The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Country Blessings - Decadent Orange Fluff Cake...nice scent, pooping out quickly

Beth's Boutique - Earth and Sky. Not much at first then Bam! Scenting 2-3 rooms.

Just changed out for the rest of the day to Yankee's new Orchard Pear. Have a great rest of the day everyone.

So, this one's the third time for you, right? How's it doing this time?

I got back from my weekend getaway this afternoon and was excited to get back to my tarts. And I had new tarts in the mail and a new gently used tart burner I bought from Momuvtwo! Love it, btw Mom! It felt like Christmas in July, indeed! I have on Heat Wave and Skinny Dippin', both very vibrant and fruity and both by Carol. Glad to be back.

Jason--third time was the charm--got a great throw and it lasted and lasted. Glad I didn't give up.

On this hot and steamy morning it is YC Juicy Watermelon.

It's hot here too. I am looking for a melon or something. I must have something that isn't spicy!

We had an eventful evening yesterday... lightning struck a power line across the street... smoke, flames... power was off for several hours... cable and one of my phone lines is still out (luckily the phone line with the DSL for the computer is still on).... good news is that everyone is okay... but it was kind of scary...

Since I had no power, I had my YC Vanilla Lime candles going... and a few "flameless" pillar candles too... it was pretty!

Busy morning... so I will start melting this afternoon.... have a great day everyone! :lol:

Yikes fleur! I'm glad everyone was ok. How scary! :lol:

This morning, I have 4 melters going, since I was busy all weekend and didn't melt much.

fresh brewed coffee from hodge podge in the kitchen

cookie jar from hodge podge in the computer room

purple clouds from mookie doodle in the living room

amazon mist from missy's tempting tarts in my bedroom

Have a great day, all!

Good morning everyone. Wow fleur, you did have an eventful night! Glad everyone is okay!

So far I am melting Mango Mandarin Mist from soulfulsoy (ebay)

In my little glass plug in warmer in the bath I have Bridgewater Sea Grass.

:lol:

Good Morning!

fleur, FLAMES?!!! That sure sounds scary.....thank heavens for candles! lol

This morning I am melting Bella's Lemon Bars in the kitchen.

Also have Brown Bag's Head Over Heels in Love going in the MBR.

Oh yeah, yesterday I melted Bella's Coconut Lemon Pound Cake (I think that's what it's called...).....reminded me of lemon Pine-Sol....I didn't smell any coconut at all.....out it went!!!

Fleur - I'm glad that everything is ok! We had something similar happen late last week. It certainly wasn't fun.

This morning I'm melting Pumpkin & Sugared Hazelnut and Cane Sugar Cookie. Both are wonderful.

Fleur, glad to hear that everyone is alright. Where do you live? We had that kind of a storm yesterday. It was crazy here yesterday in New York with all the thunder and lighting.

Guest Anonymous

Continuing the melting this morning with K's Kreations - Cucumber Melon downstairs, and Refreshing upstairs.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone... I am still trying to sort things out.... cable and phone are still not working... but I do have the computer... so I can still order tarts and bath and body products... so all in all things are okay... that was quite a lightning hit!

Finally getting to melting today... I will put on Nene's Cutie Patootie... :lol:

sillysmom... just noticed your question in your post... I am in Connecticut... the storm was not really that bad... but boy that one lightning strike did some damage, really shook our house... I guess that is all it takes!

Fleur, that does sound scary. Glad everyone is OK and that you can still get on the comp. ;-)

I was going to continue with Bella's Creamsicle Twinkie tonight but it was so strong and sweet that I don't think I can. I started to get nauseous after a few hours. :lol: I'll probably end up with something more summery later,

Along with my MIL, her 90+ sister had some problems last night and has also come to stay with us. I think I need to pull out the Aromatherapy - isn't there one called "relax"? And this is for my DH - not for them! :lol:

Today is an older Warm Impressions Citrus something.

Along with my MIL, her 90+ sister had some problems last night and has also come to stay with us. I think I need to pull out the Aromatherapy - isn't there one called "relax"? And this is for my DH - not for them! :lol:

Today is an older Warm Impressions Citrus something.

debra... I hope they are both feeling better soon... some nice soothing lavender would be good for your husband... :lol: