The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Good evening! I have Scentsy's Shades of Green melting. We had our corned beef and cabbage early so all the family could be there, so this set the mood!

Crosscreek- pink crush- in family room (smells so good)

and a couple of votives of 7-up pd cake in office and guest bath.

Hi!

Tarts:

Chocolate Chip Flapjack - CFTKR

Cracklin Birch - CFTKR

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Black Cherry tealight - YC

Today I am melting Candle Dippers Southern Memories and burning YC Beach Walk and CBV Storm Watch. It makes for a nice combo.

Tonight DH and I get to see a friend who lives far away. Should be a great time.

Good morning! I'm starting my day with 'Tooth Fairy Taffy' from BRH. Smells like Bazooka bubblegum!

I'm adding a Mainstays "Vanilla" jar candle. Smells like cupcakes!

And in the bedroom Haley's Battle of the Sexes.

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Slept late this morning! Finally getting around to melting!

PFS Mexican Cocoa in kitchen

Scentsy White Sands in bedroom

Waiting on my CFTKR order! Should be here any minute!

Lynn

Jedda--that Mainstays Vanilla is a good one--I agree it smells like cupcakes--yum!

I had added my Yankee Lucky Shamrock candle to the mix this morning but I am not liking it much today for some reason so will blow it out shortly.

We are having a lovely pre-Spring day here. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

:hearts_tr:

Just opened the front door to check the mail and my CFTKR order was on the porch waiting on me! (Check out what I got on Daily Package Report!) [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Switching out scents now! Will be Coconut Marshmallow Whip in LR and Caramalized Bananas in the kitchen!

Lynn

Came home from errands to my Crabby Candle order so I am melting-

Cherry Limeade. Jury's still out as I am not smelling anything and its melted fully...

Also added-

CFTKR-Pink Sugared Confetti

LSC-Scarlett Moon

Cozy Cottage-Jasmine Breeze

Beautiful day so I am outta here! Have a great day everyone.

I had to swap out the livingroom burner- that BRH 'Tooth Fairy Taffy' was so strong that the entire house was scented. While I enjoyed the fragrance, I think I was getting a headache from it.

I just put on BRH 'Apple Mango Tango type' and I love it. Absolutely will reorder this one again!

Melting Crosscreek's Vanilla Devotion from a sweet CF friend... [smilie=thank_you] definitely smells yummy!!!

You guys are making me [smilie=th_confused3] about that Pink Sands!!! I am going to YC tomorrow to take a sniff!!!

Melting Pomegranate Fig Cedar from LS...it's okay. While I am loving most of LS's scents, I don't like the fact that the tarts are extremely difficult to remove from the bowl even after putting it in the freezer. Too high maintenance for me. Trying to melt the ones I have and not re-order.

Melting Pink Sands by YC - I hit the Samps & Tarts Palooza and I am DEFINATELY going back for a candle of this one

:toppoints:

Laurie, how is the throw on this one?

Lynn

Hello!!!

I did a very bad thing...I went nuts with YC's new accessories!!! I love them!!! I ordered a bunch of votive holders from the summer line, some flickering Easter holders, and a copper lantern to use outside in the summer. DH bought me a citronella pillar last summer but our yard gets very windy and the flame kept extinguishing itself. I'm thinking of getting some votives and the ladybug tartburner. DD loves ladybugs. I'm not into any kind of bug but if it puts a smile on her face, it's worth it.

Mimilu - How is the Coconut Marshmallow Whip? It sounds yummy.

Tarts:

Vanilla Frosted Grahams - CFTKR (OMG...amazing!)

Fruit Cocktail - CFTKR

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Feliz Navidad votive - YC

Farmers Market votive - YC

Mimilu - How is the Coconut Marshmallow Whip? It sounds yummy!

Coconut Marshmallow Whip is wonderful. Smells just like the name. Creamy coconut blended with sweet marshmallow cream! I love it altho I don't think it throws quite as strongly and most of her scents.

Lynn

Laurie, how is the throw on this one?

Lynn

The throw was really good! It scented my entire living area, and down the hallway. And when I went to pick up my kids and came in the back door, I could smell it then, so it was going thru the kitchen too.

By this evening it either started to fade, (or was overwhelmed by the garlic bread in the oven - lol) so I moved it on to my bathroom to get the last dregs of it.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PINK SANDS!

I replaced the living area with Fresh Outdoors, a CFTKR snowflake. (that should take care of the lingering garlic)

Good-Night-Good-Night.jpg

The throw was really good! It scented my entire living area, and down the hallway. And when I went to pick up my kids and came in the back door, I could smell it then, so it was going thru the kitchen too.

By this evening it either started to fade, (or was overwhelmed by the garlic bread in the oven - lol) so I moved it on to my bathroom to get the last dregs of it.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PINK SANDS!

I replaced the living area with Fresh Outdoors, a CFTKR snowflake. (that should take care of the lingering garlic)

Good-Night-Good-Night.jpg

Thank you! I have the CFTKR Fresh Outdoors, but haven't melted it yet!

(Haven't forgot your pkg!!!)

Lynn

Thank you! I have the CFTKR Fresh Outdoors, but haven't melted it yet!

(Haven't forgot your pkg!!!)

Lynn

Thank YOU, Lynn!

Is your Fresh Outdoors a cute glittery snowflake? I ordered a big one with one order and I think I got a smaller one as a bonus with another order.

Love Carol's tarts, don't you?