The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

August's Heat Wave of Wax

Afternoon's melts were:

LSC vanilla voodoo-very faint throw

CCC berry christmas-still strong and good throw from christmas

Now were melting pink coconut,pink sugar bean,sweet corn cake all by SS

Burning votive of french vanilla by CR and chrismas cookie by yc.

CCC berry christmas-still strong and good throw from christmas

I'm slightly confused - which is CCC? Coyer Candles? Cross Creek ? Cozy Cottage? I didn't see it on the abbreviations list . . .

Crazy busy here - don't feel like I got much accomplished at all today. I hate those days when you seem to be going nonstop and nothing is completely crossed off the list. Like the hamster on the wheel!

Had an appointment with DS orthopedist this morning (broken arm from April) Everything checked out okay - yay! I was hoping he wouldn't have to go back, but he wants us to check in again in 6 months. I was a bit aggravated -- our appointment was 9:15 this morning and we finally found ourselves talking to the doctor at 11! Ugh That is completely unacceptable in my book, but they get your $50 copayment up front, otherwise I probably would have left. And the whole visit didn't even last 10 minutes! Okay, done complaining now. lol

Right now I have Delightful Scents Lemon melting - it's not exactly an *authentic* lemon, but it smells clean and fresh and it's okay by me.

My other melters got no attention today.

Boo

Tomorrow's another day.

One last melt before we head out of town...CFTKR Pumpkin Spice Frappucino

Have a great day everyone!

[smilie=th_blij12] Aria...have a great trip!!!

This morning it's:

Java Twist from OMG...off to an early morning doc appointment...:)

Added:

Auntie Di's Snickerdoodle and Maple Pecan Struesel....smells wonderful!!! Perfect combo for the morning! :)

Have a good one!!! ;)

Good morning all! I'm burning my 3-wick Simple Living 'Vanilla Cake' candle, and debating what to melt. With high temps and higher humidity, I'm thinking something fruity or beachy would be nice. On the other hand, we're doing last minute preparations for school (starts next week), and that has me craving autumn scents.

Help me choose, please:

Yankee 'Beach Plum' (or "At this pace, summer weather will probably never end, so we'll just have to make the best of it!")

-or-

Slatkin 'Leaves' hfo (aka"I'm in denial about the 90 degree heat. I am buying gluesticks and 24ct Crayolas, therefore it must be fall!")

Third day of melting TCC Pink Sugar Cookies. This one is lasting a long time. :) Do Pink Sugar blends always last this long? I've never tried one before this one.

Good morning all! I'm burning my 3-wick Simple Living 'Vanilla Cake' candle, and debating what to melt. With high temps and higher humidity, I'm thinking something fruity or beachy would be nice. On the other hand, we're doing last minute preparations for school (starts next week), and that has me craving autumn scents.

Help me choose, please:

Yankee 'Beach Plum' (or "At this pace, summer weather will probably never end, so we'll just have to make the best of it!")

-or-

Slatkin 'Leaves' hfo (aka"I'm in denial about the 90 degree heat. I am buying gluesticks and 24ct Crayolas, therefore it must be fall!")

I vote for Beach Plum (even tho I got no throw from the tarts), on the premise of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em - referring to the summer heat!) Plus, I'm a realist - I could burn all the fall scents on the planet and it's still 900 degrees outside. (well, close!) lol I'd rather save my newly acquired fall scents for the real thing to get the full-fall effect! So there's my .02!

Good Morning, [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Got on the melters this morning Amish Harvest by lb

Pink coconut by ss(some pink sugars smell like plastic to me)I wonder if its her cups or her ps.

Mex fried icecream by scentsy(they seem to have changed their wax.Its now softer,harder to get out of the clam and doesnt seem as strong.)

Burning voive in french vanilla by CR.

I am trying to use up all my votives so that I can buy some new ones for fall.Like Swan Creek.

Jedda, I'd go with the Beach Plum.

Today I'm melting LSC Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie. Not one of my favorites, but it's fine.

DSIL will be induced tonight. A bunch of my in-laws are taking a road trip to meet the baby. DH and I are too far away to go, but we do have iPads so we can video chat when the time is right.

Thanks for the input everyone. I melted the Beach Plum, and it has just started to die down. I'm moving it into the hall bathroom. Now that the sun is down and the AC can do its work, I'm burning Slatkin's 'Winter' candle - left over from last year but still fabulous!

Good morning i am still melting cinnamon buns from yesterday afternoon and they still smell amazing, plan on melting cherry bomb and pink cherrry bombs this afternoon.Have a great day all.

After a morning of scrubbing, my house smells like purple Fabuloso from top to bottom.

I'm melting 'Lemon Sugar' from Kim's Tart Candles (good lemon scent, light PS, good throw) in the living room. This is a bit on the 'Pledge' side of lemon, not 'Fruity', so I have to be in the mood for it.

I'm also melting 1/2 of a Slatkin mini-candle in my bedroom warmer. The scent is called 'Marshmallow Fireside' and I ADORE it. Strong, heavy, sweet marshmallow with just enough bonfire mixed in. I would love to have a lotion & body spray in this scent (shame that they don't make it!)

Happy Friday! :)

Starting the morning with remelts from late last night:

Apple Walnut Pancakes from Angel Scented...light throw..not crazy about this particular apple fragrance.

Apple Cinnamon Cake from Oh Soy Sweet...another light one.

Added Spiced Pear from Crosscreek to the warmers to give them some added punch.

Upstairs it's Poolside Paradise from WAHM

Have a good one!