The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

I didn't check in here yesterday so I missed out on wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day! so.....

hearts_tr.gif cupid-arrow.gif

happyvday.gifskywriter.gif and finally, thwetkissf.gif.

I'm going to go back now and get caught up. th_aa18.gif

Hi all,

Yes, I did and still do have a bit of a cold, I can't seem to shake it. Today its just a headache and much of the stuffiness is now gone, but it has really lasted a good two weeks!

Maurie, I know what you mean about the hearts of chocolate, to me its a big waste as well. I got my favorite Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate and Raspberry squares, 2 packages, they taste just like the jelly ring candy, yummy.....

LLVV, it might be going around town, for sure. OH girl, did you see the new Easter stuff at YC. I just saw it on a facebook page, they have the most unbelievable Bunny Rabbit hanging burner, I have to go tonight to get it. Never could find an easter burner that I liked, so I ended up with the honey bee one that I think you have too. I'll relegate that one to the powder room and get this one for the living room

I think I attached it, is it not the cutest thing ever???

Last nights melt was my all time favorite, Carols Pink Sugared Violets!!!!

Have a great night!

post-737-003070300 1297799740_thumb.jpg

Kinda quiet here this afternoon. :unsure: Our weather's been so nice but now is starting to deteriorate. Windy, cloudy, rain's a comin'. [smilie=th_baaaaa] I'm melting Can-Do's Deja Vu to console myself.

Gail

For the rest of the day it is YC Vanilla Cupcake in the crock and my new Drift Away candle burning in the bath. I never had tried the Drift Away--usually don't like fresh scents but I am loving this one. Hope you all have a nice evening.

Jules--love your new avatar.

[smilie=th_help] Uh-oh! I think I am becoming a Scentsy addict! Just found a furniture store in my town that sells them, so picked up 6 more scents today! (Posted those on What's the Damage?) [smilie=th_OMG]

Melting Welcome Home in the LR and Grape Granita in the bedroom.

Lynn

[smilie=th_help] Uh-oh! I think I am becoming a Scentsy addict! Just found a furniture store in my town that sells them, so picked up 6 more scents today! (Posted those on What's the Damage?) [smilie=th_OMG]

Melting Welcome Home in the LR and Grape Granita in the bedroom.

Lynn

Do you ever find discounts on Scentsy? It seems like everywhere I look, the prices are *fixed*. I'd like to try it, but I'd LOVE to try it with a sale!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight I am melting LSC Chocolate Chp Cookies-wow! So authentic!

and CCCC Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake. This is making me hungry.

Just your post is making me hungry, lol!

I've got my CBV heart bowl burning and it's Fruit Loops heaven here. I'm going to shut it down because it's been going quite awhile, and switch over to Crosscreek's Pink Fruit Loops. No need to compete with the awesome smell in here - I want to keep the Fruit Loops love going!

Sillysmom~ Hope you feel better soon!

Gail~ Love the Deja Vu....I ordered some of that in my latest CanDo order!

Melting Haley's Americana tonight... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi candle peeps! Tonight I've got two tarts from Kim's going, Pumpkin Cheesecake and Country Bumpkin...both very nice! I'm enjoying my first order from Kim's so far. Throw varies depending on the scent, but they are well worth the price I paid, so I would definitely reorder from her. Also burning two YC jars, Apple Pie and Carrot Cake.

Finally gave up the ghost on Downey Vanilla Lavender from CFTKR

It was a *bonus* tart, and man, strong and LONG lasting!

Now melting Midnight Pomegranate from Tara's Candle Cottage

greatday.gif

Well, I couldn't get on last night so I will post about those melts. I had Carols' Cranberry Fig (no longer available) and Carol's Pineapple Brown Sugar something or other going. Both were amazing and I would get the pineapple one again and wish the other was still around. Cranberry Fig was always a big fav. of mine and I had bought a bag last year AND its still amazing. I'm telling you, Carol's scents last forEVER. I think its the bags she uses.

OK friends, I'm off to start getting ready for the day..........bleh!

BTW, busymom (Cindy) has not been feeling well for a few days. Get well wishes going out to her and her belly.....LOL (((HUGS)))

Busymom-Hope you feel better soon!

