The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Today I am melting Raspberry Lemonade from Crosscreek.

mpfand... yes... welcome back.... I hope you got all your laundry done! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm still working on it, but the mounds aren't quite as high. [smilie=th_thsignA]

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Today I am melting Raspberry Lemonade from Crosscreek.

mpfand... yes... welcome back.... I hope you got all your laundry done! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I'm still working on it, but the mounds aren't quite as high. [smilie=th_thsignA]

Vacations are great... but the clean up takes awhile.... I hope you are enjoying your melts while you work!

odd and ends today -

Unlabeled vendor for vanilla bayberry - nice though!

McCarley's Blueberry Muffin. Nice scent, but not like the real thing

Contemporary - Candle 1: Coconut Cream Pie

Candle 2: Hawaiian Breeze, on the candle warmer. This smelled very good as a burning candle, but on the melter I get whiffs of fingernail polish. Wonder why it changes like that sometimes?

I am finishing up the other half of my huge Bayleaf & Pepper tart from Busy Bee today. I love this scent, but sure wish it was stronger. I'm just sure I will be getting some packages in the mail today. I just feel it in my bones! Also, I lit a YC Island Spa jar candle. I've been neglecting my candles this week!

Guest Anonymous
I am finishing up the other half of my huge Bayleaf & Pepper tart from Busy Bee today. I love this scent, but sure wish it was stronger. I'm just sure I will be getting some packages in the mail today. I just feel it in my bones! Also, I lit a YC Island Spa jar candle. I've been neglecting my candles this week!

Jason, I'll keep my fingers crossed for a good mail day! If tracking info is correct, I should have at least 2 in the mail today (Tuscadero's and CHC), then I'm also hoping for Dew Drop Scents and Front Porch. Not really huge orders from any of them so it's not quite the haul it sounds like [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Currently I'm melting Hot Apple Pie - Dew Drop (smells like the real thing); and Sweet Pea & Cream - CFTKR.

Guest Doe

Today its Lollipops from Crosscreek and Pina colada from PI. My son has two friends over and they all said the house smells good, which is a plus.

Hi everyone, hope you all are having a good day. I ran out of tealights, so I'm burning candles until I get some tealights.

Have burning: Wood Wick Fusion-Caramel Apple by Old VA

votive can't remeber the name, something spicey, doesn't have much of a smell. These votives came from someone on etsy.

Susan

Cookielady, how is that Woodwick Fusion??

I am melting CH's Spicy Apple and Peaches, yummy! It's a very pretty but strong scent.

I got my Angie's order today! So I moved Busy Bee's Bayleaf & Pepper to the bathroom and put on Angie's Oak Moss in the LR. Took it awhile to get going, but now it's throwing like crazy. It's a very fresh, woodsy scent. It reminds me of the mountains!

Cookielady, how is that Woodwick Fusion??

It burns really nice, and it's in a different kinds of jar. The smell isn't over powerful, nice though.

Susan

Guest Anonymous

Melting CFTKR rock candy (lush dupe). Never smelled the real thing, but it's pretty sweet

and throwing like crazy, even w/all the fans going. [smilie=th_happy096]

I've got Sweet Pea from Bloomwick going. I get a nice whiff every now and then, but this one's pretty light.

Lemon Pound Cake from Sugar & Spice - delicious!

Violets & Birchwood from Sugar & Spice - this is really nice. I smell the violets, but it's not too much of a floral (which I don't really like). I do detect the cedar that supposed to be present. It's floral and clean/fresh at the same time. Fairly good scent throw, too! [smilie=th_happy096]

Put on Hot Apple Cobbler-not throwing very well. Got a nice scent to start off,but it didn't last past 15 minutes or so...

Watermelon from Colonial - but it is already fading, so I will swap out after dinner

Marshmellow Peeps - from Gramma Fran's

Guest Anonymous

Switched melters for the afternoon to Vanilla Lime from Tuscadero's, and Gardenia Lily from Dew Drops.

Guest Anonymous
Still have Oak Moss from Angie's going in the LR and just put Busy Bee's Flower Shoppe on in the BR.

I LOVED Angie's Oak Moss!

Violets & Birchwood is really strong. Wafting down the hallway. It's a lovely scent!

Just put on Birthday Cake from Aromalite. It's already starting to throw and it smells yummy!

Apple Pie from Our Own. It's fairly strong, but not the apple pie scent I'm looking for. It's more cinnamon right now. I'll check on it a bit later.

Sweet Pea from Bloomwick is just too light for me. Gonna go with their Moonlit Path.

Ending the day with Tahitian Vanilla downstairs and Southern Vanilla upstairs, both from Candle Haven.