The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

Good morning, I'm melting Southern Sensations from Cottage Hill, getting ready to dump it as it has no smell. I think I replace it with Can-Do's Mimi's House. I love this fragrance and it scents my whole house.

Good morning! So far, it's strawberry from huckleberry layne. It smells wonderful!

We had a good report at the hospital yesterday, and Cole is on the mend. We all have to put antibiotic ointment in our noses twice a day for the next 10 days, because that is where MRSA is found most frequently. Weird, huh? But, if that is what it takes to keep us healthy, then I'll shove whatever I have to up my nose. LOL! Well, maybe not anything, but anything within reason. Hehe!

Have a great day, everyone! [smilie=th_bb20]

Oh Heidi, I feel for you having to do that, but glad to hear Cole is on the mend!

This morning I put Apple Orchard from CFTKR, smells just like YC Macintosh which is my favorite scent.......

YC Summer Fresh small jar candle in office

English Ivy from CFTKR in bedroom. Not my usual type of scent but it was a freebie and I like it!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Sharon

I'm not melting anything right now...stuffy nose. I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

The morning melt is Lavender Sage from Kathie's Kreations. I needed something to wake me up and clear out my head.

LLVV, I feel for you. Sometimes my allergies get the best of me especially on humid days and I hate that, but I melt anyway...

Heidi...So glad things are looking up for you...you have been through the wringer. Have a really grat weekend and give the little ones a hug. :lol:

Good morning, I'm melting Southern Sensations from Cottage Hill, getting ready to dump it as it has no smell. I think I replace it with Can-Do's Mimi's House. I love this fragrance and it scents my whole house.

Uh-oh I ordered that scent also. I received my CH order yesterday. I used to order Southern Sensations from Lee Ann's Natural Soy and it was awesome. I hope Lee Ann will open again some day.

I am also a fan of the Mimi's House scent. Today I'm melting Jasmine from Can-Do.

Still melting Tahitian Vanilla and Southern Vanilla from last night. Still lots of scent from both of these! :lol:

Good morning! So far, it's strawberry from huckleberry layne. It smells wonderful!

We had a good report at the hospital yesterday, and Cole is on the mend. We all have to put antibiotic ointment in our noses twice a day for the next 10 days, because that is where MRSA is found most frequently. Weird, huh? But, if that is what it takes to keep us healthy, then I'll shove whatever I have to up my nose. LOL! Well, maybe not anything, but anything within reason. Hehe!

Have a great day, everyone! :lol:

So glad you got a good report at the doctor's office. I think putting stuff in your nose, while not much fun, would sure be preferable to more of the hospital, etc. Ha! Have a great day, Heidi.

I'm just going to go ahead and jump right on in even though I don't have tarts yet. Hopefully they'll be here today or tomorrow. Of course, the warmers/burners won't be here until Monday...

I'm burning a Juniper Breeze B&BW candle today. I move my candle around the house with me rather than lighting one in each room. I hadn't thought about burning/melting more than one at a time. Not sure my budget could take that, although I have the feeling the idea of a budget is out the window when it comes to tarts. There are just too many choices!