The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Michele - thinking of U this weekend. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Shake Cake. Yummmmm! :toppoints: For the vanilla lovers, this ranks right up there with their Vanilla Crack, but with a definite cake edge (maybe a smidge of almond?) to it. Deeeelish! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Happy Saturday...

I am melting Haley's Heavenly - Pink Strawberry (Oh how I love this scent)

In another room - Lemon Noel by CRFTK (another great scent)

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hi everybody. I'm having guests over this afternoon, so no melting except for SH Iris & Fern in the bedroom. This has taken on kind of a burnt-smelling undertone, so I turned it off. Won't be doing any waxies until the evening...such a shame.

Michele, I'm so sorry for the loss in your family. [smilie=th_empathy]

Melting Kiwi Sage & Ginger from Can-Do.

Guest jesuschick

It is a McCall's morning! I got a few new ones and since they do not need to cure, they were the perfect choice.

• State Fair
  • Mulberry (if you like Mulberry, this one is outstanding. Sort of taking over all the other scents so strong)
  • Mulled Cider

Guest jesuschick

I've changed to TBG's Sparkle & Spice. I got this over a week ago and couldn't wait any longer to try it & am happy to report that it's plenty strong!

I just sat and opened mine that came this week and sniffed them all. I think next weekend I will try just one (doesn't it always start with just one little cube?) haha!

You've motivated me...

Hellooooooooooo......

This is what I've had melting today

Scentsationals - Care Package - really YUM!

YOCC - Zucchini Bread Strudel - also really YUM!

Orchid Lake - Spiced Ginger Fluff - from a CF bud...another really YUM!!!

Taking the boys bowling for a few hours...the weather is blah here!

That one sounds good sweet&spicy! I can't remember if I've ever tried Vanilla Crack...haven't ordered from LOL in at least a couple years.

Have a great Saturday afternoon!

My other rooms:

- Day Spa (CHS) - nice fresh soap scent- not a re-order since it is not real strong

- Spell Weaver (Can-Do) - very nice scent but very light throw :(

- Pink Sugared Lilac (CFTKR) - sorry to say but this was really yucky. Smelled like a bad honeysuckle to me and stale beer to dh who was downstairs from it. I quickly replaced it with Jamaica Glow (CFTKR) which seems just fine so far.

Recent melts:

LSC Banana Chocolate Chip Bread (don't care for the scent but super strong)

LSC Strawberry Corn Muffins (quite a nice blend with a medium strength)

Very impressed with how long these tarts last! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif Now just hoping to find favorites I can't live without!

Karen...Just curious....whatcha think of the State Fair? Do you smell the caramel? :) Although I have ordered from Busy Bee and enjoyed them...I have not tried Sniff My Tarts yet.

Sweet...I love Vanilla Shake Cake!!!!! And glad to hear about the Sparkle & Spice.

Today it's been:

ScentSationals Sugar Cottage from a CF pal....LOVE IT!!!

Tara's Maple Buttercream ZB....yum.

Guest jesuschick

Karen...Just curious....whatcha think of the State Fair? Do you smell the caramel? :) Although I have ordered from Busy Bee and enjoyed them...I have not tried Sniff My Tarts yet.

I really like it! I will definitely order it when I place another order with them. The Mulberry has really taken over the whole house so the others are a bit drowned out. They sent me a whole rectangle (one whole piece from the actual bar) of it. I expected just a small piece. They also sent Lemon Loaf. WOW! I have not melted it yet but is it ever strong!

I am glad you told me about State Fair. I would not have tried it as I expected really caramel-y, maple-y apple.

I really like it! I will definitely order it when I place another order with them. The Mulberry has really taken over the whole house so the others are a bit drowned out. They sent me a whole rectangle (one whole piece from the actual bar) of it. I expected just a small piece. They also sent Lemon Loaf. WOW! I have not melted it yet but is it ever strong!

I am glad you told me about State Fair. I would not have tried it as I expected really caramel-y, maple-y apple.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hooray...glad you like it! I know what you mean about Mulberry...very strong but very good...and I 100% agree, that Laura's Lemon Loaf is [smilie=th_Drglar] .

Sweet...I love Vanilla Shake Cake!!!!!

MaggieMae - I ordered it based on your rave and U were soooooo right! [smilie=th_clap1]

They also sent Lemon Loaf. WOW! I have not melted it yet but is it ever strong!

Karen - [smilie=iagree] Yep...Laura's Lemon Loaf is strong and good!

I'm ending the day with Green Tea Blend from a CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] My afternoon melt (TBG's Sparkle & Spice) was good & strong, just not sure if the scent was for me. Reading the scent description, it sez it has a mild woodsy base, but I usually like woods and the longer it went it got just a tad perfumey or musky (powdery?) to me. Looking forward to when someone that has this melts it & their thoughts. It was sure strong enuf [smilie=yes] and I'm ready to try some more scents.... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Guest jesuschick

Funny story. My husband is super sweet and the most quiet person I have ever known. He NEVER comments on fragrance (well, on most things, really).

Today he spoke up as I as changing out a warmer.

He said, "I really like the one that you have in the other bathroom today". I about squealed with delight, "You do??!!" "Yes, it smells really good. Like cedar."

He was talking about the McCall's MULBERRY!!

What in the world.

Funny story. My husband is super sweet and the most quiet person I have ever known. He NEVER comments on fragrance (well, on most things, really).

Today he spoke up as I as changing out a warmer.

He said, "I really like the one that you have in the other bathroom today". I about squealed with delight, "You do??!!" "Yes, it smells really good. Like cedar."

He was talking about the McCall's MULBERRY!!

What in the world.

Love that story!! It's a good day! :)

Kiwi Sage & Ginger was a total dud, my first from Can-Do. Now melting Fried Ice Cream from Scentsy.

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am melting HHS Toasted Honey Graham Crackers, thanks to a CF pal th_wave.gif I am loving this! Haley's Toasted Marshamallow and blends are really impressing me, I had never tried them before. It smells so good th_aa17.gif