The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

New Person!!! Canadian Alert!!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Kacy.

Thought I would Introduce myself! I'm a candle lover =D

I love fresh scents, bakery scents, flowery scents... and I'm intrigued by "bubbly" scents

I love candles and tarts, but right now I'm using tarts more often because I find it's easier to control the scent throw, whereas some candles can be too fragrant in my small living space.

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

I'm super excited to be here and I hope to find lots of candle fanatics (like me) and hear lots of wonderful candle/ scent recommendations.

That's all I have to say!

Hi Kacy and welcome. Did I hear you right, too STRONG of a scent throw?? [smilie=th_talktothehand] lol j/k I've just never had that complaint. Do you order melts/candles online in Cananda or from the USA or both?

Welcome to the group! What part of Canada are you from? My family loves to spend time in Montreal.

I'm from Toronto!

But my goodness, Montreal is a beautiful beautiful place. Toronto is definitely more crowded!

What does your family like to do in Montreal? (Ohh! Do you speak French?)

Hi Kacy and welcome. Did I hear you right, too STRONG of a scent throw?? [smilie=th_talktothehand] lol j/k I've just never had that complaint. Do you order melts/candles online in Cananda or from the USA or both?

Hahaha! I know what you mean... I seem to be the only one that complains of too STRONG a scent throw! I've been ordering tarts from Etsy,usually from the USA. Canada doesn't seem to have such a wide selection of vendors. Currently I've been debating whether or not I should order from "The Bathing Garden". Any suggestions?

[smilie=The_Hi] Hi! I [smilie=th_slider_flirt] The Bathing Garden! She has so many scents that she blends herself...very unique. She only sells clams (so you can't buy little cups to test scents... :( ) But her clams don't have that stinky plastic smells (to me) and she ships quickly...she's also generous with freebies! :)

Hello, and sorry I missed your intro until now.

[smilie=th_blij31-1]

Did you end up ordering from the Bathing Garden? I have not tried them (yet).

I think you'll like the Forum, lotsa good information and very friendly peeps!