The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

No Tricks, Just October's Treats

I am ready for the weekend! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I was getting all cranky about the melt I started a couple hours ago - I could smell absolutley nuthin'! So, I went to dump it...

:blush:

Looks like I forgot to put it in the bowl. It does not melt so good sitting on the counter!

It would have been Absinthe from Ashley's - once again this site says nothing currently for sale! I sure am on a roll!

Evening, everyone! SO cold the last few days - ick! We're still on track to get snow tomorrow night, but not much as of now. It's a Nor'easter, and their path can be unpredictable until it's on top of you. Northern RI and central Mass. are in for it though. Could be up to a foot (WHAT? :lol:) and the main concern is that most trees still have leaves - it's gonna be a heavy snow and there will be power outages. We're worried about wind and outages down here too. 40-60mph gusts are predicted - that's "all" we got with Irene and no power for a few days. We shall see!

Hi Gail - thanks for the compliment - you're making me blush! I can be quite ornery at times in "real life" [smilie=th_laughing] so I save the fun attitude for my net buddies :lol:

stardustgirl - yes, those damn squirrels can sure mess things up!! I agree - L'Amour de Mamie is lovely!! It was buried in the bottom of my LOL basket - I've had it for awhile and totally forgot about it!

Debra - been there done that with forgetting to put the melt in the bowl - I love it :lol:

Melts last night:

LOL Jack Frost, LOL Cashmere and Silk, and Soy Breeze Black Amber & Linen

Tonite's selections:

County Line Log Cabin in the living room - LOVE this one!!

Cheryl's Forest Pine in the bathroom

Cheryl's Tobacco in the bedroom

Stay warm everyone, and sweet dreams! :)

Good morning I am at the races again and it's cool only 36 out there. Melting pumpkin spice latte. Have a great weekend.

Good Morning...

Cold & drizzly here today. :(

Melting Witching Hour from my new stash of Olde England...don't know if they have to cure so maybe they won't be potent yet, but couldn't wait. One in every room... ^_^

Will start the candles up after they get going...

Have a good one...stay warm! :)

Happy birthday Sillysmom! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d (thread in Birthday Wishes)

I was getting all cranky about the melt I started a couple hours ago - I could smell absolutley nuthin'! So, I went to dump it... :blush:

Looks like I forgot to put it in the bowl. It does not melt so good sitting on the counter!

Debra - [smilie=th_giggle] I think we've all either done that, or forgot to turn the melter ON! [smilie=th_cha40]

I'm burning Slatkins Pumpkin Patch and melting Bliss' White Chocolate Pumpkin from a CF friend. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] The Pumpkin Patch was strong (that's a good thing), but was overwhelming the melt, so out went the candle. Ahhh....better....the WCP is delish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Who all is going to be doing this ---> :smileysnowangel: this weekend?

Happy Saturday morning! [smilie=th_blij51]

Debra, that's funny about your melt not throwing. They do need a little heat, girlie. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Boy, you sure ARE on a roll with out of business vendors. Bummer! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Sheila, I can't even picture you being ornery! Oh gosh, that storm sounds awful. I hope it ends up being much less snow and wind than they're expecting. Stay snuggy warm and safe, everybody!

My DD's home this weekend. [smilie=th_c61] We're taking her Bulldog over to my dog club's Howl-O-Ween carnival this afternoon where they'll have all kinds of games like Mother Mayhem I, Bone Yard Toss, Touch It If You Dare, and Scary Pumpkin Head Agility. Should be crazy fun!

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Butternut Pumpkin. Mmm mmm good! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Gail

Melting Front Porch, Zucchini Bread Cake, this beautiful Fall morning. It's so good with coffeecoffeebath.gif

Melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy. I don't think I could ever tire of this scent! It's a gorgeous day here; lots of sunshine with a high of 76!

I have added an Ashland candle to the mix--Fall Foliage--contrary to its name it isn't a plant type smell or at least the plant part isn't really strong--it actually has a hint of sweetness to it--very nice. These candles are sold at Michael's craft stores. I had read good reviews of them and decided to try some. They are 17 oz jar candles usually priced at $5.99 but they were on sale 3/$10 the day I was there so I figured I had nothing to lose. So far, it is melting great and giving a nice throw. Yankee illuma lids (both domed and flat) fit these also. It is a lovely day here.

