The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

The one peeking out with his eyes open...that's Sparky...he's the only one we've named so far. We're trying not to get too attached (yeahright)

Luv it! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Not attached? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Iz not possible. [smilie=th_cha40]

Nene's Lemon Squares going in kitchen/family room

Nene's Sabor de Vanilla going in master bedroom

House smells really good!!!

Jules--I like the Easter Egg Hunt candle but what it actually is is Kiwi Berries. Some have said it isn't but I have both and they are identical as far as I can tell. The label is so cute for Easter, though.

We are having a summer day here today--82 and sunny--love it.

I hit BBW today with a coupon that let me get up to 5 of the three wick candles for $10 a piece so I got two Pineapple Mango, and one each of Pineapple Orchid, Island Margarita and Caribbean Escape plus two of the cute candle holders--the silver pineapple one and the silver daisies. Can you tell I like tropical scents?

For this evening I have a Yankee Pink Sands candle under the lamp but my head is kind of hurting so I may have to turn it off. That particular scent bothers me if my head is being sensitive.

Have a great night everyone.

Nancy, thanks for the heads up on that YC scent. That's good to know. The label is cute as can be.

Nice haul at BBW. I got one of their silver candle holders over the holidays with a snowflake pattern. It let the candlelight flicker through and was so pretty.

We painted the powder room over the week-end so now it smells like paint throughout the house. I just put Toasted Apple Butter from Scentsy in 4 different melters and it's doing a great job of masking not only the paint smell but also the smell from dinner, beef and pepper stir fry. Dinner was good; the lingering smell, not so much.

Good Evening everyone...

Jules, those kitties are ADORABLE!!! Just wanna kiss them to peices!!! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Melting:

Glazed Jelly Roll from Carol

No Guilt from Whiff n SNiff

[smilie=thzzz003] Heading up soon! Sleep tight!

Mpfand, the idea of beef and pepper stir fry is making my mouth water!

Jules, thanks so much for the kitteh p0rn. They look adorable!

Doing some green scents tonight: melting LSC Tuscan Herb and burning YC Dune Grass. I have also had some other candles going that I'm really anxious to use up, and hence I have them going almost all the time. With any luck, I will burn them down sooner or later.

Jules, those kitty babies are the best! My old guy has taken a downhill turn and has been keeping me busy playing nurse to him.

Trep I have the same candle scents, and only the daisy silver holder. I have not had a chance to try it, but I bet the candlelight makes patterns?

Too stuffed up to melt tonight, so I am drooling reading all of yours.

Hi all! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I've been extra busy the past week, so haven't been around as much. Tonight I'm burning two YC tarts since I hit up the $1 tart sale and have quite a few!

Tarts:

Midsummer's Night-YC

Willow Breeze-YC

Candles:

Rainbow's End-YC

Storm Watch-YC

Been on a fresh kick the last several days. Hope everyone has a great week!

Good Morning, everyone--Jules-such cute kitties--I always love the baby kittens. They are so much fun to watch. I am enjoying my candle holders I got at BBW--I found my three wick Mainstays from Wal Mart fit in them as well and they are so pretty lit--will probably get some more if I know me.

Starting the day out with BBW Pineapple Orchid and Mainstays Vanilla. It should be another beautiful day here and I am going to enjoy it. Hope you all can do the same.

Jules, those kitties are too cute!

voluspa-truffle white cocoa candle

Carebear, did you like that one?

Melting Pumpkin Crunch Cake (Distinctly Pink), Jumping Jelly Beans (Spotted Hog) and Honey Love Dust (Soy Breeze). My candles right now include Vanilla Shortbread (B&BW), Kheer (Pink Flower Scents), and Lemon Pound Cake (Autumn Candles - OOB). Love my candles from Autumn Candles but it's past time to use them up. I think Autumn went OOB 4 years ago.

Hope everyone enjoys their melts/burns and has a great day today.

I found my three wick Mainstays from Wal Mart fit in them as well and they are so pretty lit--will probably get some more if I know me.

Hey Trep, do those have a decently strong throw?

What scents do you have?

:rolleyes:

Nothing melting right now... All of my melters have hard, dead wax in them, so it is time to clean 'em out. TO THE FREEZER WE GO! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I'm still working on the Great Spring (Tart) Cleaning - updating inventory, sorting into boxes, giving away what I know I'll never burn, and making a list of stuff I need to reorder. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

blinkie_cat333-vi.gif

Today I'm melting a mixture of Carol's Cinnamon Glazed Donut and Can-Do Birthday Cake

Jules, those little kittens are precious...the grey ones remind me of my Tiger when he was a wee kitten. Now, he weighs 13 1/2 pounds! But still lovable.

Good Morning [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Its going to be a HOT one here today, not quite ready for this but I am putting on my flip flops and heading to work!! I love the snow and the 50s but 80s is just too much!! LOL!!

Melting Can Do's Cucumbers and Cream, OMG [smilie=th_76d65c2f] YUM!!

Jules ...love the kitties, makes me want a little one again, its been years since I had a little kitten and looking at yours makes me want one!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Have a great day everyone [smilie=group_hug]

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Good morning! Loving this spring weather!

Housegirl....I knew who you were at soon as I saw Frizzy's pic!! Could recognize him anywhere! [smilie=th_snoopy]

No melting this morning..at work. When I get home I think it will be Sugar and Spice Pink Sugar Strawberry Shortcake.

Lynn

Good day, everyone! I'm melting LSC Cinnamon Vanilla again today. After a full day yesterday it's still got plenty of kick and is perfect for the cold weather we're having here. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gail

Hello Everyone! Melting a YC tart in Midnight Oasis. This is very nice and has a great throw. Might have to buy a large jar of this one.

YC Sun and Sand

YC Pink Sands

Plus the wonderful mish-mash aroma coming from the open tart cupboard, (and a chicken roasting in the oven! :D)

My Island Spa (Crosscreek) just wasn't throwing

:mellow:

So I threw it in the hall melter with the remnants of yesterday's Lemon Lime (YC)

and replaced it with Fresh Laundry from CFTKR

I smell it already!

:D

Just popping in to see what everyone has melting so I can live through you right now. All I smell is Hall's menthol, LOL!

Awwwwwww!

Feel better soon!

[smilie=th_ef3416a0]