The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents So Fine, Please Be Mine

:hearts_tr:

:happyvday:

Debra~ Glad your kitty got a clean bill of health! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Laurie~ Your memories are lovely...I could almost smell it myself. ^_^

Today it's:

Colonial Pantry by Kountry Lights all over

White Witch is still going upstairs...that's a long time!!!

:hearts_tr:

Happy Valentine's Day!

Melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Zucchini Bread & Liquid Crack, Candle Dippers Toasted Marshmallow, and a couple of mystery tarts from The Bathing Garden on Etsy. Just got my first order from her yesterday and am SO impressed. She has beautiful stuff (tarts and scrubs) and really goes out of her way to add a personal touch. :)

Nancy, how do you like the Spiced Sugar Plum?

Jules, I remember that scent from Blue Gecko. Still really miss her tarts...

Melting Sugar from Scentsy this morning. Our weather has turned cold and rainy.

Happy Valentine's Day! :cupid-arrow:

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! [smilie=th_00000020]

Lots of Can-Do on the boards today -- I'm melting Cinnamon & Sugar type and Sweetie Pie.

Next up will be LOL Sweet 16 (long discontinued) because DH thought a rose scent would be good for Valentine's day. Aww.

The job application thing is progressing. I received word yesterday that they are calling my references. Gives me a pit in my stomach because I get so stressed out over these things, but it's a good sign. I'm de-stressing by plotting my Pure Integrity order. [P.S. Has anyone tried PI's lavender?]

:happyvday:

Much as I have enjoyed my candle this morning, it's Tart Time! That way I won't forget and leave something burning as I do the school pick-up runs.

I decided to have a Tara's Candle Cottage fest since I'm contemplating a wee order on her sale . . .

[smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Angel Baby in the living room

Twilight Woods in the hallway

P.S. I Luv U in the kitchen

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Debra - U lucked out that your kitty is part Maine Coon - they're beautiful cats. No wonder she was looking a little 'big boned' (not fat, mind U :D ). So glad to hear she got a good report at the vets.

I'm melting Can-Do's Powdered Cinnamon Donuts. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I had put this on before I even knew there was a sale today. Good timing! [smilie=yes] I'm home with a sick pup. He's been under the weather since Saturday, but it escalated this morning, so off to the vet we went. It would make it a lot easier if they could only talk. I love that boy more every day. Yep - he's my valentine! [smilie=th_LOVE] [smilie=th_huganimal]

Sweet, I'm sorry to hear your little pup is sick! I hope they figured out what's wrong. :thwetkissf: Kisses to your pup!

Added:

Kountry Lights Front Porch candle to my Colonial Pantry melts.

df482aa2.gif Hi again! The party in DS's class was fun. They did a couple of crafts, played some fun games, opened their valentines, had ice cream sundaes and watched a movie.

Before I left, I put a fresh tart in the melter...Lemon Poppyseed Cake from YOCC. When I walked in the door, I was greeted by the best lemon scent! Hands down the best version of this scent I've tried.

sweet, hope your pup is feeling better AddEmoticons09749.gif

Christy, good luck on the job search th23_29_107v-1.gif

Okay, off to put dinner together...chicken pesto paninis....yum BeesHeartFlowersKiss.gif

th_hello.gif

Christy - I hope things continue to go your way!

sweet - Sorry your little valentine isn't feeling good, hope he is better soon!

I'm melting Buttercream Pie from Can Do :)

Hope everyone pups are getting better

melting all spice and coffee cake and spice both from Scarborough lane

Enjoy your evening

[smilie=hijacked] Thanks for your well wishes for my pup friends. He's not doing so well at the moment. I can tell he's exhausted, but he just can't settle anywhere. He may be having a reaction to the med the vet gave him. I'm pretty much a weepy mess. I'd appreciate your prayers. [smilie=th_aa18]

Oh no Sweet, I wish your puppy a very speedy recovery.

I took my big boy in for a vet check today, too. He made a stinky mess overnight, which is unusual for him. Poor guy's eyes didn't look right to me, either. Found out he has a urinary tract infection.

Today's melts were CFTKR Country Gift Shop and Nene's Cinnamon & Sandalwood. I wanted something very strong. [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Edited to send get well thoughts to your doggy, too, Laurie. We sure have our hands full with our dogs, don't we?

sweet...prayers for your little dog, hope he gets better soon.

Today I'm melting Blueberry Muffins from Carol.

Hope all of the litte furkids are much better soon! [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Burning McCall's Fresh Apple candle and melting a Scentsationals Apricot Vanilla tart.

Have a great V-day! [smilie=th_a194]

Lynn

Boogie, and Sweet - I feel like I started something with the dog issues! ugh

Rocky is doing well, he was running around the yard and playing with the others, so I think we avoided a "cluster" of seizures and hopefully he'll get another good 2 months.

Sweet, what did the vet say was going on with your little pup? Is that a pic on your icon? I hope he doesn't have a bad reaction to the meds and that he is on the mend really soon!

Boogie, I didn't even thing about dogs getting UTI's. Those are no fun. I hope he's better soon, too!

I changed out 1 melter and put in Chamber Door by Cozy Cottage from the Penumbra colllection. I hope it smells as good as it sounds:

Chamber Door

Fire torch in hand, the chamber door is opened. Dusk is soon approaching and darkness will soon envelope the sand castle in the desert. Enter the world of myrrh cleansed with clove. A very complex scent, blended with herbs and musk, takes the sharpness of myrrh's resins notes and put them to rest.

Sweet~ I am so sorry to hear you little one is not feeling well yet. I know you are so upset...of course we love them so much! I am saying prayers for you both! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Boogie~ I hope your little furbaby is feeling better soon too.

Christy~ Good luck to you! :)

Aria~ Sounds like a great day with your little guy!!! ;) I really miss that part of being a Mom...I was always in the classrooms too.

Tonight it's:

Dream Tarts Icy Pineapple & Cotton..love it!

This morning I'm finishing my Slatkin 'Winter' candle. Apparently we're not getting much more winter this year, so I may as well use it up.