The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Tonight I am melting CFTKR Apple Zuchini and Bella's Pink Bean Noel. I hope everyone has a great Monday evening! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

voluspa-truffle white cocoa candle

That sounds fabulous!!

Melting PFS Autumn Lodge. Love it!

Lynn

That sounds fabulous!!

Melting PFS Autumn Lodge. Love it!

Lynn

It most definitely is! Was having a bad day so decided to indulge and finally burn the 3 wick candle I had....smells divine and is one of the most beautiful candles I have ever had. [smilie=th_00000020]

Good Morning! Finally back to feeling like myself and off anitbiotics. I tried melting but no matter what scent I put on it made my stomach start churning. So this morning I'm going with a votive from YC Vanilla Lime. I will slowly work myself back up to melting in every room.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Twinsmom, I'm glad you are on the mend. I hope you're at 100% very soon.

The_Hi.gifHello to all of the new members. th_326db8b3.gif

This morning I am sniffing Jasmine.

Yankee Candle - Midnight Jasmine melt

Candles by Victoria - Night Blooming Jasmine jar

th_hema1.gif It's veddy nice, indeed, and I've got the whole house opened up. It's a cool 68 degrees outside.

Good morning!

I'm just sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee along with my candles and tarts. My eyes have been pinned on CNN and FOX for news about Japan. I usually only watch NBC's nightly news when DD lets me actually watch TV but I feel so bad for what's going on in Japan. It really makes you appreciate everything that you have. I think DH and DD got extra hugs and kisses yesterday.

Tarts:

Buttery Brown Sugar Drops - CFTKR

Pumpkin Apple Strudel - CFTKR

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Pumpkin Pie tea light - YC

Kulu Bay by Soy Breeze is gracing my bedroom , it's VERY nice!

Scarlet Moon from LSC is still doing it's thing in my living room, since YESTERDAY (turned it off at night), but it's got a bit of competition cause I'm baking.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.

:hello: fellow wax addicts!

Carebearstitch, sorry to hear you had a bad day. Hopefully today will be much better! Keep that three wicker burning! [smilie=th_thdance]

Twinsmom, so good to hear you're improving at last. Here's hoping you're good as new really quick! :rose:

I'm melting Haley's Dreamsicle this morning.

Gail

Twinsmom, hope your recovery continues, and quickly! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Yesterday I melted Can-Do's blackberry pie scent, but it really wasn't my thing. My nose didn't think it smelled very authentic, so I pulled it in favor of SH Hey There Sugar Pie. I really like this one, but it is discontinued now.

Running a bunch of errands this afternoon. Have a great day everyone!

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Melting CFTKR Orange Caramel Crumble-Baked vanilla Crunch and French Vanilla Pound Cake...all are so yummy!

Enjoy the day everyone!

I'm not melting anything right now, because I'm cooking up a storm and I don't have any tarts that will beat the aromas of garlic, rosemary and lemons.

Later tonight it is Brown Sugar Pound Cake from Haley's.

For this evening it is Yankee Lemon Zest and Vanilla Cupcake which equal Lemon Cupcakes!! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

One of my favorite combos! Have you smelled the Yankee Home Classics "Lemon Cupcake"? It is just to die for. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Twinsmom - glad you're feeling better! It's always a good sign when you want to burn your waxies again. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Jedda - garlic, rosemary & lemon? [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Sure hope you made enuf for all of us cuz we're on our way to your house! [smilie=th_snoopy]

I'm melting Carol's Enchanted Spice. After Maurie's rave about it a while ago, I went hunting in my stash and found it. And a few others. [smilie=th_cha66]

Twinsmom~ Glad your feeling a little better!

Used up 4 candles today... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I love when that happens so I can buy MORE! I am just so disappointed that all 4 wouldn't burn all the way down. There had to be at least 1/2 inch of wax left. [smilie=th_baaaaa] Aggravating. 2 were YC and 2 were B&BW....

Now melting:

Tuscadero's Apple Torta in LR, K & FR

Soy Breeze Bedtime Bath upstairs

Now Melting:

Haley's Coconut Hibicus

Gingerbread Barn's Cake Bake

Gingerbread Barn's Coconut Cream Pie

[smilie=th_hello]

Been missing you all!! It has been super busy around here.

Tonight I am melting PFS Mexican Cocoa.

Lynn