The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Love the Name thanks Boogie

Still not smelling anything decided to melt anyway

Zucchini Pumpkin Bread from Wahms. Have a great day all.

Duh, I posted in the old thread.

Dragging it over here:

Hope your sniffles disappear, Debra! Has anyone tried those Cold-Eze products that are supposed to shorten the length? Zinc something or other I think.

I just discovered Sun Moon & Stars, I think it was in my recent Nene's orders, I haven't melted it yet, but love the cold sniff!

Today I put Cornucopia from Haleys in the bathroom, and the only other melter I've changed so far was my living room - I put in a beautiful, large chunky cup from Nene's called Scarecrow, it was on clearance (which probably means it's the last of it - boo), I'm liking it so far!!

Have a great day, everyone. It's brrrrr cold here!! (38 which is cold for Fl imho)

[smilie=th_autumboy]

p.s. GREAT title, Boogie - fa la la la la, la la la la!

Melting a pumpkin scent from Nene's...cannot remember the exact name...but it's good! I will have to go find the name.

Think I will place an order for some holiday scents from Nene's and that will be it for me for awhile.

Have a great day everyone teaparty.gif

[smilie=th_congratulations] on the thread title Boogie!

It's perfect! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_sad2hz1] your last one from CM&M? I only have a few left, too. I often wonder about vendors like CM&M...Lessie...Heartland Herb....HOT...Queen of Tarts...after they've closed shop. Do they still make waxies for themselves & family/friends? Are they sad or relieved they're not making tarts/candles anymore? [smilie=th_scratch]

I imagine they probably still make them unless they closed for medical reasons...right? I like to think so! [smilie=th_aa17]

No!!! Say it isn't true! I have about 4-5 left and boy, I am going to hate to run out of them.

I know!!! I couldn't believe they were my last 3! They still had fragrance in them...I wonder how old they really are??? [smilie=th_scratch] I can't remember when she closed...I made her promise me that if she ever opened up again that she'd email me! [smilie=th_giggle]

This morning it's been...

Frosted Winterberry from Nellies Acres...I have been dying to melt this one...yum! :)

Upstairs it's Pink Cake Bake from WAHM

Have a good one!! :)

Just for you Boogie! ae63442a8be5f0977353bb3cc4a548f8913.gif bf-christmassingingsolosmiley-1.gif

Started another melter with Cranberry Marmalade from Crosscreek...love. The Nene's one from earlier is called Sweet Pumpkin Spice.

Maggie, Frosted Winterberry sounds like a great scent.

Laurie, I did the same thing this morning and had to repost over here duh.gif

candlelove, Frosty the Snowman is a favorite of mine...I like the peppermint in it

Okay, I am off to Wally World...later!

Recent melts:

CFTKR - Christmas Pudding

Tara's - Toasted Marshmallow

BH&G - Classic Frosted Gingerbread, Warm Crackling Campfire

Currently melting:

BH&G - Maple Candied Almond

Trep, I sniffed Cherries on the Snow at my local Yankee store and it reminded me a lot of Maraschino cherries.

Today I'm melting LSC Cinnamon Vanilla. I was hoping this one would remind me of LOL Hot Noel which I adore, but so far it's not really the same.

Terrific thread title, Boogie! [smilie=th_CONGRA34]

Boogie and Aria, you girls are so funny! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] But trust me, you don't want to hear me sing!

I'm melting LSC Creamy Cinnamon Chai Latte. It's warm and wonderful, perfect for this cold, windy day.

Gail

cmarie--I think you hit the nail on the head--I've been trying to think what kind of cherries that Cherries on Snow was and now I know. I really liked it ---way more than I expected to.

For this evening it is Madagascar Vanilla--this has been a trial day for several new scents and 4 of them bit the dust so I decided to rest my nose and go with good old vanilla. Have a great night everyone.

I have Cranberry Woodspice from CFTKR scenting my halls this morning.

Boogie - Luv the festive title! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] I also luv Carol's Cranberry Woodspice - so good! :wub:

I wonder how old they really are??? [smilie=th_scratch] I can't remember when she closed...

MaggieMae - I checked my receipts and the last time I ordered from CM&M was Oct 2007. :blink: Yikes. I don't know if that's when she closed, tho. Probably not long after that, or I'd have ordered again. [smilie=th_pardon] Great waxies!

I'm melting BH&G's Simmering Apple Cider. Yummmm!

Happy December everyone! Boogie, love this month's title! Tonight's scents are:

Candles

Holiday Sage-YC

Heritage Pine-YC

Red Apple Wreath-YC

Tarts

Christmas Past-CFTKR

Christmas Tree-YC

Hello again friends...kulsmiley1.gif

Tonite's scents are - YC Eggnog jar, YC Spice Cake votive and Swan Creek's Pumpkin Spice votive

Boogie, as I was lighting my candles this evening, I was singing to myself "Scent the Halls with Melts and Candles..."Reindeer.gif

I think I am going to place a Can-Do order before the sale ends...and then I still want to order some holiday scents from Nene's too. After that, I am done ordering for awhile...I think...

Have a nice evening!

I've been burning a Slatkin 3-wick Winter Garland all day. The house is starting to smell like Christmas!!

I have a YC Chrismas Cookies burning in the kitchen tonight as well.

MaggieMae - I checked my receipts and the last time I ordered from CM&M was Oct 2007.

That sounds about right! It has been quite a while... :(

Tonight it's

BHG Sparkling Berry Garland...I really love this...beautiful!