In my bathroom, I have been melting BH&G Sweet Pea. I am loving this scent. It has lasted for almost 3 days in my bathroom...Love it!!

CFTKR - Sweet Vanilla Zuc. Bread - Love this one...So yummy and strong.

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

It's snowing and hailing and raining... [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

This weather is weird...

The OEC tarts were kinda light for 3 melters going at once...but in all fairness I have been cooking stew all morning so that is pretty much taking over the house...I will try again next week.

Switching over to:

CFTKR Autumn Morn... [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Burning:

Slatkins Leaves & Autumn

Nellie's Acres Autumn Wreath

:)

Snow storm here. [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Burning a YC candle tonight..... some sort of pumpkin mix.... nice subtle scent.

Enjoy your evening everyone!

My DD's home this weekend. [smilie=th_c61] We're taking her Bulldog over to my dog club's Howl-O-Ween carnival this afternoon where they'll have all kinds of games like Mother Mayhem I, Bone Yard Toss, Touch It If You Dare, and Scary Pumpkin Head Agility. Should be crazy fun!

Puppy - those games sound like fun - luv the names! [smilie=yes] Bet all of U and your pups will be ready for bed a little early after all that exercise. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Melting Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy. I don't think I could ever tire of this scent!

Mpfand - I luv that scent, too! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Did your family catch the Charlie Brown/Great Pumpkin show this week?

Fleur & MaggieMae - I wondered if U were in for some snow. [smilie=th_cha60] What's the scoop - how much did U get?

My afternoon melt was Carol's Autumn Morn (great minds MaggieMae! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] ) and am ending the day with her Sour Cream Spice Cake. Both are [smilie=th_cc15]

What's the scoop - how much did U get?

My afternoon melt was Carol's Autumn Morn (great minds MaggieMae! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] )

Hey Sweet... [smilie=th_clap1] Back at ya with the Autumn Morn..that is a great scent...

We got about an inch or two of slush...yuck! But it's still coming down so I don't know what we'll end up with...

I was just out driving my DD to an event about 10 miles away that should take 15 minutes...it took me 1 hour to get there and back.. [smilie=th_hmph] ...it ends at midnight so I'll be heading out again later.. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] ...

Of course, I've been literally stalking LSC ALL DAY AGAIN...and when I left to take my DD out~ she had her silent sale!!!! I missed it by minutes!!! ARGH!!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

OK...Now I'm a big grouch.

I hate snow!

We are going to end up with 6-10 inches. We also lost power.

We took a ride to the beach house to put the last of the furniture away. Not much snow here..just a dusting. The power is on here too.

Burning Slatkin's Pumpkin Caramel Latte. I like this one.

Stay safe everyone!

The snow was really coming down but we only ended up with 2 inches. It was still too much for this early in the season. We are in for a long winter.

Will be burning YC Apple Pumpkin and Slatkin's Pumpkin Caramel Latte.

Good morning melting caramel cinnamon latte and pumpkin spice latte. Seems like a coffee shop in here. Have a great day all.

The snow was really coming down but we only ended up with 2 inches. It was still too much for this early in the season. We are in for a long winter.

Yep, Michele...we ended up with about 2 inches too...it's very heavy though and doesn't seem to be melting much even with the sun out today! My gazebos in the back yard are bent with the weight of it...what a mess! How long was your power out?

Today it's from my secret stash...

LOL Autumn Smores.... [smilie=cloud_9]

Stay cozy! :)

Of course, I've been literally stalking LSC ALL DAY AGAIN...and when I left to take my DD out~ she had her silent sale!!!! I missed it by minutes!!! ARGH!!! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] '

MaggieMae - I saw U were in for a lot of snow. :o Hope your drive to pick up your DD wasn't too scary. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc I hear ya about LSC's silent sales, it's kinda driving me nutz. [smilie=th_sad-1] I'm thinking this is more 'do-able' for her, since this might not be as overwhelming as a regular sale is. I've changed my thinking to 'if I catch it, I catch it, if not.... [smilie=th_sign0164] '

We took a ride to the beach house to put the last of the furniture away. Not much snow here..just a dusting. The power is on here too.

Michele - Glad you didn't get as much snow as predicted. I've never seen snow at the beach - I bet it's beautiful! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting FP's Brown Sugar Nut Bread and burning Cake Candle's Pumpkin spice candle.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]