Morning melts are CFTKR Hot Cocoa in the bedroom and CFTKR Pizzelle downstairs. Cold sniff is great. Hopefully when its melting it will be even better.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning. Melting Can-Do Gingerbread while getting ready for work. I wish I had ordered more of this during her sale. Donna included this as a freebie with my last order and I'm just getting around to melting it. Oh well the next sale perhaps.

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thank you sweet friends for the thoughts and wishes...its just that yucky sick stuff that is hard to shake, I can't seem to get past the weak feeling, another day at home to hopefully feel better!! They told me they don't want me to come back to school till my germs are gone, hehe..so I am tryin!!

Melting LSC Scarlet Moon right now..and when its finished I am putting Watermelon Herbs on, Pam told me this one will surprise me and I am sooo intrigued!! [smilie=th_bounce]

Thanks again and have a good day friends [smilie=group_hug]

Good morning!

I just finished cleaning the downstairs. Phew. I'm relaxing with a yummy cup of coffee and reading the board.

Silly...I'm heading over to YC this afternoon. I have a coupon for buy 1 get 1 and I must have the Easter candles. The hanging burner sounds adorable.

CFTKR Tarts:

Serendipity Noel

Chocolate Noel

Candles:

YC - Peppermint Cocoa

CFTKR - Passion Berry

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thank you sweet friends for the thoughts and wishes...its just that yucky sick stuff that is hard to shake, I can't seem to get past the weak feeling, another day at home to hopefully feel better!! They told me they don't want me to come back to school till my germs are gone, hehe..so I am tryin!!

Melting LSC Scarlet Moon right now..and when its finished I am putting Watermelon Herbs on, Pam told me this one will surprise me and I am sooo intrigued!! [smilie=th_bounce]

Thanks again and have a good day friends [smilie=group_hug]

Busymom, you are in my thoughts and prayers! There is alot of sickness going on at the school where I work. Hope you are better soon! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Not melting anything here at work, but still have my Can-Do scent stone with Sugar Butt oil. Love it! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Lynn

Do you ever find discounts on Scentsy? It seems like everywhere I look, the prices are *fixed*. I'd like to try it, but I'd LOVE to try it with a sale!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I am not mimilu, lol, but thought I'd jump in here and try to help. Their prices are pretty "fixed", however, every month they come out with a new scent and it's always 10% off for the entire month. Also, the more bars you buy the less they cost. Individually, they are $5 each, but if you buy 3 they are $14 and if you buy 5 you get one for free. I think they're a pretty good deal since I only have to use one cube at a time. There are 8 cubes in their clamshells, which is two more than the standard clamshell. That breaks down to .63 a cube, and that's if you buy it at $5.

Good Afternoon!!!

Hey Cindy, hope your feeling better girlie!

LLVV, did you go last night. Thought maybe I would see ya! Had the hubby take a ride with me. OMG, that tartburner is waaaay cuter in person, had to have it. It was great because of course I had the $10 coupon, and a $15 gift card, so I got the burner and the wonderful smelling teddy for only $11 out of the old wallet. I smelled the Easter Egg Candle last night, Jellybeans is what it smells like and really good! I wish they had it in tarts, but no go.

Last nights melt was Haileys Pink Sugared Blueberries, wowza, this may be my favorite from Haileys so far!!!

Have a great afternoon everyone, headache is gone and feeling better today! Thanks for the well wishes!

I am not mimilu, lol, but thought I'd jump in here and try to help. Their prices are pretty "fixed", however, every month they come out with a new scent and it's always 10% off for the entire month. Also, the more bars you buy the less they cost. Individually, they are $5 each, but if you buy 3 they are $14 and if you buy 5 you get one for free. I think they're a pretty good deal since I only have to use one cube at a time. There are 8 cubes in their clamshells, which is two more than the standard clamshell. That breaks down to .63 a cube, and that's if you buy it at $5.

[smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost]

Yeah, I like how you think!!!

Busy and Sillys I hope you both feel better soon. [smilie=th_bb41]It's no fun being sick. Today is just beautiful in Indy. I am waiting for the ground to dry out a bit to pick up the thousands of sticks from the soft maple trees. I am melting Bellas-Candleshop and a candle from Cottage Garden Therapies. I was really looking forward to this scent combo-Cedarwood and Sage but unfortunately I can not smell much. I hope y'alll have a great afternoon.