The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

THANK YOU so much for all your delicious-sounding fruity scents and your wonderful support!!! The interview is done now!! It's always hard to tell afterwards how these things went, when part of the point is for them to grill you. That isn't really a pleasant experience. But I do like the people there, and now I'm done!! I find it hard not to worry about what the future holds, but the hardest part of today is over, at least. And now I'm melting LOL Froot Loop Cupcakes, one of my favorites!

I LOVED reading about everyone's fruity scents! It has been an awesome and much-needed pick-me-up after a challenging morning. Thanks for playing along!!

[smilie=thank_you] [smilie=th_aa18] :thwetkissf:

P.S. Anyone who hasn't posted their fruit scents yet, I look forward to hearing about them! [smilie=cloud_9]

Glad to hear that the interview went well, Christy. It always feels good to get certain things "over with". I feel that way every time I walk out of the dentist's office after a cleaning. :D

Hope you get the job! [smilie=th_aa17]

Changed out the SM Key Lime Pie because it never threw at all. :huh: Put in a CandleDippers Pink Chocolate and holy cow! This one is not even halfway melted and it is blowing me out of the room. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Funny, I have smelled this scent before, but it is almost so strong that it is tickling my nose. Anyone ever experience this? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

th_Hello_.gif

I'm melting Front Porch Sugar Cookie Dough Bread cloud_9.gif I started out with Honey Baked Zucchini Bread from Crosscreek, but I don't think the honey note was agreeing with me. It reminded me of feet crysmiley1.gif

I am a blessed woman for sure!

Trep - U sure are! I have a feeling they feel the same way about U. [smilie=th_aa17]

I started out with Honey Baked Zucchini Bread from Crosscreek, but I don't think the honey note was agreeing with me. It reminded me of feet

Shortygal - I luv Deana's stuff, but can't do that one either. :wacko: Must be the honey.

I'm melting another fruity scent for Christy [smilie=th_23_32_7] ...DT's Cranberry Cider. Another winner! [smilie=snoopy]

Good Evening...

DD #2 picked the scents for the night...she done good! ;)

Shayz Toastie Marshmallow...realistic and amazing and strong!

Dream Tarts Almond Cake...love it.

Tara's Anthing Goes...nice!

Getting some Zen tea...have a good night. [smilie=th_blij51]

I feel ya, Jules - long day here too.

Thought I'd re-visit something by Things That Make Scents. I bought some clearance things from them quite awhile back and didn't have any luck with scent throw. Thought I'd age them and see what happens . . . . looking slightly better with age. Wish I could say the same about myself.

Summer at the Shore is this evening's melt, and I'm about to call it a nite.

See ya'll tomorrow.

Starting this morning out with Scentsationals Island Sun--very tropical and fruity--love it. I am feeling very blessed this morning as tornadoes were all around us last night--there are power lines down all over this part of the state and people hurt but we are OK here--no damage and we have power. I guess we are into the lovely spring tornado ritual we go through every year here. :(

Laurie--I wasn't the one who said "they thought it was kind of clean" but glad you liked it anyway. ( it was MaggieMae)

My bad, sorry! I see now, YOU were the one with the housecleaning men. Send em my way! LOL

Today I am working my way thru my Things That Make Scents collection. I don't think this vendor would be a re-order for me - the tarts are really messy (soft and get all over your hands, lots of residue/pieces left in the cups) and they don't have a stellar throw, even after keeping them a good while.

[smilie=th_sign0164]

Anyone else have experience with these? I have 2 bags of assorted to use up. This morning I have (all from TTMS):

rerun of Summer at the Shore in 2 melters (I'll see if I smell anything when I come back from taking kids to school)

Surf's Up in the bathroom

Jersey Peach in the kitchen

Lighthouse in my room.

Have A Great Day, CF Friends!

Good morning starting the day off with Wildberry ZB from candles scent from heaven. Got a sick dog hope the vet can work us in.

Good morning all! Today I have "Chicks Dig It" from Haley's going in the hall bathroom, Yankee Candle's "Vanilla Lime" in the kitchen, and "Carrot Cake" from Kim's Tart Candles in the living room.

G'morning...bounce.gif

Melting the last of my beloved Harvest Spice crumbles from Thompson's Candle...of all the scents I ordered, this was by far my favorite. I need to order more very soon.

DS's band concert was awesome last night! rosesmile.gif

Off to help in my other DS's classroom for a couple hours today...they are doing some leap day activities.

Have a great day!

Good Mornin' :)

Trep~ Oh my goodness...that sounds frightening...I am glad you are OK. I am terrified by even the thought of tornadoes so I am always amazed by those who can exist with them. Bless those who were hurt.

Stella~ I am sorry to hear about your little furbaby and I hope he gets well fast!

Laurie~ I live near TTMS and went to visit a couple years ago....loved the thought of having a candle store near but had the same experience as you. Haven't gone back. :(

Melting upstairs:

OMG by Shayz...another winner...grapefruity goodness and I am not a big grapefruit lover....

gotta figure out what to melt downstairs...

Decided on...

Buttermint from CFTKR...perfect for my stuffy nose... :)

Have a good Leap Day. :)

Happy Hump Day :)

I'm melting Yummy Mummy from Crosscreek th_biggestgrin.gif We have some snow that is supposed to come this afternoon, so my DS has an early dismissal. I am more concerned with DH, the late day commute is supposed to be a mess. I will be worried until he gets home ohmy.gif

trep - I am glad to hear you are ok. That sure is scary.

Stella - Get well vibes to your doggy!

Maggie - I hope your nose clears up soon!

trep, I'm so glad you're ok!!!

shorty, I hope the weather isn't too bad for your DH to drive in.

Stella, hope your dog feels better soon!

Today I'm melting SH Incredible Baked Cherry Delight...this one has been discontinued.

I'm hoping to get some Glassybaby in the mail today. It would be such a special treat after my interview!

Good Morning! :)

I've got a busy day ahead of me, but had to get my smellies on to get me going. [smilie=yes] Starting off with mostly Shayz: Pink Warm Vanilla Sugar, Lemon Drop, Maple Pecan, and Hot Praline. Also have a Mason Jar Primitives Cinnaberry (love this on cold sniff)and Grannie's Hot Maple Toddy from an unknown supplier.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Still melting Harvest Spice from Thompson's and I also have a Kitchen Spice candle from B&BW burning.

th_e16.gif

I'm melting Pumpkin Bread Puddin' from Can Do th_ecd36868.gifLots of snow on the ground here & it is still coming down.

trep - That sounds good. I love creamy bakery smells!

To try to brighten a rainy, dreary day (and saddened by the sudden death of Davy Jones - I was a huge Monkees fan), I'm melting Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream from CFTKR.

Wow, does it smell wonderful! This one will definitely be a re-order.