The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
lonegirl

Candles are my guilty pleasure!

Hi from hot hot Texas, where I rush to meet my mail lady so my candles don't melt in the mailbox! I love love love candles, a guilty pleasure that began when I worked at Hallmark and stocked Yankees all day when I was in college. Love bakery scents that fill my whole house, hate candles that don't smell at all after I have spent money on them! I am surrounded by boys--my husband, three sons, and a male chocolate lab. I have to work hard to make this house smell good!

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol Yeah, it's hot here too, so I also wait for my mail carrier whenever I'm expecting a waxy package. :) And bakery is my favorite!

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

Lone girl!

I see why you chose that name, being the only gal and living in the Lone Star state!

I think you'll like it around here (mostly girls, so a change for you! lol)

and we are very glad to have you.

Do you to tarts too or mostly candles?

What are some of your favorite vendors?

Look forward to hearing from you

I have just started burning tarts and cannot decide if I like them as well as I love my container candles. They do not seem to flow through the house like the larger containers. But I came here to learn more, so maybe I am choosing wrong! I have tried tarts from Spotted Hog and Crosscreek, and love the containers from Comfort Candles in Comfort, Texas.

The Comfort Candles look so nice! They remind me of the square Village Candles...I just love the scents...oh dear...another place to add onto my "to try" list! ;)

Make sure it's the Comfort Candles in Comfort, Texas, as I believe there are two in Texas with comfort in their name. Their Divine and Hill Country Home are awesome.

Make sure it's the Comfort Candles in Comfort, Texas, as I believe there are two in Texas with comfort in their name. Their Divine and Hill Country Home are awesome.

Do you have the link? I found this:

www.comfortcandleco.com

Is that the one? The Devine and Hill Country Home sound marvelous...as well as...Alpine Spruce and Havana!!! And I am so curious about Comfort and Eden!!! [smilie=th_pardon] This place is really gettin' to me... [smilie=th_create]

MaggieMae,

That is the right one. I also loved their Very Vanilla. The only one I could not smell at all was the PUmpkin Cappucinno, which was very surprising.

MaggieMae,

That is the right one. I also loved their Very Vanilla. The only one I could not smell at all was the PUmpkin Cappucinno, which was very surprising.

WOW, that is surprising...usually coffee scents are strong!