The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

We are getting one of those "freak" warmups - today mid-60s, but I will take it and enjoy it.

Bedroom - Moonlight Path

Kitchen and Den - Jingleberry

Bath - Baby Powder

thXMas-Carols.gif

It's beginning to smell a lot like Christmas

musical-notes-animated.gif

I have either Christmas Tree from various vendors or Blue Spruce in every room of my house!

We're putting up our

christmastreeani.gif

[smilie=th_e16] CF peeps! Very overcast and grey here, looks like rains a'comin. I'm melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso and burning Slatkins Cinnamon Sugared Donuts. It smells better than a Dunkin Donuts shop in here! [smilie=th_smilies-2] The Roasted Espresso is really good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Some coffee scents can be a little bitter to me, but this is a rich coffee with a tiny bit of sweet to it. Yummers!

Always so fun reading about everyone's candles and melts. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I just switched to Candle Dippers Maple & Brown Sugar. Oh Lordy, this is strong in the extreme. I thought I might get a headache but nope.I just have a problem with my mouth. [smilie=th_Drglar]

Gail

I hosted our Christmas party last night,and I am glad it is over! All that running around getting ready gave my cold virus the edge and it is back kicking my hiney again. [smilie=crap] (I always feel so naughty when I use this little guy - years spent telling the kids that there are better words they could use. But sometimes, I guess it just fits!)

I have pulled out an oldie HoT - State Fair. It always reminds me of graham crackers.

fireplace.gif Hi everyone! Finally, settling in and relaxing a bit....it's been a hectic day.

DS was promoted to his next belt in karate! He also passed his sparring, weapons and self-defense tactics test. The tests get more lengthy with each belt level...he is now one belt away from advanced level karate. He was also able to break both boards in one try! proudmom.gif

Right now, I have two candles burning...YC Eggnog and also YC Bright Copper Kettles. That BH tart I melted this morning never did put out much scent.

Maggie, I loved your ice skating story! figureskating.gif How fun and what a great memory! I sure hope my boys have great memories of skating in our backyard.

Michele, you are so right about concealing your stash when company is coming over! I do the same thing. I also hide some of my melters too! rotfl2.gif Honestly, sometimes it is just easier to do that than explain my addiction smil_blush.gifrotfl2.gif

sweet, Swan Creek has some really yummo scents, don't they?

Laurie, did you get your tree up?

Stella, how about you...all decorated?

Have a great evening! nightwreath1.gif

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Boy am I tired...got MOST of the decorating done today and picked up a live tree. It's only about 6 feet and it's a balsam...I just LOVE it. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Aria...I am sure they will have MANY MANY happy memories on their rink! What fun! :)

Debra...Your post cracked me up! I agree, sometimes it's the only word that fits! [smilie=th_giggle] Feel better!

Silly Gail! ;) Sounds like a great scent!

I've been melting...

Nellie's Acres Mistletoe and Ivy

Burning...

Holiday Home Sweet Home from Yankee

Good night all... [smilie=thzzz003]

I was able to go to the Kringle store over the weekend. Its a beautiful place! I am burning a new one from them - Pumpkin Latte. Delicious!!!

Debbie

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning brrrr very cold out says we might see some snow flurries. Melting Primitive wishes from Candles scent from Heaven and Tricky Treats from CCCC. Have a great day all.

So I have completely fallen in love with Cake Batter Ice Cream from Sugar and Spice. I just can't get enough of that sweet frosting smell. I actually had to stop my fiance from grabbing a spoon and trying to eat it :-) Enjoy the day everyone!

So I have completely fallen in love with Cake Batter Ice Cream from Sugar and Spice. I just can't get enough of that sweet frosting smell. I actually had to stop my fiance from grabbing a spoon and trying to eat it :-) Enjoy the day everyone!

[smilie=th_thumbs20up] Yep...she has lots of [smilie=th_Drglar] scents!!

I changed out 2 of my melters from yesterday's lovely pine (and yes, we did get our tree up and decorated - woo hoo!!)

I put in Haleys Pumpkin Apple Butter

[smilie=th_puke]

blech!

I have officially learned my lesson

NO PUMPKIN ANYTHING NEXT FALL

I have not found one yet that didn't smell "foody" and some of the kids said it smelled like "feet".

[smilie=th_laughing]

I'll stick to the leafy/green and cinnamon type fall scents next year.

lol laurie, I feel the same way about many floral scents as you do about pumpkin..blech...

Still have the same melts from this morning, but now also have CFTKR Christmas Time melting

fireplace.gif Hi everyone! Finally, settling in and relaxing a bit....it's been a hectic day.

DS was promoted to his next belt in karate! He also passed his sparring, weapons and self-defense tactics test. The tests get more lengthy with each belt level...he is now one belt away from advanced level karate. He was also able to break both boards in one try! proudmom.gif

Right now, I have two candles burning...YC Eggnog and also YC Bright Copper Kettles. That BH tart I melted this morning never did put out much sc

Maggie, I loved your ice skating story! figureskating.gif How fun and what a great memory! I sure hope my boys have great memories of skating in our backyard.

Michele, you are so right about concealing your stash when company is coming over! I do the same thing. I also hide some of my melters too! rotfl2.gif Honestly, sometimes it is just easier to do that than explain my addiction smil_blush.gifrotfl2.gif

sweet, Swan Creek has some really yummo scents, don't they?

Laurie, did you get your tree up?

Stella, how about you...all decorated?

Have a great evening! nightwreath1.gif

Congratulations to your DS belt advancement. I know you are one proud Mama...Also, I love to hear about ice-skating. I grew up with 2 ponds not 25 feet from each side of our house. I have so many great memories of skating and my Dad pulling us around with his Farmall and my butt sticking to the stainless steel saucer that he would pull us so fast around the property. He would always have a fire in the wood stove in his work shop to warm up and we could have some hot chocolate.

I'm melting a wonderful scent from Nene-Persimmon Spice. This is awesome!! Thanks so much to my CF buddy for the wonderful surprise..It made my day more than you could ever know.

I promptly dumped the Pumpkin Apple Butter before it even finished melting and replaced it with CFTKR Thankful.

Much much better!

I'm just curious, cause katz just mentioned it, but I've seen it mentioned before too, what is a CF buddy? (I know CF= CandleFind) but how do we buddy up with someone? I want a buddy too!

:huh:

Hi all! [smilie=The_Hi] Just poppin' in to say I finished up Candle Dippers Maple & Brown Sugar. Now I'm going with Pumpkin Apple Butter from the same vendor. [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Gail