) I melted yesterday...it was one of the strongest and nicest tarts I've ever had! Even though it was really strong, it was really fresh smelling (the description includes butter but I didn't smell any). I am not a huge apple fan but this is now one of my very favorites - I love how freebies turn out like that! Big bag next time and I will be tempted to try some other apple scents from her. Apple Zucchini was nice, too, but Baked Apple was just amazing to me.

shortygal, hope your little guy is better today!

Maggie, sounds like a nice time with your sis and her kiddos, gifts included! Bonus. :D

Melting Banana Nut Bread from Scentsy.

Good Morning!

Maggie ~ There's nothing more miserable than itching. It's up there with dental pain. :rolleyes: Hope the Aveeno helped!

Shortygal ~ Poor little baby boy! Hope he's doing better today.

Roserent ~ I just added that CFTKR Baked Apple to my wish list. Thanks for the review!

Only have a couple of warmers changed out so far. Having a relaxing morning with DH who just got in last night and has to leave again tomorrow night. [smilie=th_sad-1]

TBG Bunny Burps in the bedroom ~ Hubby liked this one enough last weekend to comment on it, so put it in again especially for him. :wub:

TBG Flower Shop in the Country in the bathroom ~Thought it would blend well with the green scent of the Bunny Burps...and it is! [smilie=yes]

Just remembered I may be getting a Shayz box today from her last sale! [smilie=th_c61]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]